I really didn't know I had gotten this big..

I'm finding all of the comments and teasing I've been getting now that I'm out in public again surprisingly exciting (so please, don't hold back any thoughts you have 😉)

I've always been into watching other people plump up, and fantasized about what it would feel like to pack on some pudge myself. Im embarrassed about how fat I let myself get when I realized that it felt so good. But I would be lying if I said that even that embarrassment didn't kinda turn me on.

Amazing! I LOVE gainers who've been aware of the scene/into the kink for a while, there's just something so hot about somebody giving in. Finally deciding they would like to see themselves gain. Looking in the mirror like you do now and realizng that the fiction they write has become their reality....

Well yes, it is undeniable, you GAINED. Belly got floppy, breasts expanded, hips and butt as well. 

You said, you love observing others gain, now you can watch yourself gain. And let us observing. I am curious what is going to expand next? Looks like the train has departed. 

Do you feel you body jiggle? Do you feel the extended figures? Just concentrate... yes, how does it feel. And please, do take care for leg, some treats will tranquilize the body in order to avoid to much physical work on the freshly healed leg 😁

12 hours ago, Chubbystevie said:

I'm finding all of the comments and teasing I've been getting now that I'm out in public again surprisingly exciting (so please, don't hold back any thoughts you have 😉)

I've always been into watching other people plump up, and fantasized about what it would feel like to pack on some pudge myself. Im embarrassed about how fat I let myself get when I realized that it felt so good. But I would be lying if I said that even that embarrassment didn't kinda turn me on.

Sounds like you needed an excuse to finally give in and embrace your inner big girl. It should be fun to see just how much you'll continue to grow now that the gates have been opened. :D 

Do you think your watching people plump up was you watching them and thinking "God I wish that were me," or do you think there's a feeder side of you as well? 

10 hours ago, Chubbystevie said:

Reality first started setting in when I finally went to buy a new bra the other day. My band measurement was still 34," but I was stunned to realize I had went up three entire cup sizes, to a DDD. After trying on dozens of bras, I had to resign myself to the fact that the only bra in the store that would fit me was one of those nursing bras for breastfeeding moms.

I felt like such a lardass having to buy a maternity bra, but when I got home and began trying on my work clothes, I realized that feeling enormous was the least of my worries. Just in the process of trying to squeeze into my old clothes, the weight of my boobs popped the clip off over and over again (not to mention the way everything else was fitting me!)

Just starting and already needing maternity clothes? That's incredible! Just you wait, before you know it, you might end up needing some maternity jeans...! 

9 hours ago, Chubbystevie said:

Looks like I should've taken the same amount of time in the dressing room when I bought these jeans today 😬

... exactly HOW important is the zipper? Lol

898ADB14-D9DD-429B-BC0E-076552BB654D.jpeg

24510644-75BC-4404-B69E-04433E668D46.jpeg

Wow, you already got a nice handful of belly there! I think you're going to be busting some zippers before long... 

About my actual weight.. I was always around 125, or sometimes way lower. I started gaining weight when I was with a chubby guy that I was always encouraging to eat. All those dinners started to show up on me too, but he said I gained my weight in all the right places, so I didn't worry about it. I was more worried about making sure he was well fed.

I tried to keep it under 140, which is where my BMI says I'm technically "overweight." They weighed me in my hospital bed and told me I was already a good ten pounds past that goal. And that it would be months before I could exercise.

I've decided against weighing myself, for now at least. Not sure if I'm ready for it to be THAT real 😉