I really didn't know I had gotten this big..

5 minutes ago, Chubbystevie said:

Oh my God, work is crazy right now. We're all there for long nights, everyone stress eating and ordering from Uber Eats... there is just pizza and cookies and Doritos everywhere.

Half of my coworkers look like they've already put on an extra couple inches of belly. I think it may have hit me the worst though.. 😳

Those jeans are struggling with your beautiful new figure. I love your soft hip bursting out of the waistband

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Chubbystevie said:

Seriously, right now I feel like my entire life is a cycle of sleep, work, sleep, work again... 

...and eat. Nonstop. I feel like I'm shoving food into my face from the moment I wake up until the moment I pass out at night. I even starting bringing snack TO BED for the middle of the night! 😵💫 it's entirely out of control.

If you're a woman who's job is in any way retailed to retail, you know you're in for the "Black Friday 15," the inevitable extra pounds that come with the most stressful part of the year coinciding with the season food is EVERYWHERE. Most ladies know they will have an extra 5 or 10 pounds of extra padding to lose next year. Just enough to make your pants dig into your belly a little and make it difficult to move your arms in certain shirts.

I think I'm going to be lugging around a little bit more than that come New Years. These jeans fit loosely in the spring, and almost fit when I was trying on clothes to go back to work.. 😬

It's a lot. I'm getting really big.

109B804E-AD63-4E85-AAD7-559B15D69AEA.jpeg

2F6DFCC4-290E-433F-B1C2-FC9FCADD9391.jpeg

99EAE948-67D1-4296-976C-DBAF9FE8D394.jpeg

DA131F41-3257-488A-B2AF-912AEEE03E8B.jpeg

I’ve gotta say, I find your gain to be amazing and incredible. You’re only getting softer, and more beautiful. Love seeing your belly and thighs Devour  those panties 🥵

I'm glad you're here sharing this gain with us. You know we're enjoying watching you get a little chubby 😁

Now that you know we appreciate your gain, there's no real reason to keep it in check. We want you to have a muffintop. We're thirsty for your thighs to get big. A bulging belly will make us swoon. You like giving us what we want, and that's more of you.

So I'm thinking that you need to actively explore this a lot more and push your limits a bit. Start seeing how much you can eat before your colleagues start commenting. Blame it on the time spent home hurt, when you found that you fell in love with food. Stuff until your belly pushes your shirt out. Spend a lone night at a buffet and see how much you can fit in. And then go home and finish it right. 

Just a thought

Guest Agent007new
1 hour ago, Chubbystevie said:

Seriously, right now I feel like my entire life is a cycle of sleep, work, sleep, work again... 

...and eat. Nonstop. I feel like I'm shoving food into my face from the moment I wake up until the moment I pass out at night. I even starting bringing snack TO BED for the middle of the night! 😵💫 it's entirely out of control.

If you're a woman who's job is in any way retailed to retail, you know you're in for the "Black Friday 15," the inevitable extra pounds that come with the most stressful part of the year coinciding with the season food is EVERYWHERE. Most ladies know they will have an extra 5 or 10 pounds of extra padding to lose next year. Just enough to make your pants dig into your belly a little and make it difficult to move your arms in certain shirts.

I think I'm going to be lugging around a little bit more than that come New Years. These jeans fit loosely in the spring, and almost fit when I was trying on clothes to go back to work.. 😬

The cutest start to a belly! Hope we get to see more of it soon😍

28 minutes ago, Chubbystevie said:

Remember this before and after pic I posted.. like.. not that long ago?

Looks like I have to retire this bra for good now.. one of the back clasps popped off weeks ago, but I can't fix a broken strap 😬

3900FB93-E681-488E-B838-8CB01D659E18.jpeg

35EB76CE-6829-49E5-92A0-1C4284E04E30.jpeg

You used to be so slim and , well, bony: look at those ribs and collarbones! You look much better with the extra padding 🙂

4 hours ago, Chubbystevie said:

Looks like I have to retire this bra for good now.. one of the back clasps popped off weeks ago, but I can't fix a broken strap 😬

May I ask a personal question, are you more sexual desired since the weight gain?

Do you feel the confidence and enjoyment when you sit on the chair beside a skinny girl, that you got a fuller body, bigger boobs, bigger ass, and bigger belly the more physical strength, does all of them give you the sense of enjoyment and confidence

On 11/22/2021 at 7:33 PM, Chubbystevie said:

Looks like your panties are even getting too small! Yeah, you're really starting to get big... 

Guest pinkbubblepiggy
On 11/23/2021 at 6:04 PM, Chubbystevie said:

Youre getting prettier with each pound!

19 minutes ago, Ubol8c said:

I knew I already see you somewhere chubbystevie is stories with picture of the same girl I looked it up in the search bar and chubbystevie came up as stories back from 2018. You're the real one or a scam artist ?

She is the REAL ONE!  It is obvious looking thru the thread!  She is THE ChubbyStevie!

Guest Agent007new
13 minutes ago, Chubbystevie said:

So, after discovering that there were no leftovers from Thanksgiving dinner, my aunt freaked and said we should all go to the gym and work off some of that stuffing. It took me an hour, but I FINALLY found some gym clothes I could squeeze into.

...and when I was finally dressed and ready, she took one look at me and suggested we just go use the machines in her basement 😳😳😳

D0671066-A50F-42CF-93B6-E3C53407206A.jpeg

FF74A3DE-8694-4DA4-9EA2-AA2DF86645F7.jpeg 

9FD24F25-D5BB-48E0-B8CF-FCFD1BC432F6.jpeg

Looks like there might be just a couple extra holiday inches on there😏