• Curvage Model

Hi guys, I posted my first video on curvage yesterday! I thought it was really fun to make and edit 🥰 

So it’s a five min video where I tell you it’s all your fault for making my belly so fat. I blame you for my weight gain, but I also reveal that I’ve loved having you fatten me up!😍♥️ I show you how my belly looks in some clothes that are definitely getting too small for me. None of my clothes fit anymore and you did this to me! Then I show you my cute belly and I rub it and jiggle it for you. It felt really hot to show you how much my belly has grown since you’ve been feeding me!

I would really appreciate any feedback on my video and post. I would love to make another video in the future but I need ideas for things you think are sexy!🖤😘

also stay tuned ITT because I’d like to post some other screenshots and gifs from the video.

link to my first video

EF5585CB-1D54-4104-95E1-73D3BB0FC843.gif

60764D56-A06E-46D7-AF45-0E6961D9C424.gif

24279EF9-6C04-4250-9AD7-51E85319CB66.gif

Great video, I hope everyone buys it up because your an absolute babe! As far as future ideas do whatever your comfortable with don’t let anyone pressure you into making content you don’t enjoy yourself. I personally love all belly play and body tour videos, videos of you talking about how the gains have affected you and what’s friends and family Think. If you don’t mind getting messy cake or ice cream stuffings are always great(messier the better)lol the list goes on and on! I’m sure others will have some great ideas as well!

• 1 month later...

Merry Christmas and happy other various Holidays ElfGirl! I've enjoyed everything about you since I first ran into you.  Just got up and checked under the tree, but you must not have dropped off the present. 

Sleigh safe, no worries!  btw, I think you joined a Platform I write, scout talent and contract out myself and others. I'm sure that the odds aren't stacked on there not being another ElfGirl name, but wanted you to know about said profile as you bear quite a resemblance.  Beyond that the next few months have a ton of developments and events, so of course if that is you, or if it isn't and everyone wants to jump on the App if they haven't, then that's awesome! It's great for promotion between vids, Lives and Radios it's a lot like another site it seems everyone migrated toward minus the monthly fees.

Much Love (interestingly the 1st group we made on it is called Elf Family lol)

On 11/8/2021 at 9:40 AM, chubbyelfgirl said:

Hi guys, I posted my first video on curvage yesterday! I thought it was really fun to make and edit 🥰 

So it’s a five min video where I tell you it’s all your fault for making my belly so fat. I blame you for my weight gain, but I also reveal that I’ve loved having you fatten me up!😍♥️ I show you how my belly looks in some clothes that are definitely getting too small for me. None of my clothes fit anymore and you did this to me! Then I show you my cute belly and I rub it and jiggle it for you. It felt really hot to show you how much my belly has grown since you’ve been feeding me!

I would really appreciate any feedback on my video and post. I would love to make another video in the future but I need ideas for things you think are sexy!🖤😘

also stay tuned ITT because I’d like to post some other screenshots and gifs from the video.

link to my first video