GingerBunny - New SSBBW model (former 747)

Hayley as Curvage Model Poll  

1,017 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy Hayley's content?

2. 2. Would you prefer Hayley's photosets or video clips?

3. 3. Which type of Hayley content would you prefer most?

• Eating / snacking
    • Weigh-in / Measurements
    • Jiggling (belly play/booty jiggles etc)
    • Squashing objects/person
    • Showing off tight clothes/bikini
    • Normal life situations (cleaning/driving/shopping/etc)
    • Role play (doctor/head mistress/boss etc)
    • Squeezing into tight openings (armed chairs/doorway)
    • Fat chat

Hi Hayley! I signed up just for you too. Youre pretty and the perfect shape. If you’re thinking about facesitting/smother stuff id look at ESQ / BBW facesitting type stuff, you have to fully commit to it :) anyway, congratulations on becoming rich soon, i need that bart simpson take my money meme. If only you were in the right continent lol…

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't notice the beauty of your red eyebrows until know.  This enflames my passion because it indicates that your womanly parts are surrounded likewise by a thick fragrant bush of red hair.  How I'd love to hold you in my arms and experience love play to while away those naughty hours !!! 💕😃👍

On 1/18/2022 at 7:50 PM, GingerBunny said:

I didn't know making my first video would be such a struggle 😅

Here are some screenshots from a failed attempt will reattempt very soon 💕💕

Screenshot_20220118-132618_Photos.thumb.jpg.3c73cf33110ec8125648bb38c1e6eb91.jpg

Screenshot_20220118-141120_Photos.thumb.jpg.f0a01c26cabef10305e457c6ea62ea57.jpg

Screenshot_20220118-141629_Photos.thumb.jpg.a46ec3c6d673a1f6e208676412463651.jpg

Wow. You have such a beautiful face and an amazing figure. I love your beautiful wide hips and the way your gorgeous belly strains your tight panties. You really are a picture of womanly perfection. 😘

On 1/12/2022 at 12:37 PM, GingerBunny said:

I've always been a bigger girl but I used to have major selfesteem issues because I hated being bigger 

Now I totally love myself and my size haha it took some time to get to where I'm at but now I'm happy ~ no more baggy clothes for me! Lol

And if my skirt is really short and I accidentally show my butt in public so be it! Lol

I’d love to see more pictures and videos of your fabulous figure in short tight skirts. Your womanly hips and wonderfully sexy belly would look fabulous. 😍😘😘