I really didn't know I had gotten this big..

Guest Bigbellylove06
2 hours ago, Chubbystevie said:

I can tell I must be getting bigger all over, but it feels like everything I eat lately is going straight to my thighs. They feel enormous, and so heavy, and they burst out of absolutely everything. My hips feel wider too, even my leggings dig into me now, and everything I can squeeze over my thighs makes an extra roll of pudge pour over the top of them. On a video call yesterday, a really fat coworker of mine said, "I warned you about working from home!" And then slapped his huge belly.. I think he was insinuating that I've put on a couple pounds. I didn't know it was that obvious!

672C9532-C97A-47AE-979F-54734A8F6426.jpeg

CCD6EF90-F321-4F2F-8D48-B52129D55432.jpeg

How'd you react after he did that?

Hi again!

Well, it seems to me that the added lbs. are going to several places, not the least of which is those bOObs of yours. It is interesting (HOT) to hear a description from your point of view !! 🥰 😉  
    So - is your co-worker correct : working from home has played a major role in these wonderful changes in your physique? Do you miss squeezing into/between the furniture at the office at all??

Thanks for this update!! 😊 💕

Pants are out of the equation until I do some more shopping.. so I'm going to say he must be right, I may have  packed on a couple more. Dresses are more comfy anyway, but there's nothing to stop the wobbling, so it feels like my body is constantly swaying and jiggling. And sitting feels weird because my belly chub is just sitting right on top of my thigh chub...it's like having a pile of fat on my lap. Does that mean I'm really fat now?

B5B05A51-0611-49A8-B637-9E1B31D76655.jpeg

1 hour ago, Chubbystevie said:

Pants are out of the equation until I do some more shopping.. so I'm going to say he must be right, I may have  packed on a couple more. Dresses are more comfy anyway, but there's nothing to stop the wobbling, so it feels like my body is constantly swaying and jiggling. And sitting feels weird because my belly chub is just sitting right on top of my thigh chub...it's like having a pile of fat on my lap. Does that mean I'm really fat now?

B5B05A51-0611-49A8-B637-9E1B31D76655.jpeg

No. It just means you are beginning to get a little bit plump.  And a whole lot sexy!

Guest Carcer89
6 hours ago, Chubbystevie said:

Do you think I may have put on those 30 pounds I was thinking about binging back then?

8B29B8BB-6A90-4A76-B00B-44F24F407865.jpeg

Not sure... maybe go for a few more just to make certain...

This lady working at the gas station was so embarrassed for me when I bent down to get a soda and my yoga pants finally gave up... 😳 She was a extremely big woman herself, and turned beat red watching them tear and seeing my belly spill out over them. She patted her huge gut that was stretching her uniform to the max,  and said "oh sweetie.. I know it's hard to buy a bigger size."  Like we were both fat or something! I tried to tuck my little belly back in, because everyone was staring at me, but it wasn't going to happen. At least she didn't charge me for the soda! But it did feel weird walking back to the car with my belly hanging out of my winter coat.

8FC6139A-E24E-4E9D-82A8-C86AF047DAB4.jpeg

5 hours ago, Chubbystevie said:

This lady working at the gas station was so embarrassed for me when I bent down to get a soda and my yoga pants finally gave up... 😳 She was a extremely big woman herself, and turned beat red watching them tear and seeing my belly spill out over them. She patted her huge gut that was stretching her uniform to the max,  and said "oh sweetie.. I know it's hard to buy a bigger size."  Like we were both fat or something! I tried to tuck my little belly back in, because everyone was staring at me, but it wasn't going to happen. At least she didn't charge me for the soda! But it did feel weird walking back to the car with my belly hanging out of my winter coat.

If you told that tale to a fan of 'normal' women, they'd be horrified...

Tell that story on here and...🥵🥵

• 2 weeks later...

I had to buy a new office chair (I will show you why later) and all I was trying to do was take a picture to evaluate how fat I let my ass get. I probably put on ten pounds this month (that's 2 sizes, right?) and it feels like it's all piling up there. But omg, when did I get these deep rolls?

C552112E-3E3D-4801-8ABC-5725BC3FCCC8.jpeg

Isn’t it just so exasperating how these fat rolls keep appearing for NO apparent reason? And all the extra padding on your hips and thighs?

On the positive side, you are becoming more voluptuous as time (and your increasing girth) go onn…. 🥰 !

On 3/12/2023 at 10:43 AM, Chubbystevie said:

Well, if you wanted to be the most popular person on curvage, I think you might have just accomplished it ...

I bought a "full figured" bathing suit. I tried the trick of wearing a sexond bathing suit (one of my really small ones) underneath to try to help hold all the bulge in. I got a spray tan. All the tricks I could find online... I cant possibily wear this in public, right? I'm so doughy!

Do you think I'm really at 175?? My thighs feel so wide!

2FE2A656-FA80-4460-9BBF-B9C82663303E.jpeg

Just saw this on my friend's Facebook. We took a thousand pictures together that night, and she had to choose the one from AFTER we went out for a huge dinner (well, mine was huge, it was kinda embarrassing). I know she chose it because she looks cute in it, and she wants EVERYONE to know I turned into a freaking whale 🙄

41A7758F-CCC3-4E48-8CA0-CFCA926541CA.jpeg

On 4/7/2023 at 8:02 PM, Chubbystevie said:

Just saw this on my friend's Facebook. We took a thousand pictures together that night, and she had to choose the one from AFTER we went out for a huge dinner (well, mine was huge, it was kinda embarrassing). I know she chose it because she looks cute in it, and she wants EVERYONE to know I turned into a freaking whale 🙄

41A7758F-CCC3-4E48-8CA0-CFCA926541CA.jpeg

Pfft she's clearly jealous- you look gorgeous 😍