I really didn't know I had gotten this big..

Guest Dodgecummins

What a gifted writer!!! That was so much fun and so hot to read! 

your curves have certainly been filling out!! I love how descriptive your story is!!! It makes my imagination run wild! More like it please! 😁

Does it give you a good feeling that during sex you dominate your partner (which before you couldn't) and it is difficult for him to hold you in a position, when he feels he cannot support your body in some positions due your weight gain, is it good feeling for you?

May I ask you, are you more turned on for sex after weight gain, other words your body needs more sex, why? And do you tend to go on date with more guys rather than when you was little skinny?

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Chubbystevie said:

Happy Holidays! Hope you guys are all having a great week! Between preparing for my family to come, and dealing with work (I got the promotion btw!!) I haven't had time to post in a while. What I did have time to do is shove enough Christmas cookies in my mouth to outgrow another size of pants. But everyone puts on a few over the holidays, right? My new job is mostly behind a computer.. and next to the staff cafe.. but I'm sure after New Years I will break my habit of grabbing a pastry every time I go to my desk!

C41E941D-9FD4-4DD2-8EA4-D7804598A92A.jpeg

83CC02D1-AF6A-4999-A1C3-3186092126B8.jpeg

EED47EE9-6A47-48B7-98C0-61A622591098.jpeg

OMG, what have you been eating!?! If you keep on like this, in a few months you're going to explode!

17 minutes ago, Chubbystevie said:

Where do you think I'm growing the fastest?

Hmm...looking at the befores you have, it seems like you've always been busty, and had a nice round butt. While those have definitely grown in proportion, it seems like your belly's what's really grown the most. 😍

Since you asked: I would say your bOObs are absolutely exploding, followed closely by butt/hips. Your belly is probably the most obvious to you because you are constantly filling it, and it is constantly protruding !!

I find your gain/posts amazing, because while it started incidentally, it has now become a major part in your life (such as frequent lunchroom visits for snacks)! 😉

Thanks for ALL your posts and photos!! 🤩

When COVID hit, with nothing else to amuse me, I found I was spending a lot of time on Curvage. By the fall of 2020, I decided it was too much and I needed to make a change and went off cold turkey. Now I haven’t been on for over a year. Fast forward to today, I am on vacation in Hawaii, sharing a condo with another couple. With the time change, I have been waking early and the TV in our room doesn’t work. I decided to check in and see what is happening on Curvage and came across this thread. Wow, what a welcome back!

When a beautiful XXS young lady lets go and starts filling out, I go crazy. I read this whole thread this morning laying in bed in the early morning hours. (Inspired great sex w the wife.) The thread is so great with your stories and pictures. You look amazing. Not sure what is growing faster, but it is all good. The boobs are huge and what a cute round belly. You are still thinner than most American women.

So many highlights to mention: trying on clothes to go back to the office, all the clothing options when you were going on your business date, the ladies room story with the woman who thought you were nursing, and of course, the detailed first chubby sex story, and finally the effects of many Christmas cookies.

Some general questions if you can indulge me:

1. Did you ever try fashion modeling when you were XXS?

2. You said you don’t weigh yourself, but I don’t think I saw how tall you are.

3. How did you break your leg?

On the sex story, love the fact that he had a beer belly:

1. Had you been with home before when you were thinner?

2. Before or after, was there any discussion of the weight gain? Or, maybe you caught him checking out your belly. I am sure he couldn’t take his eyes off that massing rack.

Thank you so much for sharing your stories and pictures on the terrific thread.

On 12/28/2021 at 11:39 AM, Chubbystevie said:

Happy Holidays! Hope you guys are all having a great week! Between preparing for my family to come, and dealing with work (I got the promotion btw!!) I haven't had time to post in a while. What I did have time to do is shove enough Christmas cookies in my mouth to outgrow another size of pants. But everyone puts on a few over the holidays, right? My new job is mostly behind a computer.. and next to the staff cafe.. but I'm sure after New Years I will break my habit of grabbing a pastry every time I go to my desk!

C41E941D-9FD4-4DD2-8EA4-D7804598A92A.jpeg

83CC02D1-AF6A-4999-A1C3-3186092126B8.jpeg

EED47EE9-6A47-48B7-98C0-61A622591098.jpeg

you need to make videos 

Wow wow wow, what a wonderful thread! Everything from your story, your acceptance of gaining, amazing writing skills.. just phenomenal!

Thanks for sharing all this here, you look so sexy with the added weight. And let us know what your family think of your newly chubby body 😈