Potential feedee girlfriend, need advice!

H12222

On 1/19/2023 at 6:49 PM, H12222 said:

So it’s time! It’s been 3 months since the last batch! Here goes:

Arm 17”

Thigh 34”

Bust 51”

Hips 53”

Waist 45”

Butt 54.5”

Belly 52”

Bigger than my taste, but I admire the openness that she shares her measurements with you.  My wife stopped that a long time ago.

20 hours ago, FitGuy123 said:

Bigger than my taste, but I admire the openness that she shares her measurements with you.  My wife stopped that a long time ago.

She’s happy to let me measure her as long as she doesn’t see the numbers, the same with her weight

She can always tell by my reaction if she’s gained though hahaha

58 minutes ago, H12222 said:

She’s happy to let me measure her as long as she doesn’t see the numbers, the same with her weight

58 minutes ago, H12222 said:

Heaven !

On 1/31/2023 at 12:07 PM, H12222 said:

Someone requested I make a graph of her measurements/weight but I can’t figure out how :D so have a table tracker instead ;) 

She found some old measurements from before we were together, the belly wasn’t included but she did “lower waist” which I can assume is the same thing :) 

30889FB8-8506-4878-A442-1F8FA15B0683.png

Fixed it.

Stuff nothing chart.pdf

On 2/1/2023 at 7:01 PM, H12222 said:

Does anyone know how I could go about estimating someone’s weight from their height and measurements? 

bodyvisualizer.com

Works fine, but it only uses bust, waist, hips and height. An example I undertook was 6 lbs heavier in reality than the visualizer's forecast.

1 hour ago, petrk82 said:

bodyvisualizer.com

Works fine, but it only uses bust, waist, hips and height. An example I undertook was 6 lbs heavier in reality than the visualizer's forecast.

Just tried it, the weight is off by about 20lbs, also the visualisation looks nothing like her body type haha

id love for there to be a site that you can enter measurements and it renders an image of the body type

• 3 months later...

Hey all! Long time no update!

her gain has slowed now, but…

SHE HIT 300!

we haven’t taken her measurements in a while, but she’s grown for sure.

her hips and belly are covered in stretch marks now, and she is really enjoying my encouragement!

she’s become even more open to the ideas of feeding during sex, and loves it when I play with her belly when she’s on top!

she still isn’t comfortable with the idea of ‘intentionally gaining’, but definitely isn’t in a rush to lose weight anymore! 

my family has really noticed her gain, and they are always asking me if I’m sure she isn’t pregnant 😂

life is great :) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2023 at 3:52 PM, H12222 said:

Hey all! Long time no update!

her gain has slowed now, but…

SHE HIT 300!

we haven’t taken her measurements in a while, but she’s grown for sure.

her hips and belly are covered in stretch marks now, and she is really enjoying my encouragement!

she’s become even more open to the ideas of feeding during sex, and loves it when I play with her belly when she’s on top!

she still isn’t comfortable with the idea of ‘intentionally gaining’, but definitely isn’t in a rush to lose weight anymore! 

my family has really noticed her gain, and they are always asking me if I’m sure she isn’t pregnant 😂

life is great :) 

That's bloody fantastic 😊👍

My own partner has just recently 'levelled up' to a UK 22 but I've got no idea on her weight any more - she doesn't want to know herself let alone me know 🤣

Congratulations - it sounds like you're having a great time 👍

On 6/3/2023 at 8:26 AM, sconesy73 said:

That's bloody fantastic 😊👍

My own partner has just recently 'levelled up' to a UK 22 but I've got no idea on her weight any more - she doesn't want to know herself let alone me know 🤣

Congratulations - it sounds like you're having a great time 👍

UK 22 Twins haha!

she’s on the verge of outgrowing 22 at the moment - but revealed yesterday that she’s joining the gym :( 

sounds like you’re having a great time too!

2 hours ago, H12222 said:

UK 22 Twins haha!

she’s on the verge of outgrowing 22 at the moment - but revealed yesterday that she’s joining the gym :( 

sounds like you’re having a great time too!

Hehe 22 is a nice round number - literally 🤣🥵😈🤣

I wouldn't get too upset about the gym- every so often I get the diet/exercise/healthy eating/gym noise but it rarely lasts long 😉

Our partners sound incredibly similar in outlook- not intentionally gaining, becoming more comfortable with belly play (a year ago I couldn't touch her belly, now she'll play with it herself when we're getting jiggy with it 🤣), stretch marks (just above her ass which is odd- but hot 🥵).

Bloody fantastic- it's brilliant isn't it? 🤣

On 6/6/2023 at 11:35 PM, sconesy73 said:

Hehe 22 is a nice round number - literally 🤣🥵😈🤣

I wouldn't get too upset about the gym- every so often I get the diet/exercise/healthy eating/gym noise but it rarely lasts long 😉

Our partners sound incredibly similar in outlook- not intentionally gaining, becoming more comfortable with belly play (a year ago I couldn't touch her belly, now she'll play with it herself when we're getting jiggy with it 🤣), stretch marks (just above her ass which is odd- but hot 🥵).

Bloody fantastic- it's brilliant isn't it? 🤣

Honestly we are so lucky 😂 

stretch marks are so hot - she’s got some on her upper arms, inner thighs, love handles and her belly!

the ones on her belly are my favourite, you can see the shape they are growing in haha 

2 hours ago, H12222 said:

Honestly we are so lucky 😂 

stretch marks are so hot - she’s got some on her upper arms, inner thighs, love handles and her belly!

the ones on her belly are my favourite, you can see the shape they are growing in haha 

I'm keeping my eyes peeled at the moment for stretch marks..If they're appearing just above her ass then its only a matter of time 🥵

She used something called bio oil when she was pregnant and still has some left unfortunately- it's for stretch marks 😡

My current obsession is her neck growing and her jawline disappearing...can't explain why it's hot but it is..

• 5 months later...