I really didn't know I had gotten this big..

42 minutes ago, Vekelvy said:

All the commentary about your fat struggles and experiences as a growing girl are almost as good as the photos. You've done an amazing job at capturing the weight gain experience. It's like you're writing a weight gain documentary, with you as the ballooning subject. What you said about a real life fanfic you can't escape is pretty dang true!

Really??? Thank you, that is such a nice compliment., and one I would never expect! I know realistically that I'm allowing myself to cram way too much fat onto my body, but I don't feel like I have any recourse against it. I think I meant to be a fat slut, and I have to acknowledge that that fact turns me on.

...Secrets? Lol... when you see something that looks even passively appetizing, don't just eat it, eat 4 of them. You are going to feel like an enormous wobbly hog, but I promise you, you will get erotically fat and bouncy 😈

...can I please see how you look when your body finally displays those extra pounds of gluttony? You're so hot already.. I can't wait until you are just fat as fuck.

Guest Abstoflab

You are my favorite on this site! The way you tell your stories and the way you have went from super fit to super flabby is amazing. We are not worthy!

On 1/2/2022 at 9:40 PM, Chubbystevie said:

"oh honey... you can't be this big, not before you've even had any b**s! If you stay this large and then get pregnant, you're going to gain 50, 60, even 70 pounds with each baby, and be way to fat and out of shape to work any of it off! "

Hottest 3rd party comment I've heard in quite a while!  Love hearing these little encounters.... thrilled to hear it gets you hot too! 

The "way too fat and out of shape to work any of it off" was the cherry on top!

I know many others have said this but to see your progress is AMAZING! You capture it so well and love hearing all your thoughts about all your experiences and the depth you go into. I (and I’m sure others on here) would enjoy being close to someone like you where they can have in depth conversations about that stuff. I’m just glad you feel so comfortable on here to speak your mind and (hopefully) not hold back. It makes for amazing content and has me always wishing for more. 
I would love to be guy at your side day 1 of your journey helping cook you a huge delicious meal while you bake your cookies :) 

Then to talk after about how great you feel at your fullest and support you no matter what you desire or what people said to you. It would be a dream come true. Even if just for a day

5EC1B8EF-F62E-45C8-93B3-CDE81C46D8AE.thumb.jpeg.ecc35d867baf06ba4ca56a4b58295af2.jpeg

the days of skinniness and weakness, most of your friends could easily dominate you in wrestling and beat that skinny up

BC02A54F-F47F-45EF-BE86-6714A938DA9B.thumb.jpeg.9b49073294dfebc92fb4c75fc01a7153.jpeg

the days of heaviness and strength none of your friends could beat you up but you could dominate them with the body you've developed

that body costed much to be built such bulky😉🔥

On 1/3/2022 at 6:04 PM, Chubbystevie said:

Really??? Thank you, that is such a nice compliment., and one I would never expect! I know realistically that I'm allowing myself to cram way too much fat onto my body, but I don't feel like I have any recourse against it. I think I meant to be a fat slut, and I have to acknowledge that that fact turns me on.

...Secrets? Lol... when you see something that looks even passively appetizing, don't just eat it, eat 4 of them. You are going to feel like an enormous wobbly hog, but I promise you, you will get erotically fat and bouncy 😈

...can I please see how you look when your body finally displays those extra pounds of gluttony? You're so hot already.. I can't wait until you are just fat as fuck.

I absolutely love your philosophy of just eating whatever you want whenever you want... your gluttonous indulgence is so hot, and I love the way it shows so perfectly on your frame!! ❤️  ❤️

• 1 month later...

So the job is not as sedentary as I had thought, and right now, it's absolutely insane. I think the constant working has slowed down my gain.. but omg, has my gain slowed me down! My fat ass is constantly jiggling, my chunky thighs are always smashing into each other, and all of that motion causes my balloon of a belly to wobble around under (and often out of) my dress clothes. I may have even lost weight, but until I completely stop waddling, I'm probably still chubby right? What do you guys think?

90D494D4-0416-4423-9EC1-1083993943A3.jpeg

1 hour ago, Chubbystevie said:

So the job is not as sedentary as I had thought, and right now, it's absolutely insane. I think the constant working has slowed down my gain.. but omg, has my gain slowed me down! My fat ass is constantly jiggling, my chunky thighs are always smashing into each other, and all of that motion causes my balloon of a belly to wobble around under (and often out of) my dress clothes. I may have even lost weight, but until I completely stop waddling, I'm probably still chubby right? What do you guys think?

Good to hear from you! Your pictures are always great, and your descriptions are soooo good. I love hearing all about how you wobble and jiggle 🙂 Here's a morph of what you might look like if you gain back and keep going. An extra 20 lbs perhaps? Let me know what you think and if it motivates you 😉

Morph90D494D4-0416-4423-9EC1-1083993943A3.jpeg.cdb255f163bed2b5b5e4df78e61c25fb.jpeg

On 12/7/2021 at 5:30 PM, Chubbystevie said:

Argo-

Adjusting to having a fat ass is hard! Yesterday I tried to cut between two rows of tables in the lunch room, and didn't realize that I no longer fit between them. And it's not just how wide it is, it's roundness gets me into trouble all the time too! I'm like 3 inches taller sitting down than I used to be 😳

It feels heavy lugging it around, and is impossible to stop the jiggling. My ass cheeks feel like two globes of fat constantly fighting with each other, pushing and shoving each other around long after the rest of my body has stopped moving.

58A9A31C-E3D5-42F9-BFED-30A05749BBD1.jpeg

C01A30B7-1A85-4F16-8EE9-73FE71EEC7DB.jpeg

tinker miley cyrus GIFbuns GIF

2 hours ago, Chubbystevie said:

Shame about the insanity at work, you still look very cute and chubby though! Hopefully things calm down at work and you can start your gain again. :D 

Happy 2 22 22 Day!  Maybe it is time to invite your feeder over for feeding and fun to help you regain those lost pounds and another 25!   Encourage and motivate you with funneling and fat sex!  

Always a sunny day when you post pics of your sensual, seductive, and gorgeous belly that shows your Fattony creation!  Glorious!

• 2 months later...