Someone I used to know is a model here now 😅

Guest UnofficialMrCheese

Guest UnofficialMrCheese

So yesterday I found out that someone I had been in contact with started modeling on here. When I knew this person they weren’t into feederism at the time, or at least not to my knowledge. It was long distance, stuff over Skype, but they were close enough that we had planned to meet up at one point before things fell off. There was no falling out or anything, eventually things just got really busy and we lost communication. I used to have a few means of contact but all their old social media is no longer around. I don’t have enough reputation to message directly but I’m very curious to reach out. Should I do it? What’s a good way of going about that without DMs, or am I just going to have to rack up the reputation? I don’t want to post anything publicly on their wall or anything because if they got rid of old social media I’m assuming they’re concerned about the privacy of their identity and I want to respect that.

On 11/8/2021 at 6:30 PM, UnofficialMrCheese said:

There was no falling out or anything, eventually things just got really busy and we lost communication.

Not quite your case but I just remembered this very interesting talk and felt like sharing.

I'd say, if you two haven't any ways of communication anymore, I'd ask myself why this person didn't see to it that you do. Why do you think that is?

Guest UnofficialMrCheese
On 11/10/2021 at 8:22 AM, vpprof said:

Not quite your case but I just remembered this very interesting talk and felt like sharing.

I'd say, if you two haven't any ways of communication anymore, I'd ask myself why this person didn't see to it that you do. Why do you think that is?

Just for some added context, they were the last one to reach out, it wasn’t like I was being ghosted or they deleted anything while we were communicating. But I feel like for the sake of their privacy and comfort I won’t.

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude
19 hours ago, UnofficialMrCheese said:

Just for some added context, they were the last one to reach out, it wasn’t like I was being ghosted or they deleted anything while we were communicating. But I feel like for the sake of their privacy and comfort I won’t.

Are "they" two people or are "they" not a girl? In any case, there's no point in leaving a message on her wall. If you want to say hi do it personally, but think before if she's going to feel uncomfortable about it.

Guest UnofficialMrCheese
3 hours ago, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

Are "they" two people or are "they" not a girl? In any case, there's no point in leaving a message on her wall. If you want to say hi do it personally, but think before if she's going to feel uncomfortable about it.

Miss typed, I meant “she was”. But yeah, I agree

She probably doesn't even remember you honestly. It's like teen Titans finale with beast boy stuck in the past and Terra wants to forget he ever existed, sad but truth in television that some have too much baggage (her past betrayal/atonement and write-off) and won't really give much for closure. I tried sending a subtle note (hi, this topic reminded me of you, remember me?) and just see the effort in what's returned if at all.