Liv Morgan

Guest Jdswain

1 hour ago, delboy said:

269795323_1058966298286206_4483172292211506046_n.jpg

269793225_669562791118216_5243049531259334462_n.jpg

You like Liv Morgan? Her early work was a little too heelish for my taste. But when she made her return on the episode of Raw on December 30, 2019, the final episode of the 2010s, I think she really came into their own, characteristically and artistically. She has a cool, cute look, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives her matches a big boost. She’s been compared to Alexa Bliss, but I think Liv has a far more approachable sense of character.

In November of 2021, Liv won a Fatal 5-Way to be the #1 contender for Becky Lynch’s Raw Women’s Championship, her most accomplished moment in WWE so far. I think her undisputed masterpiece is her promo skills. She’s so sexy, most people probably don't listen to her promos. But they should, because it's not just about the how her life was before she was in WWE and the importance of character. It's also a personal statement about Liv Morgan herself.

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude
14 hours ago, Drytuner said:

Why does, everytime I see Liv, I feel like she's few years away from blowing up weight wise? 

I always feel like her current weight is not her natural state, and that in few years she'll be a lot bigger.

Screenshot_2021-12-30-20-13-29-95_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

She obviously exercizes a lot, and still she struggles to keep the weight off, mostly because she's tiny. As soon as her metabolism slows down and she becomes less disciplined she's going to blow up.

Guest spaceface
On 12/28/2021 at 11:51 AM, ThatOneCoolDude said:

You like Liv Morgan? Her early work was a little too heelish for my taste. But when she made her return on the episode of Raw on December 30, 2019, the final episode of the 2010s, I think she really came into their own, characteristically and artistically. She has a cool, cute look, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives her matches a big boost. She’s been compared to Alexa Bliss, but I think Liv has a far more approachable sense of character.

In November of 2021, Liv won a Fatal 5-Way to be the #1 contender for Becky Lynch’s Raw Women’s Championship, her most accomplished moment in WWE so far. I think her undisputed masterpiece is her promo skills. She’s so sexy, most people probably don't listen to her promos. But they should, because it's not just about the how her life was before she was in WWE and the importance of character. It's also a personal statement about Liv Morgan herself.

OK bateman

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...