Any advice for gaining with low budget & sensitive stomach?

doomfeedee

Ah, I have a similiar problem, I have a ton of stomach issues which unfortunatley prevents me from gaining much weight, I see it like an ironic curse, I love fat women but I can't become one myself lol.

Personally I've just resigned myself to being the 'feeder' rather than 'feedie' it's alsways hot to me when someone is heavier than me anyway, gives me a good constant point of comparison.

That being said, while I don't know what your diet allows, money-wise meals like mcdonalds are always a cheap and quick food source, fast food of all kinds for that matter. Snaking on little treats like chocolate bars throughout the day will help and finally having a sedentary lifestyle should also contibute!

Obviously without knowing what/ how much much you can eat I can only help so much but I hope it gives you some ideas at the very least!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
On 10/23/2021 at 12:35 AM, vampiricalfattie said:

Anybody else have a similar problem? I'm really hoping to get my curves & gut softened up, but it's a challenge with little money & a sensitive tummy. 

😘

Are we talking about food intolerances or problems like nervous gastritis? 

I can relate because I am allergic to so many things (I need the epipen) so gaining weight is very difficult 🙂 

• Curvage Model

Thanks for the replies everyone 🥰 @finalhazardark you put it perfectly, how I long to become a fat woman but am stuck being thinnn

Generally speaking its stress induced stomach problems but sometimes I have to watch my intake of heavy foods - I think it's those two factors for the most part. And heavy food is the most sexy to overeat! Shittt hahaha. 

Once I finally do start to fatten up, it will be incredible because I've tried so hard for so long... my husband is even getting pudgy before me too ugh 😋 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Curvage Model

Slowly been packing on some chub over the past few months & decided to finally kick it up a notch, gonna be drinking small / slowly increasing portions of heavy cream every day from now on 😍 

If all goes well, I'm gonna start a thread of my own & begin sharing photos vids etc 😉 

thanks for bearing with me everybody it was a crazy busy winter!!!!