How have prior relationships impacted feederism for you?

Guest UnofficialMrCheese

Guest UnofficialMrCheese

Hey, kinda new to the website but was interested in getting people’s perspectives and inputs on this. A lot of people get into feederism because they were introduced through a partner. Sometimes, unfortunately, things don’t work out after making a major commitment either financially or physically. So my question is, for those that were introduced to feederism through somebody they’re no longer with, did it drive you away from feederism for awhile, did it encourage you to take things further, or did it distance you from it completely (assuming less the ladder given the website). No matter how you handled the situation, what was your personal line of reasoning/thinking for how you handled things?

It's as easy as having an off switch and passively setting up events like Halloween candy stuffing, thanksgiving is self explanatory, Christmas/holiday cheer, and egg nog for me years.

If you're blatantly looking for gains like a bodybuilder, you'll be disappointed or have it become that obsession that often looks bad in the media. Then there's the other aspect to intercept when she sees you like a meal ticket and funnels down expenses and quality time to those who do far less than her Superman.

Heck I notice myself reconnecting and retooling relationships with whatever women ghost out when they get hungry enough to want to engage me, and then I have to treat the encounter like a short term lease (ie boundaries and not overreach) before too much is owed.

The problem is that social media and forums are fake and everybody got an excuse for a sob story, get easily offended (you can't win when stories conflict) or no show (I didn't spend all this just to fizzle out with no closure).

The trick is just knowing who's worth cleaning up after renegotiating a breach, managing your time so you're not codependent on her bs (eat and run/dine 'n dash are the worst), and even seeing a social power through food so it's normal (like rubbing a woman's feet or if she lets you engage her weight/mature age) over some closeted fetish that ignores the emotional connection (if she eats for everyone, what does she do to make you special)/icebreakers (or a way to address each other) that attraction can be a catalyst for.