Potential feedee girlfriend, need advice!

H12222

2 hours ago, H12222 said:

Thanks to iOS 16 I can share a photo with no fave/background.

on the left was maybe about 2 months before we met, and on the right was in February this year. I need to find an updated picture but for now I hope this demonstrates the way she’s gained!

(Edit) I have deleted the photo because she isn’t comfortable with it being public, message me if you want more info!

1 hour ago, H12222 said:

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of things to introduce to my gf to potentially get her more into feedism? 

things are moving slowly atm and I wanna explore so much more with her

From the way you've been talking about it it seems like she's already pretty all-in. What more do you want?

2 hours ago, lillafair said:

From the way you've been talking about it it seems like she's already pretty all-in. What more do you want?

It seems like she’s at the point where she’s comfortable with her weight and the fact that I encourage her to eat! 

she’s taking slowly to the more activity based things but I’m tryna think of new things to try that might catch her interest more 

16 hours ago, H12222 said:

It seems like she’s at the point where she’s comfortable with her weight and the fact that I encourage her to eat! 

she’s taking slowly to the more activity based things but I’m tryna think of new things to try that might catch her interest more 

What do you mean activity-based things? What things are those?

On 9/24/2022 at 1:43 PM, H12222 said:

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of things to introduce to my gf to potentially get her more into feedism? 

things are moving slowly atm and I wanna explore so much more with her

If you can mix bdsm and feeding in the bedroom you have that as an option.

Also remote control vibrators as a training/reward for finishing her food and gaining also a win.

On 9/26/2022 at 8:45 PM, Lake Terror said:

If you can mix bdsm and feeding in the bedroom you have that as an option.

Also remote control vibrators as a training/reward for finishing her food and gaining also a win.

The remote control stuff is a massive suggestion I can’t believe I’ve never thought of that! Thank you!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Update:

no weight update unfortunately, bur today she looked so big I had to second guess whether I was dreaming or awake! 

she was wearing the exact dress she wore on our 4th date and my god it was about half of the length and clung to her hips! 

she now has pretty big love handles and the fattest ass imaginable! I couldn’t keep my hands off of her! The dress was skintight around her belly which now is covered in stretch marks and hangs, when we met it was just a bit chubby and round with no stretch marks.

I am well and truly gobsmacked! She seems bigger every time I see her!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2022 at 3:43 PM, H12222 said:

So the week of my last update she weighed 252lbs so clearly I hadn’t been doing a good enough job of fattening her up.

Suddenly, something changed one day and she starting eating like a MACHINE, pretty much every day for the past 3 weeks I have stuffed her , sometimes twice a day.

since last week, when she’s on top during sex, she begs me to jiggle her belly, saying things like “ I love jiggling for you” and “look how soft I am, grab it harder”. This has been good and bad, as you can imagine it has shortened the average length of our sex hahaha. She has also gotten more comfortable with me taking her measurements and sometimes wears super tight clothes just to tease me! 

Anyways, onto the biggest update of them all: measurements and weight:

Arms - 16.5”

Thighs - 30”

Waist  - 39.5”

Bust - 46”

Belly - 48”

Hips - 49”

Ass - 51.5”

Drum Roll Please………………

Weight - 268 lbs!!!

if I keep stuffing her every day she’ll be 300 in no time, she’s becoming gigantic. She told me last night that she wants to try and lose weight soon, but I’m sure I can convince her otherwise ;) 

finally, stretch marks have flooded her belly and love handles, thick, deep red marks. She is so wide, I give it another month or two before she outgrows her desk chair.

Update on her measurements!!! No weight update but my girl has been GROWING:

Arm 16.5”

Thigh 33”

Bust 49”

Hips 52”

Waist 43.5”

Butt 52”

Belly 49.5”

On 9/24/2022 at 6:03 PM, H12222 said:

It's a big jump, but maybe she's seen it in some of the vids she looked at. Im talking about the funnel 😈😈

If she's into feeling super stuffed, and you make sure it's all about her pleasure afterwards, maybe she'll be amenable. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Aiden kae said:

Does she share this fetish or does she just partake in it for you ? Either way you’re living the dream 

She doesn’t share the fetish but enjoys parts of it! Like she loves eating and before me hadnt ever tried food in the bedroom. I was going down on her earlier and as soon as she got close to climaxing she grabbed some chocolate and started eating it!

can make the storytelling experience amazing for your girlfriend by following a few simple tips:

• Select a story based on her mood and the things she has been going through lately
  • The story should reflect the stage of your relationship you are in and may include some intimate conversations
  • Make sure the bedroom is cozy and romantic to get the best effects of a bedtime story

• Curvage Model

Actually, I'm here for the sharing stories! It's not for everyone, but sharing different fantasies like that can be really great for exploring new things, especially if you feel you plateaued somewhat in a relationship . (very) Generally speaking women can tend to be drawn more towards written erotica over other "traditionally visual" mediums. Maybe sharing a gaining story that you really love with her (and why you love it) could lead her to finding things in that same story that she loves, and then you can explore more of that together. 

On 11/21/2022 at 1:52 AM, Doe_Nylie said:

Actually, I'm here for the sharing stories! It's not for everyone, but sharing different fantasies like that can be really great for exploring new things, especially if you feel you plateaued somewhat in a relationship . (very) Generally speaking women can tend to be drawn more towards written erotica over other "traditionally visual" mediums. Maybe sharing a gaining story that you really love with her (and why you love it) could lead her to finding things in that same story that she loves, and then you can explore more of that together. 

This is a great idea! I was confused at what the previous comments were actually suggesting to be honest 😂

• 1 month later...

Hey guys! Long time no update:

So despite being determined to lose weight, my gf has managed to pile on another stone since November! 

her belly is huge and covered in stretch marks, her shelf ass now measures 54” and I’m in bliss haha

we bought a remote control vibrator, so as you can guess, I control it when she eats and it’s doing great at getting her to eat more!

her cup size is now a 44H which is also crazy! 

I’m enjoying it whilst it lasts because I can see how much her weight is bothering her at the moment though

ill try and get full measurements soon ;) 

On 11/2/2022 at 12:15 AM, H12222 said:

Update on her measurements!!! No weight update but my girl has been GROWING:

Arm 16.5”

Thigh 33”

Bust 49”

Hips 52”

Waist 43.5”

Butt 52”

Belly 49.5”

So it’s time! It’s been 3 months since the last batch! Here goes:

Arm 17”

Thigh 34”

Bust 51”

Hips 53”

Waist 45”

Butt 54.5”

Belly 52”

On 1/11/2023 at 6:00 PM, H12222 said:

Hey guys! Long time no update:

So despite being determined to lose weight, my gf has managed to pile on another stone since November! 

her belly is huge and covered in stretch marks, her shelf ass now measures 54” and I’m in bliss haha

we bought a remote control vibrator, so as you can guess, I control it when she eats and it’s doing great at getting her to eat more!

her cup size is now a 44H which is also crazy! 

I’m enjoying it whilst it lasts because I can see how much her weight is bothering her at the moment though

ill try and get full measurements soon ;) 

This is awesome. Big belly and big boobs. Keep living the dream man.