I really didn't know I had gotten this big..

10 hours ago, Chubbystevie said:

So, after discovering that there were no leftovers from Thanksgiving dinner, my aunt freaked and said we should all go to the gym and work off some of that stuffing. It took me an hour, but I FINALLY found some gym clothes I could squeeze into.

...and when I was finally dressed and ready, she took one look at me and suggested we just go use the machines in her basement 😳😳😳

D0671066-A50F-42CF-93B6-E3C53407206A.jpeg

FF74A3DE-8694-4DA4-9EA2-AA2DF86645F7.jpeg

9FD24F25-D5BB-48E0-B8CF-FCFD1BC432F6.jpeg

That's almost a shame, because I bet you would be one hell of a sight at the gym, going on the treadmill and having all that jelly belly jiggle as you run...for five or so minutes until you're too out of breath...

..obviously I knew this wasn't going to fit, but I never expected it to go this badly! I'm pudging out of this thing in every direction! I feel like I'm definitely losing my ability to hide my extra weight in clothing, when your belly is ruining the one thing designed to keep it in 

4DF9D321-36EF-4D50-BB34-5815B914AC73.jpeg

Congratulations on acing the interview!
I am loving all these outgrown clothes pictures. To me, that's one of the surest signs that you are really and truly growing: not fitting into seemingly ANY of your old clothes. It's so hot. Looks like you need to go shopping for some big girl clothes - before you have a wardrobe malfunction in public 😂😍

4 hours ago, Chubbystevie said:

So I aced my interview!!

But thank god it was a zoom meeting! I could get both the suit jacket and the pants to button, just never at the same time! I wonder if she will be shocked when she meets me in person? 

87C81EF0-6DA3-4D06-91DD-60569B4A2B95.jpeg

00AF91EF-E22B-49FD-8BD5-ADB8206D2949.jpeg

804ADA02-29D8-4879-A70A-28F8821E7BED.jpeg

15A5371C-A4C8-4850-91D7-FB8703291C81.jpeg

I can't believe how you got such a big gut how is it possible, please tell us about others comment on your new body? 

Also when others hug you do you feel it's getting difficult for them to hug you fully? Or has someone tried to lift you recently but failed?

I'm very very curious about your weight gain journey and thank you for taking us into your journey 😍😘💕