Having her cake and eating it

Armstrong

Intro

January 12, 2015

"Oh my g, you have to be the laziest girl, that has ever lived!", Kim says to Cherry.

"Oh come on mom, it's a long way", Cherry moans in a humerous but genuine way.

"You are 18 years old, you are healthy, you do not have a disability, you can get the TV remote yourself", Kim says.

"You're mean", Cherry responds, pouting.

Cherry moans, not with effort but displeasure, as she easily drags herself off the couch. Cherry takes the remote, lazily slumps back down, and starts watching 'Keeping up with the Kardashians'.

-

The Chengs are by far the wealthiest family in their neighbourhood. Kim and her husband Yuan both own successful businesses, they don't see much of each other because they are so busy. Yuan works away more often not, and Kim works mostly from her local office. Cherry has no siblings, she has always had the best of everything, she was spoiled as a child, and still is as a young adult. To say Cherry is beautiful is an understatement, very rarely is she ever not considered the hottest girl in any social crowd.

-

Kim gives Cherry a disapproving look as she watches Cherry devour her KFC meal.

"Mm, oh yeah, this, is amazing", Cherry says, as a reaction to Kim's disapproval.

"Well you shouldn't eat it so often and you know it", Kim responds.

"We've been through this mom, I know you're jealous, I eat what I want, and I look like this, and you gain a pound per calorie, I know it's hard, but it's not my fault", Cherry gloats.

"Trust me, if you don't make changes, you will get very fat", Kim warns Cherry.

"I don't see any signs of it right now", Cherry responds, looking to her completely flat stomach.

"Believe me girl, your luck won't last a lot longer, you're only 18 now, but when you get to 20, 23 absolute tops, you will blow up", Kim says.

"I'm not worried about it, it's you who has weight issues, not me", Cherry responds, smug.

"You can't call me fat when I'm losing weight and you're eating KFC", Kim says.

"Just look in the mirror, compare yourself to me, and you'll get it, you're seriously not losing weight, or barely, I can see that roll from outside your blouse", Cherry responds.

A silent Kim leaves the room as a smug Cherry continues to eat her way through her fast food meal.

-

Cherry Cheng is 18, she is 5'2, weighs 112 lbs, she is a Chinese/American stunner, is incredibly beautiful.

Cherry has perfect, smooth, long dark hair, and intoxicating, smooth skin, it is impossible to find any fault with her incredibly beautiful face, she has extremely feminine, lovely lips, and perfect brown eyes which are impossible not to get lost in. Cherry's appearance demonstrates her femininity, she is good at balancing her make up, and her finger nails are always freshly varnished.

Cherry's build is slim, she has dainty, feminine limbs, and small shoulders. Cherry has a flat stomach, she rarely covers her belly, as she is known for wearing crop tops very often. Cherry has almost no muscle mass, with her very skinny upper arms and calves, and only a tiny amount of abdominal muscle. Cherry's hips are very clearly post pubescent, but don't curve outwards much. Cherry's ass is fairly small, but not so small it isn't an asset, and it is very shapely. Cherry's breasts are big for a slender girl of Chinese descent, they are C-cups, not the biggest in her grade at school, but not the smallest.

-

When she was younger, Kim was a milder version of Cherry in almost every way, not as bitchy, not as beautiful, maybe very slightly less intelligent, and certainly not as lazy. Kim always ate what she wanted in her youth, and never exercised, like Cherry, she got off scot free, until she was 20. Kim's weight has gone up and down over the years, 188 lbs was her heaviest weight, she was 24 at that time. Kim's goal is to get below 130, it is a struggle, it doesn't help her that Cherry bullies her about her about her weight, but she's always done it, and Kim is used to it.

Cherry might be beautiful on the outside, but she can be cruel, she is selfish, and she doesn't care about people less privileged than she is. At school, Cherry has always been one of, if not the most popular girl in her grade. Now, in grade 13, Cherry is the oldest pupil in the school, and she is probably the most popular girl in her school. Cherry is a few months away from leaving school, but if she was one day older, she would have already left, she is as old as any high school student can be. Cherry is very intelligent, she is a good student when it comes to school work, but she would be better with more effort. Anybody who knows Cherry well, knows she's very much a pampered princess.

If Cherry does put her mind to it, she could be very successful career wise in the future, but her parents think she might be simply too lazy. Cherry has taken up various types of dance classes in the past, but she has only ever carried on with one, and that was belly dancing, she quit, about three months ago, she was great at it, but for one issue, her belly, she was a little too slim, she was told, that with an extra 10 or 15 lbs on her, she would be a fantastic belly dancer, she gave up the classes, but she is still pretty good at it.

-

"I know it's tough, but you have half a year, that's all, then you'll be free of that school", Emma says to her daughter.

"The days are long, so many people are just horrible, especially her", Alex says.

"What did she say today?", Emma asks.

"You don't want to know, but the worst thing is how popular she is and how easy it is for her to set the other popular kids on me like dogs", Alex responds.

Alexandra Sandson is 18, 5'5, 156lbs, she is hard working, kind, caring, but shy, and sadly for her, she does not seem to be an attractive girl. Alex has a few big facial moles, struggles with visible facial hair, she has always been badly bullied. Two years ago, Alex's mother was horrified to discover her daughter was 200 lbs, at only 16 years old, she's losing weight, but school is still very tough. Cherry Cheng has made Alexandra's life a misery, she has been bullying her for six years, mainly about her looks, and her weight.

Part 1

January 13

Alex is in the same gym class as Cherry Cheng, and in this class, more than any other class, Cherry and her peers have a history of preying on her. In this school, seniors are allowed to give up some athletic activities, they are allowed to take part every two weeks instead of every week, but they are not allowed to give up completely, as they still have to do the bleep test.

Alex doesn't mind the bleep test itself, what she hates is the subtle, but cruel torment she's subjected to. Alex has gone from failing to complete level two, to getting to level four, she's still the weakest in her class, no girl has ever got to level 12, the strongest runners are the girls who also take part in additional gym class, and the girls who don't, get to an average of level nine. Cherry usually gets to level seven, she's never got to level eight. Most of the girls dislike the bleep test, Cherry particularly hates it, she's complained to principal about it several times.

Watching Alex struggle, for Cherry and her friends, is hilarious, and a good distraction from the bleep test itself. It's the emotional struggle and how much she can see it hurts Alex to fail, that Cherry finds especially entertaining. Cherry thought Alex trying to run was more funny in the past, before Alex started to lose weight, but she still finds it amusing now.

-

Cherry is wearing red spandex work out gear, a low cut crop top, and red short shorts. Cherry finds Alex's lack of confidence and physical appearance, very amusing, and never tries to resist the temptation of exploiting her to make herself feel more superior than she already feels.

"Let's go girls level one come on", Caroline, the girls' sports coach calls, blowing her whistle.

Alex is starting off at her usual slow pace.

"Aww, this is so sad, I actually feel kinda bad for you", Cherry says, tormenting Alex as she tries to jog, with a look on her face that says she's starting the fight of her life.

Unfortunately for Alexandra, that first comment from Cherry prompts her peers to follow it, verbally abusing Alex, while a smug Cherry listens, entertained, Caroline can't hear what's being said as she's keeping the girls aware of how much time they have.

It's at level three, that Cherry starts to complain. Despite her physical struggle, Alexandra is complaining only of her dislike of the mistreatment from the other girls, she's trying to defend herself, but she isn't helping herself by looking at the girls for imperfections.

'You're not as beautiful as Cherry, any of you', is Alex's thought when Kayley, one of the four attractive, but vicious girls, is calling her ugly, Alex wisely decides not to vocalise her thought, but her silence is short lived.

"You call me fat but look at your boobs, I'm more skinny than you in that area", Alex says, helpless, in response to Kylie, a very pretty, very busty 18 year old girl, with surgically enhanced D-cups.

Alex's comment triggers a roar of laughter from the girls and only makes her more of a target.

After being taunted by Kate, one of the other girls, for the movement of her stomach and upper arms, Alex looks at the other girls, and sees only slight jiggling in areas apart from their breasts, but she notices very clear movement in their B - D-cup boobs. It's Cherry's boobs that Alex sees the most movement from as she finishes level three with more effort than any other girl in the class.

"You're all jiggly as well (heavy pant), it's the motion of running, why does it matter what jiggles? (Gasp) Your boobs all jiggle and mine don't (heavy pant), boobs are fat, Cherry's jiggle the most", Alex rants, sick of the torment, but she only digs a deeper hole for herself, causing no offence.

Alex is challenged on her diet by the amused girls as level four starts, she defends herself, feeling she doesn't deserve to be laughed at for her eating habits.

"Cherry, (heavy pant) you stole literally half my fries last week when you were doing that 'let's be friends' thing, (gasp) so if I'm a fatty so are you, (heavy pant)  and that's the only day I even have fries, (gasp) you ate a whole bag of doughnuts before science yesterday (heavy pant)", Alex explains, only giving the bullies more amusement.

Alex scans Cherry's body for signs of her ridiculously high calorie diet catching up to her, and sees nothing, and like when she observed the other girls, she sees virtually no jiggle, a fully flat stomach, slender limbs, and when she was behind the other girls, it was clear to her that Cherry's hips were not the widest, and her ass wasn't the biggest, she struggled to perceive a size difference between the four girls in these areas.

Alex has just been challenged on her breathing at around the halfway point of level four.

"Yes (very heavy pant) I'm tired (gasp) but I'm doing good, Kylie (very heavy pant) is breathing heavily too, so is Cherry a little, and Cherry, (gasp) you said 10 seconds ago, (very heavy pant), you're getting out of breath (gasp) you're the one who's whining, (very heavy pant) not me", Alex says.

Alex has completed level four and was close to the middle of level five, she's happy with the improvement.

"Great job Alex, your score is 5.5, big improvement, keep training", Caroline says, as a proud Alex staggers towards the bench.

"Come on Cherry", Caroline says, early in level seven, hearing Cherry moan, seeing her exaggerate her fatuige, almost missing the beep for the second time.

"Cherry's out", Kayley says to the other girls, after Cherry stops at the line.

"Cherry!", Caroline calls.

Cherry shakes her head slightly, has a look on her ridiculously beautiful face which says she's feeling sorry for herself, she walks around to the start line, with her right hand just below her breasts.

"Right Cherry, you can sit down now, your score is 7.3, it was 7.5 last time, and again, you just need more effort", Caroline says, as Cherry sits on the bench, rolling her eyes in response to Caroline.

"Um (moan) (pant) look at me, (suck), I'm exhausted, (pant), no way I need more effort (gasp), that's just insane (moan)", Cherry responds.

"Ok Kylie, 7.6, that's you done", Caroline says.

Caroline is focused on how the remaining eight girls are keeping up with the test, but a few thoughts cross her mind as Kylie slowly walks to the bench. Caroline saw a lot of effort from Alex, she was happy to praise her, but she saw laziness and weakness from Cherry.

Caroline is tough, she was in the military before she became a high school gym teacher, she feels Alex would be a good soldier if she built enough stamina, she hasn't heard a single moan from Alex, only very heavy breathing, Alex seems tough to Caroline. Caroline doesn't think a girl could be less compatible with the military than Cherry.

It isn't Cherry's extremely smooth skin, beauty, or glamour, that annoys Caroline, but she can't respect this girl when she insists on quitting as soon as it gets tough, it occurs to her now, that from what she can hear, Alex is still having more genuine breathing difficulty than Cherry, it isn't just Cherry's vocal hyper femininity that separates her breathing from Alex's, but also that she can still hear Cherry moaning.

-

Right now, the girls are getting changed, but before Alexandra does, she has been told to go to the principle's office, Alex knows Cherry and her followers havs been reported for bullying, she hopes it is finally being taken seriously.

Cherry is wearing her jean shorts, but not her top, standing in her blue C-cup sized U-cup, push up bra. After being encouraged by Cherry, Kate walks over to Alex's belongings, and takes her jeans.

"Oh my god look how ugly these jeans are, and look at the waistband, oh my, that's so sad I just can't", Cherry comments.

"You're braver than me, you should wear these, and leave yours for the freak to try to fit into", Cherry says to Kate.

"Ok, but if I'm wearing her pants, you owe me Cherry, I mean seriously", Kate responds.

"Yeah I know, but this will be so funny, and I'm not wearing those", Cherry says.

"Ok, I'm sure they will be super comfortable, give em here", Kate agrees.

Kate picks up Alex's jeans, and puts them on as Cherry puts her top on, struggling slightly, as usual, as she is supposed to, having purposely bought clothes that are a size too small.

Alex's jeans are obviously two-three sizes too large for Kate, and all the girls laugh when she wears them. Kate is struggling to stop them from falling down, as she's almost as slim as Cherry.

Alex gets back to the changing room to discover she has been pranked, after a disappointing conversation with the principle, it didn't seem fair her that the official complaint she filed wouldn't lead to any investigation.

-

Alex's friends help her get through the rest of the day, she can't make herself invisible, as she wears jeans which are two-three sizes too small. Alex and her three friends all understand each other's struggles with confidence and low self esteem, as between them, they struggle with acne, being overweight, underweight, unusually large teeth, and facial hair.

-

Alex lies in bed, thinking, when the idea comes to her. Alex remembers reading about a supplement called Supragenix, it's purpose is to aid weight gain, it increases appetite directly, and also indirectly, as it speeds up metabolism, and it causes the body to absrob nutrients. Alex didn't think anything of what she read other than that it's the opposite if what she needs, until now.

Alexandra Sandson, is ready to fight back

• 2 weeks later...

It was on deviantart, and i recognised the story because it was in my favourites but either the writers account has been taken down or the story itself has. It was finished on deviantart though. I feel like the title might have been something like queen bee, although i'm not entirely sure