Guest UnofficialMrCheese

Guest UnofficialMrCheese

I’m sure there’s been a thread like this before but I couldn’t immediately find one. The question is, when is a BBW considered an SSBBW. Is it reaching a certain BMI, a certain weight, is it based on appearance? What’s your personal gauge for this?

Guest UnofficialMrCheese

So what BMI would you consider crosses into ssbbw territory? Since height and such plays a factor for you. My personal metric was a BMI of 45 and above because the obesity classes for BMI go up by multiples of 5, and 40 is considered the highest class on the scale. But a lot of times I see people have a much higher standard. Idk why I find this so interesting lol

Guest UnofficialMrCheese

It’s true, doesn’t account for a lot of things like body type and muscle vs. fat. So is it more of an intuitive call for you or is there any sort of personal metric that you use to judge the difference between BBW and SSBBW?

I never use any specific measurements, to be honest. BBW  and SSBBW and USSBBW are all just labels that I have developed a bit of a feel for, along with "chubby" and "plump".

Generally:

"Chubby" (only just a little bit of weight, there but not much, just a bit of squish),

"plump" (not *quite* "fat" yet, not BBW sized, but nearly there, might be "thicc"),

"BBW" (clearly fat, well into the plus-sized range, definitely morbidly obese),

"SSBBW" (undeniably fat, fat enough to waddle all the time and struggle to get up from seats) 

"USSBBW" (extremely fat, so fat that now there are whole types of furniture they have to avoid because it simply won't take the weight, with so much trouble standing up and moving their legs around each other, that getting up to collect the fast food from the delivery person at your front door starts to feel like exercise)

Theoretically, there's a category above USSBBW in my mind, for people so fat that they're really, truly immobile, unable to stand up on their own feet, no matter how much help they get. But I'm not sure that there are any real world examples. Maybe just a half-dozen at most. More likely, it is the end goal of any number of fictional BBW feedees, in fanart and fanfic and erotic art and erotica. I'd love to see more women grow to this size IRL, but I know this is mostly a fantasy...