Potential feedee girlfriend, need advice!

H12222

Hey guys,

so I’ve been seeing this girl recently for about 2 months now.

she’s always been a bit chubby but over the past year I’d say she looks to have gained about 30lb ish.

her body type is SUPER curvy, I could see her having a double belly and a shelf ass if she got huge, basically, my dream come true.

I first noticed that she was comfortable with her weight when she asked me if I really found her attractive and proceeded to shake her little chubby belly, to which I obviously replied with more than anyone ever.

There have been a couple more times recently where I think she’s realising I like chubbier bodies and likes being fat:

getting insanely full and snacking anyway

making me rub her belly when she’s stuffed

sending me memes about being chubby

letting me grab her belly and ass and jiggle them etc.

grabbing her belly in public and saying she looks pregnant.

I need to know whether I should mention this while fetish to her, or I should leave it a secret, I don’t want to ruin anything we have got but also don’t want to miss out on what could be possible 😕

thanks guys :) 

Guest Dangdudewow

Does it matter to you? Tell her that.

Honestly, do the scary thing and talk to her. Expose yourself and communicate what you're telling us here. Bring up these things if you think it would help. 

If you continue always wanting something in secret, it festers. If you "ruin it" now, well at least you didn't spend more than 2 months of wasted effort!

Sounds like you’ve found great lady! Maybe pretend it’s something new to you too and be like hey have you ever heard of this feedee stuff? I seen a article about it and it peaked my curiosity and it’s kind of interesting and ask what she thinks? Idk may or may not be good advise 

Thanks for the advice guys! I’m going to tell her now, I’m going to say that there’s things she’s been doing that are turning me on that she might find weird etc and see where it goes.

id say feedism isn’t super important for me, like I could happily love someone who wants to lose weight or is slim, it would just be an added bonus haha

thank you all

Update:

I’ve told her about my fetish and she’s happy I’ve opened up.

I’ve explained that obviously I wouldn’t want to force her into enjoying these things too, but so far she seems really supportive.

she’s asked me to list all of my fantasies, but I have a good feeling that she might enjoy it since she’s hinting to a lot of experimentation!

thank you for the advice everyone, will keep you posted on anything new :) 

Thank you!

she struggled to understand how people can find bellies and fat attractive when it makes her feel gross, I hope that me reassuring her means that she is a lot less self conscious now.

regardless, she seems to have thrown herself into the feedism rabbit hole and has been browsing different websites and forums to learn more!

she also sent me a belly rubbing video and said ‘don’t worry, this belly is yours to play with all day every day :)’ 

feel like I’m living a dream right now, she says she isn’t into the degrading side of the fetish but I think as she finds out more about it all, she’s becoming more accepting.

So it’s fair to say she’s really embraced this a lot faster than I could ever imagine!

im seeing her tomorrow, she said, ‘I have a feeling you’ll like what I’ve got up my sleeve for you 😉’ and then told me about how she’d eaten so much throughout the day yesterday.

I think I’m dreaming, she’s really thrown herself into it, she’s even asking questions such as would I like to be the feedee rather than feeder etc.

she was also telling me about her weight gain recently and how most of her wardrobe is too small for her now 😅. I have a feeling in a few weeks they may be even smaller, and she’ll be a full time feedee!

It’s been a few days but my god have things progressed fast!

we were just chilling on the sofa yesterday, she pulled her pants down to reveal her bloated belly, talking about how small her clothes and bras were.

we started making out and she whispered into my ear ‘I want you to feed me’ as I jiggled her belly.

im so excited for the future 

29 minutes ago, H12222 said:

we were just chilling on the sofa yesterday, she pulled her pants down to reveal her bloated belly, talking about how small her clothes and bras were.

we started making out and she whispered into my ear ‘I want you to feed me’ as I jiggled her belly.

robot homestock GIF

😆😆😆😆 Talk about hitting the jackpot 

49 minutes ago, H12222 said:

May I just say on behalf of the curvage community and this fetish, we are beyond jealous but so happy for you! Congratulations man! You're living the dream! Can't wait to hear about your continued experience and journey together!

tenor (5).gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys! Long time no update!

so over Xmas she really didn’t hold back over indulging and has gained at least 10lbs since the start of December! 

she hasn’t committed to gaining or being fed but she’s totally into fat admiration and has become a lot less conscious of her weight

at this rate she’ll be double the size in a year 😎

• 1 month later...

She is now up to 240lbs! Before December she was just over 200, so roughly 35lbs gained in 3/4 months!!! 

she’s been eating like crazy, all of this was unintentional too imagine if she TRIED to gain!!!

we took her measurements last week:

38” waist

46” hips

47” belly

43” bust

51” ass

im living the dream with the curvy goddess of my fantasies!