Gaining Viewers (WG Drive)

>_< 0_0

I've decided to do something fun (again hehe). This is a weight gain drive sort of story I will post for free. The rules are simple: for each like, the main character will gain half a pound (I'm counting likes here and on DeviantArt). Here's some art by @SilverPathfinder (thank youuu) showing the main character at her starting weight. Meanwhile, on *atreon (link on my DA page:  shivaakaid - Hobbyist, General Artist | DeviantArt), you will get to see each new sequence as she grows bigger AND you will be able to vote for where all the extra pounds go (I will keep counting new pounds for seven days). Don't worry! You will be able to see the new sequence art a week after the chapter comes out on @SilverPathfinder's DA (SilverPathfinder - Hobbyist, General Artist | DeviantArt).

I believe in you! Together, we can make this Twitch gamer a huge success.

S_panic.thumb.jpg.94ecb668fc8b343a2e846e09287cbf7d.jpg (I hope this didn't become a micro-sized pic when I attached it; I hate it when that happens)

Chapter One

“Are you sure you sure about this, Taylor?”

I eyed the witch sitting across from me in a Starbucks placed into the side of a Barnes and Noble bookstore and hoped I looked serious. For months I’d been scrolling through hours-worth of self-help content on Instagram and Tik Tok, trying perfumes, gels, extensions, and facial-creams. I’d scoured every mall in the city, searching for the next product that would perfect my look. It was an endless quest for beauty, all for the reasonable goals of fame and riches, and now that I had a Twitch channel set-up, it was time to get serious (more serious, I mean), and now it looked like I’d finally found the solution to everything: a witch that said she could cast spells. Sure, it sounded crazy, but vegan dieting is crazier.

The witch went by “Minuet” on Instagram, but her real name was Marley. She looked the part of any popular influencer with her long lashes and nails, her perfectly-curled black hair, and a tight, midriff-baring T-shirt and yoga pants that showcased a svelte, curvy figure. Minuet, however, was not what she seemed. Rather than embrace the spotlight as an influencer, she ran a small, private Instagram page that could only be followed if you were referred directly. Though she had made herself hard to find, that just made her seem more genuine to me – and I was ready to pay almost anything.

“I’m totally positive about this,” I smiled and casually swept a lock of hair over my shoulder. “The spell won’t be hard for you, right?”

“That aint it. It’s an easy spell, so we’re Gucci on that.”

“You think I can’t afford it?”

“Actually, I charge fifty per session. Is that cool with you?”

“You have a Venmo, right?”

“For sure. But that’s still not what I was hung-up about. It’s the spell… you want your body to change appearance so that it looks sexier to whoever’s looking at it?”

“Yes,” I squirmed happily in my seat before taking a sip of my pumpkin spice latte.

Minuet squinted her eyes so hard all I could see were the lash extensions, and she skewed her lips in a sort of bemused smirk. “Why, though? You’re really hot. I’m straight and have a boyfriend, but even I’m getting tingles looking at you. Where do you get your nails done?”

“Thanks – and I did them myself.”

“For real? So why go through with this?”

I thoughtfully thrummed my fingers against my cup, smiling into the distance and admiring the crowd before catching sight of a jewellery store through the window. There was a really sexy supermodel pin-up on the wall inside. I couldn’t help but feel jealous for that supermodel – not just for her wealth and fame, but for how clear her olive skin was and the diamond ring on her finger.

I turned my attention back to the witch. “It’s simple, really. I’ve been trying all kinds of cosmetics, but no matter how much work I do on myself, it’s never enough. There’s always something else I can touch-up. I never feel like the hottest girl in the room. It never ends. But what if I’ve been going about this all wrong? They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, right? So… what if I just looked like whatever they think is sexy?”

Minuet took a sip from her tall Medicine Ball (a secret, unlisted Starbucks brew) before answering. “I get that, but are you sure this is what you want? There’s no telling how far the spell could go. What if you start looking some way you don’t think is hot?”

“But looking like what other people like is exactly the point! People get into fashion to feel sexier, and they’ll wear or use whatever others think looks sexier, right? That’s how it works.”

“That’s not quite it,” Minuet replied. “I wear what I want. I don’t give a fuck what some old man says about my yoga pants.”

“Yeah, but what about the people you do like? What about your boyfriend? You care what he says, right?”

“Hell naw…”

“But I bet you’d be pissed if he didn’t say anything or didn’t like the outfit.”

“Okay,” she rolled her eyes. “So you want this spell that will make you look sexy based on others’ opinions. That’s cool. Obviously, everyone has different tastes, so I’ll make the spell so that it gets stronger the more people wish something about you is different. Easy day. I’ll need to use my green crystal, oregano,  some chalk, and a lock of hair from you.”

“Oregano?”

“Let me snip some of your hair and I’ll do the spell tonight when I get home. You should DM me tomorrow and tell me if it worked, then you can Venmo me. We good?”

“Yes!” I smiled and took another sip of my latte. “Thanks for doing this for me.”

“Hey, don’t thank me yet. I got some clippers in my purse that I can use… hold still for me?”

“You need money for what?

“It’s just fifty dollars,” I muttered.

My roommate gawked at me like I was a moron – which I could understand, all things considered – but I really needed her help.

“You bought… a beauty potion… from a witch?”

“It’s actually a spell,” I replied.

“A spell? Are you kidding me? So it’s not even a bottle or something you can – whatever. I can’t even…”

“Could you please help? I forgot to put cash in my Venmo and I just paid our rent.”

“Ugh!” she flopped onto the sofa. “Can’t! I just bought the dip on Dogecoin.”

“That’s what you said last paycheck,” I whined.

“It dipped again. Also, I’ll trade at a loss if I sell now.”

Please, Martha!”

“Can’t. Diamond hands.”

She craned her neck to look at me as she made herself comfortable. “Aren’t you a Twitch gamer now? Why not make some money that way?”

“I haven’t actually done any streaming yet,” I leaned thoughtfully against the sofa and ogled the black shorts Martha was wearing. They looked pretty hot, but I knew from personal experience that it wasn’t the shorts that made Martha’s legs look sexy, it was her legs that made the shorts sexy. That, and the muscled glutes filling them out. She was also wearing a matching hooded sweater to keep warm and comfortable. It was enough to make me swoon. She was so just so… huggable! Too bad she was a Tomboy with an attitude. Typical Libra.

She probably knew I was staring, cause she tugged her sweater down before reaching for the TV remote. “Try that. You’re hot, so I’m sure a lot of guys will simp on you.”

“I need to build an audience first…”

“The other option is to…” Martha snickered. “I can’t believe I’m saying this out loud. The other thing you can try is to tell your witch to stop casting the spell until you can pay her.”

“Yeah, I think I could do that…” I said thoughtfully. I plucked my phone from my pocket to do that, but froze as I saw the notifications.

“What?” Martha sat-up and leaned closer. “What’s wrong?”

“She just texted me. The spell’s done.”

Martha threw her hands up and crashed against the sofa again. “Great! Hopefully it works! It would really suck if there’s no such thing as magic.”

“Yeah…”

“So what’s it do?”

“It’s supposed to make me hotter.”

“Of course.”

“And it’s based on who’s looking at me. Hey Martha?”

“What?” Martha flipped through Disney+ as she talked to me.

“Do you think I could be hotter? What do you think?”

She looked back over her shoulder at me, but shrugged and turned her attention back to finding something to watch. “I’m straight, Taylor. Plus, I’m not as into makeup as you, so I’m the wrong person to ask.”

“Well… how am I supposed to know if it works?”

“Ask the chat on your stream! That should work… otherwise, I guess you could just call the witch and tell her the spell didn’t work?”

“Whatever. I’m gonna go to my room and play something.”

I entered my bedroom, locked the door, slipped my shoes off, and sighed comfortably as I flexed my toes against my new Persian rug. I stretched my arms, craning my neck while admiring the glowing stars and neon lights I’d put on the ceiling. Next, I walked over to my Keurig resting on the windowsill overlooking the city below and got a cup of coffee ready. As it brewed, I gave Prickle Rick a light dousing of water (he’s my pet cactus), and I adjusted some of the books in my bookcase. I also looked at my collection of anime posters covering the walls – I’d only watched about half the shows pictured, but I had no doubt they’d make me popular with my future audience.

The coffee was done. I took the mug and held it with both hands so I could enjoy its warmth. That first sip always singed my mouth, but it felt good. I glanced around my room again. Everything looked ready. People were gonna love my room setup. But what would they think of me?

Still sipping lightly from my mug, I drifted towards the vanity mirror I’d set onto the wall between my window and bed. My reflection looked back at me with large, almond eyes. Did I need to touch-up my makeup? That was a stupid question! I could always do with a touch-up, but I knew if I started now, I’d keep at it for an hour, which would give me precious little time to stream before bed. This face would have to do.

My body looked pretty good too. I worked as a lifeguard for the local beach, and standards are high wherever riptides are involved. This meant that I was firm and defined all over. I had the perfect combination of thick, muscled thighs that still had a gap in the middle, and a small butt made extra round by strong glutes. Unfortunately, it also meant that my boobs were about as exciting as two fairly-ripe oranges. Despite wearing a push-up bra to add some spice to my figure, that did nothing to change the fact that said bra was a measly 36B-Cup. In case you couldn’t tell, I was pretty self-conscious about it, especially since Martha kept teasing me about it. Stupid Martha and her double-barrelled cannons… what did she know about boobs? All she did was hide them in loose sweaters.

My measurements easily came to mind even as I tried not to think of them: 36B, 26 at the waist, 34 around the hips, and about 115 pounds… last I checked. I mean, there was a scale I shared with Martha in the bathroom, but she’d made me promise to stop checking more than once a day. Scale or not, the numbers were ingrained into my consciousness at all times. No amount of makeup or style can change body measurements – but perhaps a spell could.

I looked… okay. I could look better, but it was getting late, so I might as well start streaming.

At last, I approached my gamer setup. Unlike certain “Twitch thots” or whatever they’re called, I actually played games before I decided I wanted to get tipped by people watching, so my gear was crispy. First, there was a my PewDiePie gamer chair (only $399), which I eased myself into before rolling-up to my smooth, minimalist glass desk. I got my hands into position, one on my custom left-handed mouse, and the other on my light-up keyboard. Next, I quickly typed my password into my custom-built, double-monitor computer and was greeted by my desktop depicting some MHA art that I liked.

“Oh!” I chuckled to myself. “I almost forgot…”

At last, I crowned myself with my pink, cat-ear headset. Now I was ready to stream myself playing… what was I going to play again? I had a lot of options. Fortnite and Apex Legends were pretty popular choices, but I felt like that would mean I’d have more competition for views. I wanted people to search for me in a game category and see my name without scrolling.

Life is Strange it is, then! Such a niche, hipster game. I had the feeling it was made for streaming the way it made you choose options that changed the story. Plus, I just bought the new one: True Colors. I really wanted to know if they’d reincorporated lesbians into the story…

I got the game up, alt tabbed, and turned on my stream. It was time for the world to know the soon-to-be legendary streamer: S_Panic.

As I started playing, I couldn’t help but feel a little nervous. Should I talk to myself in case someone dropped-in to see what I was up to? Or should I act natural –

Oh! Someone dropped-in after all! That was a relief.

“Hey,” I smiled as I leaned closer to my chat feed to see who it was. “How’s it going… GoldenRouteBlocker? Is that your name?”

Haha yes, the viewer typed back after the lag caught-up. How do you pronounce your name?

“It’s Espanic,” I beamed. “Like, the ‘S’ stands for ‘S-tier,’ and the ‘panic’ stands for… uh… hold on. Something’s happening in the game.”

Is this the new Life is Strange game? Golden asked curiously. I love Life is Strange. Chloe will always be my favorite.

“Same,” I replied. “Have you played this one yet?”

A little bit… by the way, pay attention when you try bar-tending in this game. I forgot a dude’s order haha.

“Don’t spoil it!” I replied. “I barely started… but I really like the setting so far. This town in Colorado looks beautiful.”

You’re beautiful too.

The comment made my body tingle. Suddenly I remembered that I was under the influence of a beauty spell. Was I feeling it beginning to take hold of me? Or was I just getting stomach butterflies from the compliment? Maybe I could goad my viewer into making something change.

“Thank you!” I squirmed happily in my chair. “What do you think about my look? I worked real hard on it… well, actually I sort of rushed because I wanted to start playing right away.”

I really like it. The blue hair is a nice touch. Piercings kinda remind me of Reiinapop’s style.

“Reiinapop? That’s a pretty cool name. What does she stream?”

I guess she would fit in the “just chatting” section if she were on Twitch. She’s pretty hot.

“Oh, that’s good! That means I’m hot, right? You said you liked my hair? What colour should I dye it next?”

Idk, but you don’t have change your look if you don’t want.

Damn it. This was not what I needed! I wanted her to wish that I was cuter – not compliment what I already looked like! Oh well. There might be other viewers that would think differently.

“If you have any tips for how I could look better, let me know.”

OK.

“So how was your first stream?”

I paused brushing my teeth to find Martha staring at me expectantly. Our apartment only had one bathroom, so we had a tradition of sharing it every night before bedtime. Usually I took any excuse to talk with her, but ever since I’d asked her for help paying for the beauty spell, she wouldn’t stop teasing me about it.

“Um… I had, like, six viewers or something like that? One of them had to leave early, so it was more like five…”

“Ooh, so I guess you could say things are getting pretty serious,” Martha smirked before sticking her toothbrush back into her mouth.

“Well yeah,” I blushed. “Six is a lot for a first time!”

“Five.”

“Whatever. Move over for a sec…” I playfully bumped my hip into hers so that I could spit toothpaste into the sink.

“Is it just me, or do you look a little sexier?”

I nearly hit my head against the faucet. “Really?”

“Pssht. No.”

“Damnit Martha! Don’t tease me like that!”

“I think your witch friend just swindled you for fifty dollars. Good thing  it wasn’t my money this time. Did you make enough to pay her?”

“With six viewers? No. I got a sub, though.”

“So are you planning to pay her?”

“Maybe not. If she’s not a real witch, then what’s the point?”

“Maybe you should. You know, in case she curses you or something. Anyway…” she set her toothbrush down and made for the exit. “It’s up to you. Later Taylor.”

As she closed the bathroom door, I subconsciously eyed her curvy little butt through the bathroom mirror’s reflection. It was so frustrating having a crush on my straight roommate! I’d go out drinking to find cute girls to talk to, but Martha never wanted to go out and who goes to bars alone anyway?

I was turning off the sink when I noticed something in my reflection. Just over my collarbone, almost hidden by my bra strap, I had this small mole that had been there since I could remember. That mole was gone.

“What the hell?” my eyes widened as I leaned forward to get a closer look. “Where are you?”

I pried my bra strap sideways to expose as much of my upper chest as possible. The mole was too big to disappear – it had to be there – but there was nothing. My skin was a smooth and healthy as a snapchat filter. In fact, was it just me, or was my face cleared-up?

I think I spent a full two minutes studying every detail of my face’s reflection. Nothing much had changed. My piercings hadn’t moved and my hair was as blue as it ever had been since I dyed it. But one thing was certain: my skin was positively glowing. It was as if I’d touched-up before streaming after all, and there wasn’t a hint of blemish or dry skin anywhere.

“Omigawd,” I gasped. “Oh… my gawd. It’s working! It’s working!

“Damn it, Taylor, what’s going on now?” Martha’s voice drifted through the bathroom door. “I need to sleep for work now…”

“I think my skin’s clearing out… can you come see this?”

“Jesus, Taylor, nobody cares about your skin right now! Please go to bed…”

“Ugh, whatever,” I peeled my attention from my reflection and left the bathroom. “I’ll show you tomorrow.”

“Just don’t forget to turn the light off. We need to save that money.”

“Sure. What wouldn’t we do for Scooby Snack Coins.”

“Haha real funny. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

As I stripped for bed, I toyed with texting Minuet to tell her the spell was real. I really did. But I procrastinated by surfing Instagram and Twitter. By the time I got bored of that around midnight, I shrugged to myself and reasoned that I might as well text her tomorrow. After all, she was probably asleep by now.

So I put my phone on the side of my bed and curled myself into the bedsheets, thinking of how many views I’d get streaming tomorrow. I couldn’t wait to become rich, famous and sexy.

11 minutes ago, Batman76 said:

Oh boy, this is a nice touch. You do modern online gibberish so well.

Gibberish? I guess you don't have an Insta, then. But you should because it's full of hot influencers from Ghana with gigantic asses (or maybe that's my Insta -- the algorithm shows things based on what you keep looking at)

• 3 weeks later...

At last it is time for chapter two 😏 Before we begin, here's a little recap of Taylor's progress: for chapter one, we got 22 reactions from Curvage and 69 from Deviantart for a total of 91. At half a pound per reaction, Taylor will gain 45.5 pounds in chapter two, so you have that to look forward to hehe. To make her gain more in the story, leave a reaction for chapter two on Curvage/Deviantart -- oh, and late reactions for chapter one also count for more weight, and there were 4 each from either website, so that means Taylor's gained another 4 pounds for chapter three!

To see character art (by @SilverPathfinder) that shows how Taylor looks with the extra padding, check out my Pat*eon (link on Deviantart). There you will also be able to vote for how she gains.

Chapter Two

“I’m getting hotter.”

Martha gave me a raised eyebrow and a quick glance. I’d cornered her while she was retrieving her load of laundry.

“Ehh,” she shrugged as she lifted her full bin. “Not as hot as this load from the dryer.”

“I’m serious, Martha,” I followed her into her room as she dumped the laundry onto her bed. “I’m not even wearing makeup anymore! My skin’s never been this healthy… and you might have noticed I got this cute little mole next to my lower lip now. I love it.”

“Mole?” Martha chuckled as she began folding clothes. “I thought that was food.”

“How could you not notice? I’m totally getting hotter – and I think it’s happening faster and faster cause I gain more fans on Twitch every day.”

“Sorry Taylor. I told you I was straight as a bean pole. I guess I just wasn’t paying attention. Also, are you sure this is because of some spell you didn’t pay for?”

“Positive. It has to be.”

“You’ve barely been streaming a whole week anyway, so I doubt you’d have enough viewers to make a difference.”

“Actually,” I smirked and leaned back against the wall while ogling her firm butt in white shorts. “Now that you mention it, I had 102 viewers last night.”

“What the hell?” Martha finally turned away from the skimpy red thong in her hands and gawked at me. “What did you do to get that size of a fanbase?”

“I guess you could say I’m really funny and charismatic,” I casually stared at my perfectly manicured fingernails. “Not to mention hot as fuck.”

“Taylor, I haven’t taken streaming as seriously as you, but I know a thing or two about the Twitch algorithm. It just categorizes things by game or subject and lists every streamer by how many people are already watching. New streamers don’t just explode in popularity in – how long’s it been, one week?”

“Yeah.”

“Yeah,” Martha rolled pairs of socks together into easily-manageable balls. “There’s something you’ve done that’s gotten everyone’s attention, and I’m sorry to break it to you, but I don’t think it’s your lip-mole.”

“Obviously, I’m quite charming and hilarious.”

“Sure, but no dude just calls his friends up to have a look at the funny girls’ stream. It’s still something else. Do you have a Youtube channel? If you post highlight reels on there, you’re smarter than I thought. That would definitely do it.”

“That’s a good idea, actually…”

“So I’m guessing that’s not it…” Martha squeezed past me to toss a handful of sock rolls into her dresser and began packing lingerie away. “Did you link your social media to your channel?”

“You mean my Insta? I should do that too…”

Please don’t… honestly, I have to hand it to you. You’ve become an overnight success and I have no idea how you did it.”

And it’s making me hotter. Can’t you tell?”

“Please. As if I’d notice. Maybe if your tits get bigger, then we’ll have something to talk about.”

“Who knows?” I smirked and gave my little b-cups a squeeze. “Any day now and I’ll be the next Mia Khalifa.”

Martha gasped and threw a sock roll at me. “Oh, no you didn’t! Taylor, do you know who Mia is?”

“She’s a popular influencer on Instagram. I’ve been following her for a few months.”

My roommate laughed in my face. “Yes. Yes, Taylor. She’s an influencer. Whatever that means. Just promise me you won’t simp-out and subscribe to her Only Fans.”

“Pshh. Never. I’m the one that paid your share of the rent this month.”

“I’ll pay you next paycheck, don’t worry. Also, shouldn’t you be driving to work soon?”

“Yeah, but they can’t fire me for being late. They know no one else is gonna sign up for lifeguard duty at the rates they’re paying.”

“Bet.”

“Anyway, I’ll talk to you later! By Martha!”

“Yeah, later.”

Getting qualified for my job as a lifeguard was the hard part. Now that I had a cert that said I was good enough at swimming to pull people out of the water, the hardest part about work was finding the perfect position to sit in as I daydreamed about how sexy I was going to become as a Twitch streamer.

I smiled faintly at the vast expanse of beach that I was responsible for. Miami’s beaches were the best in the country in my opinion, and judging from how there were two dozen babes tanning along with another six dudes in the surf, I wasn’t the only one. For high noon on a weekday, this was as quiet as things got.

My stomach rumbled. The fact that it was so quiet made it very tempting to indulge in a snack, but I really shouldn’t since I had a big breakfast. Had to keep an eye on my figure – oh, wait a second! I didn’t need to watch my figure anymore! I could eat whatever I wanted!

I couldn’t help but laugh like a queen as I sat on the high throne that was my lifeguard tower-chair. How had I not realized? How did I fail to notice that my beauty spell had unlocked the ability to stuff my face? I could sample from every beach vendor every day and never get fat! I was unstoppable! Even now, ten minutes before my scheduled break, I was giving the row of food stands behind me some casual glances, wondering what craving I should indulge first. I could hardly wait…

Scratch that; I couldn’t wait. My stomach was rumbling so hard it felt like I’d swallowed a game controller set to vibrate. It was time to take advantage of Randall again.

I picked up my radio and held it in front of my mouth. “Hey Randall.”

Y’ello!” he replied.

I was already cringing. No one actually uses that slang in real life. “Can you roll two?”

Rrrrolling.

I groaned to myself as I twisted the little knob on my radio to channel two. Now I could talk to him without my supervisor listening. “Alright Randall, you there?”

Always. You need to take a break early? I’m heading over.

“Randall, you know me so well,” I grinned in spite of myself. “I am so hungry; you have no idea.”

Randall was standing before my wooden tower like a loyal subject within half a minute. I wasn’t exactly straight, but I could tell he was handsome by most accounts. Sometime in last month, he’d decided he had a crush on me and had been trying to find a way to ask me out ever since. It wasn’t surprising, considering how he was a young heartthrob working with an attractive woman in a red one-piece with her tanned, round buns hanging out (me), but it was still slightly annoying. Not that I’d told him I played for the other team yet; having a simp was just too convenient.

“What’s up, studmuffin?” he grinned up at me with his hands on his hips.

I leaned forward to loom over him. “Isn’t that a nickname for dudes?”

“Huh?”

“Nevermind. Thanks for coming, Randall. You’re a lifesaver.”

“You mean life guard?” he chuckled. “Sorry. Step-jokes learned from my step-dad. You gonna eat?”

“I’m starving,” I admitted as I stepped off the chair and landed my bare feet on the hot sand. “Couldn’t wait another second.”

“You want some money for food?”

“No thanks. I got it covered,” I flashed a smile. “I’ll try and come back early!”

Before he could ask for my number, I jogged towards the pier trying to decide if I wanted something frozen or fried. After a couple minutes, I decided to screw it and eat some of both. It was time to celebrate being hot.

“Woah, slow down girl,” the dude manning the hot dog stand smiled as I paid for a seventeen-inch Chicago-style “Long Boi.” “Can’t have the lifeguard getting cramps while swimming.”

“Please,” I smirked as I accepted the edible masterpiece. “That’s a myth from, like, the fifties.”

“You could puke, though.”

“I know my limits! What’s got you worried, huh? You worried your favourite lifeguard is gonna get fat or something? You can say it.”

“I dunno, man. Didn’t you just eat a small cup of ice cream?”

“Psh, why do you have to say it like that? But don’t worry. I’ll never get fat. I burn way too many calories for that to happen. That’s why I’m always so hungry! No one eats more than swimmers.”

“True…”

“So don’t worry about it!” I took my first of many bites. “Mm… rest assured, I’ll always be the hottest lifeguard on this bea – hic!

The hiccup caught me by surprise. I had to take a hand off the hotdog and rest it over my chest.

“You good?” the vendor raised an eyebrow.

“Yeah,” I managed to crack a smile and laugh the awkwardness away. “Just a hiccup. Not sure what caused – hic – oof… caused it. Hic!

These hiccups were unreal. It’d been months since I had them and they were never this bad. It didn’t even feel right to call them hiccups. They were more like dry heaves or burps without gas. Each convulsion of my diaphragm was matched with an instinct to lurch. Was this what cats felt like coughing a furball?

“You need some water?” the vendor asked helpfully.

“No, I’m – hic – good. It’s stopping on its own… just need to – hic – oh, wow…”

That last hiccup was the hardest, but it was also the last. The sheer force behind it nearly made me drop my precious Long Boi, but now that it had passed, I noticed something else: my one-piece felt tight.

Tight against my crotch, to be precise. I stared down past my boobs at it and resisted the urge to tug the front loose in public. It was riding up my ass too. My one-piece didn’t cover anything below my back, but the fabric was still stretching more than it was before. I had a hunch for what was going on, but there was only one way to find out.

“Does my ass look fat?” I coyly twisted my back to the poor, helpless vendor and gave one cheek a flex. My heart started racing – I felt a slight jiggle to my cheek that wasn’t there before!

“What’s gotten into you? Girl, lemme sell hotdogs and walk that ass back to the beach.”

He didn’t tell me anything. Figured. But I couldn’t help but notice an extra jiggle behind me with each step.

“So what if I’m snacking?” I munched on my sixth candy bar since starting my stream. “I eat whatever I want!”

Chat was on fire today! There were over 150 people watching me play Life is Strange: True Colors, and it seemed as if half of them had something to text me about my new eating habits. Some of them weren’t nice, but I was so thrilled about breaking yet another viewer record I couldn’t care less. In fact, I was thrilled.

I stopped chewing and leaned closer to the chat feed to take a look at the latest gift. “Ooh, thanks for the $5 uh… MrFitFitHater?”

MrFitFit-whatever had left an audible message along with the gift. “You are so drop dead gorgeous and sexy. Here is some money for food.

S_Panic has eaten, like, six of those candies already, texted a user named Eddy732.

“I know,” I nodded enthusiastically with my mouth full. “I told you lifeguards like me have a high metabolism. I can literally snack all day and not gain a single pound.

S-THICC! wrote a half dozen excitable viewers.

She’s gonna get so fat, wrote another brave soul.

“Nope,” I smirked. “Never! Look at these abs!” I lifted my shirt. “Flat as an ironing board – and this is after my candy binge. Don’t worry chat! My bod’s not going anywhere.”

She no longer mind about letting a sliver of spotlight to her own ooze belly, typed some dude named James Smith. For as much as no one transfix their attention too much to not it is actually no longer but a mere ooze.

“Huh?” I squinted at the bizarre grammer. “Ooze what? What ooze?”

She’s way much plumper than what all of those professionally Twich celebrities suggests. It’s crazy how easy it is to made up a definite six-pack and set of toned curves.

“Okay chat,” I laughed to myself and rolled my eyes. “I need help. What’s he talking about?”

Everyone chill, a new user named S66 texted for the first time. Don’t creep her out. Just relax and enjoy the game.

Yeah, James Smith. No paragraph walls!

Grow up, kid…

But as the chat policed itself, I was distracted from answering by yet another bout of hiccups. I was able to mask most of it by holding a fist to my mouth, but that didn’t stop my whole body from bouncing in my chair. My body was convulsing softly, my hips jerking against the seat as my butt rubbed against the polyester fabric.

It was after the first three hiccups that I felt it: a certainty that my body was definitely changing with each convulsion. My butt was growing bigger. A quick glance behind myself confirmed it: each rounded cheek was doing its best to rebel against the panties I was wearing under my yoga pants. It was a good thing the pants were high-waist too, cause the extra growth was making it slip away from my spine one vertebrae at a time.

“Wow,” I whispered to myself. Then I realized I was still live and returned my attention back to the game on my computer screen. “I mean, wow guys! I knew I was hot, but not like this. No one’s ever loved me for who I am like – hic – like you have – hic – whoo… ‘scuse me…”

The hiccups r cute, texted someone named “o_0.”

That’s not the only thing that’s cute, replied Eddy732.

“I agree,” I squirmed slightly in my seat in an attempt to adjust the fit of my panties without being too obvious. “Like, for example these two hotties I’m looking at.”

I was referring, of course, to Steph and Ryan, the two heartthrobs in Life is Strange: True Colors. Ryan was a smouldering hunk of meat with a beard and plaid shirt. Steph, on the other hand, was a sexy hipster-nerd of a girl who was also a DJ.

Wait, what’s happening again? I was distracted, wrote o_0.

“Right!” I leaned against one armrest and instinctively tugged my yoga pants a little higher. “So – hic – we need to steal the boss lady’s flashdrive to look for evidence, and Steph and Ryan want to do it by seducing her while I go and pickpocket it from her backpack. But the questions is, who should do the seducing? Ryan or Steph? What do you think, chat?”

Good question…

Stephhhhhhh

Steph! She has booba.

“I know, right?” I chuckled. “Booba’s my weakness… but what if it’s a trick question? What are the odds this boss woman likes girls as much as I do? Oh…” I adjusted the other side of my yoga pants as I watched chat accelerate with quick quips. “I think I forgot to tell you guys I like girls. But that’s just one more thing we have in common, right? I could talk about booba all – hic – all day. Ugh!” I pounded my chest with my fist. “Who should I choose, chat?”

Chat was scrolling pretty fast, but I didn’t see what they were saying. There was something between my thighs that made me glance down – except there wasn’t anything between my thighs. Sometime in the last few minutes, my thighs had started to grow, and they’d grown so thick and juicy that they were rubbing together. My thighs were touching! I was getting thicc!

“Fuck it!” I smiled at the screen. “Screw the consequences!  I can’t resist the booba.”

A confession though I hardly consider myself as a ‘feeder,’ I’m never actively fed at a restaurant basis a woman before, James Smith wrote again.

“Feeder?” I made a face. “What’s that?”

Well, he continued. Hard to say if I am, in Thiccage slang, an ‘encourager,’ a sort of ‘dominator,’ a ‘carer’ or all of them. Though I despise a lot the ‘dominator’ expression because of its SM-innuado from an another hand, but like to consider myself as a rookie breed of ‘cultivators.’”

JAMES SMITH! Someone named KFC was blaring in all-caps. Don’t wreck this for everyone ISTG!

Don’t listen to him, S_Panic!

Focus on the booba!

“Listen to who? James Smith? It’s cool guys. I think he’s aight. He says he’s a dominator, well…” I smirked as I selected the option that would choose Steph. “I’m something of a dominator myself – hic!

I continued playing the game, fidgeting as I felt my panties ride further and further up my ass. They were starting to pinch against my sides as well. There was no doubt about it: the first thing I would buy with my twitch money would be new clothes.

“Hey Martha.”

I smirked at the back of her head as I leaned against the back of the couch. I couldn’t wait till she turned her head and saw the sexual idol I’d become. Unfortunately, she was focusing all her attention on whatever tv show she’d decided to binge next.

“What is it, Taylor?” she asked absentmindedly. “I’m watching Harley Quinn.”

“That’s cool,” I propped my head against my hand and smirked down her shoulders, admiring her low-cut T-shirt and sumptuous bare thighs. I could see a bit of her cleavage from where I was leaning against the couch, but tried not to stare too hard. “But do you wanna take a break and look at something steaming hot instead?”

My quip made her snort and the jolting movement made her breasts shake a little. “This nonsense again? I really doubt a little magic spell could make you any hotter than you already are.”

“Why don’t you take a look, then?”

She finally turned her head to give me a look. The look on her face showed she had about as much interest as a cat sniffing a door post. “Eh,” she shrugged and turned back to the tv. “Don’t look that different. Did you buy new conditioner?”

“I… shit, you can’t see it. That’s what I get for being behind the couch.”

“See what?”

I moved my way around the couch to stand between her and the tv. “… this massive, motherfucking dumptruck!

Now she was perking-up! She uncurled her legs from under her and planted them on the carpet, leaning forward to gawk at me with squinting eyes. I swelled with pride for how she stared.

“Out of the way, Taylor!”

“Huh?”

“Move your fat ass away from the tv! Gawd, I can’t even with you…”

I did as she asked, though my budding pride was wounded. “I thought you’d see…”

“Just wait a sec. Fuck…” she held the remote out and paused the show before turning her attention back to me. “Okay,” she clapped her hands and held them together. “What… the fuck?”

“What?”

“What… how… did you get an ass like that?”

I broke into a grin and cocked my hip. “You like it?

“This is a prank, isn’t it? Like, there’s no way your ass grew that big this fast.”

“Oh really?” I twisted my hips a bit to give my butt a smug glance. “You don’t think all this is real?”

“Taylor, it’s huge. Like, before you were pretty average-sized, but now your whole lower-half has ballooned twice as big as before. You look like you’ve gained thirty – no – forty pounds. Are you wearing an inflatable suit or something?”

I coyly turned around and leaned my ass to within arm’s reach of her. “Why don’t you touch it and find out?”

Before she could answer, I backed-up and dropped my donk straight into her lap.

“Taylor wait – oomph!” the couch creaked as my added weight pressed down against her thighs. “Ugh… oh my gawd. Taylor, why are you wiggling?”

“Is it real enough for you?” I scooted back and forth, ignoring the queen of all wedgies my panties were giving me.

“Stop it and let me think!” she sounded mad, but her hands were snaking around my waist and feeling-out my hips. “Wow… they’re so wide… wider than my lap. This is real…”

“Right?”

“And your thighs,” she patted the top of them and they jiggled slightly through the fabric of the yoga pants. “They’re touching… and they’ve gotten so chubby…”

“Chubby?” I laughed. “That’s not the word I’d be using to explain this thiccness,” I bounced myself against her lap for emphasis.

“Oof! Okay, I get it! Move your fat ass off me…”

“As you wish…” I scooted off her lap and sat next to her, making the couch cushions bounce. “So you believe me now?”

“I… don’t know how or why… but you did it! It’s working!”

“Yass girl!” I squealed.

We spread our arms wide and wrapped into a tight hug. As I leaned forward and arched my back to get close to her, a muffled rip sounded behind me. My panties had finally surrendered their death-grip on my sides.

I stared at her, blushing. “Uh… I’m going to need new clothes.”

“For real,” Martha chuckled.

“Um… I got some spending money from my streams,” I blushed even harder. “Want to go to the mall with me tomorrow?”

We both had the next day off, so it was a date. Well, “date” was not exactly the right word for it since Martha was still the straightest tomboy I’d ever met, but it still felt like one. When I’d told her I had spending money, I meant I had a lot. Even with only about 150 viewers in my last stream, I was popular enough to be tipped again and again, which meant I had enough to buy snacks on top of new outfits.

“Want to stop at Burger King?” I asked as we passed the food court again.

“Really, Taylor? Burger King? We just had lunch at Panda Express.”

“What can I say? All this walking around’s made me work up an appetite. Plus, now that I have a beauty spell, I can’t get fat. Think about it.”

“I dunno, Taylor. I think your ass is even fatter than it was yesterday.”

“Really?” I smiled as I got into the Burger King line. “What makes you say that?”

“I’ve sorta been watching it while we’ve been walking around the mall…”

“Ooh, a peeping tomboy,” I bumped my hip against hers like a wrecking ball.

“Shut up,” she moaned. “What am I supposed to do? I’m worried you’ll outgrow your clothes at this rate.”

“That’s why we got yoga pants and elastic shorts. Stretchy clothes are the way to go.”

“Then why did you put on those jeans?”

“Uh, these are jeggings, Martha,” I thumbed a beltstrap and tugged it as far from my waist as I could before snapping it back. “They’re the leggings of jeans. I’ll be fine.”

My new jeggings looked flawless. It took a few tries to find a pair that were in my new size, but once I did, they fit my curves perfectly. The blue fabric hugged every square inch, from my little calves, up past voluptuous thighs that brushed with every step, to the high waist that buttoned over my navel. Clearly, they were designed for thicc girls in need of some tummy control, but it just so happened that I needed none!

Urp…

Martha gave me a concerned look. “Uh, excuse you?”

“It’s the spell,” I explained. “Every time I hiccup or burp, I get hotter.”

“Uh huh…”

Unconcerned, I approached the front of the line and ordered my meal. “Hi, uh…” I cocked my hip as I stared hungrily at the menu. “Can I have a B – hic – Mac with cheese… small fries… and a medium coke…”

The cashier pushed buttons on her end, looking bemused at my latest episode of hiccups. “Would you like a diet?”

“Excuse m – hic – oh, you meant diet coke. No. Sugar tastes better.”

With the order paid for, it took all of three minutes for the food to be ready, after which Martha and I made our way to the nearest table in the food court.

“You want to share any of my fries?” I asked. “I got them just in case you decided you were hungry.”

“You know me so well,” Martha rolled her eyes. “And I know we just ate, but sure. It’s too weird just watching you stuff yourself.”

“Don’t w – urp – rry about it,” I unwrapped my burger and prepared myself to take the first, sumptuous bite. “I can eat whatever I want. Nothing’s wrong with me.”

“You sound like that ** guy from Rick and Morty.”

“His name’s Rick. Also, here’s your fries.”

“I’ll just take a few.”

“Suit yourself,” I shrugged.

At last, it was time to enjoy my Big Mac. The fresh, sizzling beef was calling my name, and I couldn’t help but smile as I leaned-in to take a bite. Delicious.

“Ahh,” I sighed and leaned back to rub my stomach. “Ooh… I think my butt’s getting bigger again. I can feel the front of my jeggings stretching.”

“The front?” Martha leaned sideways to catch a glimpse of me under the table. “Why would it feel tighter in the front?”

“Maybe this food is making me bloated,” I took another bite. “But I’m not wo – urp.

The tightness I was feeling before was getting worse. I was about to shrug the sense of unease that was overtaking me and take another bite when I belched slightly again. These weren’t hiccups; they were something else.

I casually looked down at my lap – and nearly spat my food.

“You okay Taylor?” asked Martha.

“Yeah,” I lied, feeling the blood drain from my face. “Uh… I look good – I mean, I feel good.”

My firm, flat stomach – the result of countless hours of crunches and swimming laps – was beginning to bulge. I wished it were bloating – I wanted it to be a bad case of bloating – but it was already too big for that. There was a bulge being contained by my high-waisted jeggings, but their elasticity was my own undoing, for the failed to contain the swell underneath. Even as I watched, it pressed forward, growing rounder and tighter as the flesh within softened and expanded like bread dough. The slight bulge began to spread sideways, expanding my waistline and broadening my already ample hips. Even though I couldn’t see it, I could feel it wrap all the way around my back, surrounding me with a ring of fat.

“You okay?” Taylor asked again. “You’re breaking into a sweat.”

“Yeah I’m… doing okay…” I took a deep breath and immediately let it out when I felt unfamiliar pressure building against my jeggings. “It’s getting kinda hot in here… do you wanna take the rest of this home? I’m fuller than I thought.”

“Already?”

“Yeah,” I laughed nervously as I leaned back and gave my new (still contained) tummy bulge a pat. “I’m totally stuffed. I think I overdid it.”

“No kidding.”

“I-it’s not that bad, is it?”

“I mean, sure! Of course we can eat the rest at home. Come on, Taylor… let’s get you out of this crowd before they make you any hotter; I can only take so much drama in one day.”

4 hours ago, fatowl said:

Have all her new weight go to her boobs!  Gotta balance out the booty!

Last I checked there were a few votes for the boobs 🔥 

The way the voting works is that I count all the reactions and favorites, add them up, and them divide that based on how much each body part (or enhancement) was voted for.

3 hours ago, FatPrincess said:

One WG drive opened it up to granular levels of body part selection. Started going off the rails with mad lasses and lads pledging for fingers and toes. It did not end well for the artist.

Edit: Boob vote. 

Edit2: I'm sorry (NSFW) aka CDWG aka Like, Read the Description by Tonbelly

The trick is to make the votes worth something— in this case, a $1 monthly subscription 😏 also, with so many votes, writing-in a vote for something like one toe is about as effective as voting third-party in an American election 

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Absolutely love the update, ashamed and chagrined I didn't comment until now!

Add me for another vote for her boobs! Poor girl needs a distraction so she doesn't panic and try to pay off the witcha bonus! Hopefully she becomes a big streamer!

Something tells me she’s about to blow up haha

I'm finally back with the next chapter! I was delayed by coronavirus, of all things, but I'm back to normal and got the finishing touches on this chapter.

Reactions and favorites here and on my DA page will count as half a pound each for the next chapter!

shivaakaid - Hobbyist, General Artist | DeviantArt

Chapter Three

I managed to remain calm as Martha and I walked through the parking lot back to her white Toyota, but only barely. There were people all around us; I could see their eyes darting in my direction, scanning down my body as if it were unusual. It was the sort of attention I’d craved my whole entire life. The spell that had been slowly enhancing my beauty had blessed me with a peace of mind like never before, but now those feelings were slowly giving way to new ones: discomfort and unease.

As we approached her car, I was as hyperaware of my growing body as ever: the way my thighs brushed past each other with every step, the way the fabric of my jeggings hugged every square inch of them, how my legs jiggled, the distinct bounce of my round, fat ass, and the kiss of cool, autumn air on the sliver of naked skin just beneath my tight shirt.

I was aware of all these rapid changes in my body, but nothing stunned me more than the sudden, unwelcome bulge of my tummy. It wasn’t a big bulge – not yet – but I couldn’t ignore the light pressure of its bulk against my jeggings. I couldn’t see it properly past my bra-boosted tits, but I could feel its subtle roundness puffing against the elastic fabric of the jeggings, and I felt bare skin above it beginning to hang. I didn’t feel hot anymore. I felt fat, and everyone wouldn’t stop looking at me!

But I couldn’t be getting fat, could I? I had a beauty spell cast upon me, and it would protect me from unwanted pudge. It was simply impossible! I’d just been eating a lot today. Yes, that had to be it! This was just a little bit of bloating. It would be gone by the time I streamed tonight. I just needed to play it cool until then.

“You alright, Taylor?” Martha asked as she unlocked the driver’s door.

“Yes, I’m totally fine,” I said quickly as I quickly moved to the shotgun side of the car where my belly would be hidden.

“It’s just that you’ve been so hyper all day and now you’re quiet all of a sudden…”

“It’s fine. I’m fine,” I tugged the door handle. “You gonna unlock it?”

“Sorry,” she unlocked the rest of the car. “Go ahead.”

Together, we eased ourselves into our seats. Martha slid into place easily. As for me, my butt bumped against the side of the seat, got prodded by the seatbelt fastener, and wedged my new panties as I squirmed into place. Everything about my body was big and awkward, which was why I didn’t notice my trouble area in time to stop Martha from spotting it.

“Oh gawd,” Martha gasped.

“What --?” I spotted her looking at my tummy and tried to tug my shirt over it in vain.

“Taylor, you have a pooch,” Martha proclaimed.

She was right. I had a chubby-girl’s pooch now, and it was even more apparent now that I was sitting. I could feel my skin doing its best to hang over the front of my jeggings a full inch. It was bunching-up on the sides too, almost forming the crease of a roll. Any bigger and I’d get lovehandles.

“I do not,” I put a hand on the little mound. “I just ate a lot.”

“You ate a ton of junk, that’s no lie,” Martha keyed the ignition and began backing-up. “It’s just a lot bigger than I thought it’d be.”

“You think it’s fat?” my skin bristled at the mere suggestion. “Well, maybe that’s what men are into.”

“Soft bellies?” she finished backing-up and gave my belly a glance. “Yeah, I could see that. Maybe there’s more men who like a bit of plush instead of rock-hard abs.”

“Exactly,” I crossed my arms. “So it’s no big deal.”

“So long as your clothes last at least a week.”

“Well, there’s a reason I got elastic clothes.”

“Bra cups don’t stretch.”

“It’s funny, but I haven’t noticed them growing much, if at all,” I patted my twins experimentally.

“Not yet.”

That made me smile. “You’re right. I’m sure they’ll catch-up with the rest of me soon.”

Martha didn’t answer, but that was probably because she was concentrating on not colliding with the gaggle of shoppers walking around our car. The silence was just long enough for me to notice a stray bulge of skin threatening to form a roll over my jeggings, so I tugged the jeggings upward to put it back in its place.

“Taylor?” she asked cautiously.

“Huh? What?”

“This might be me being paranoid, but now that we know that witch was the real deal, what if this is her fault?”

“What if what’s her fault?”

“Your pooch, Taylor! Stop being dense. What if she’s done some other spell to take revenge on you for not paying her?”

The suggestion made me blush. “I didn’t mean to not pay her… it was all a misunderstanding and all.”

“Did you text her like I told you?”

“No…”

“What the hell? You need to do that now. We do not wanna be on her bad side!”

“Ugh, fine,” I scootched in my seat to pull my phone from the back pocket of my jeggings, fabric straining tight against my volleyball cheeks and pillowy-thighs. “… shit. What do I text her?”

“Lead with ‘hey, did you get paid yet?’ Make it look like an accident so she isn’t mad.”

“It was an accident, sort of.”

“Just message her already!”

Ominously, another hiccup-belch escaped my lips as I opened my Instagram messages. My whole body bounced with the outburst, followed by a jiggle in my breasts and some wobbling of my thighs against their elastic fabric covering. I growing bigger by the hour, pound after luscious pound. If there was a curse on me, I had to nip it in the bud now.

“Um…” I bit my lip. “It says this user doesn’t exist.”

Martha nearly bumped the curb. “What?”

“All I see is our last messages and her profile pic is blank.”

“Shit. Okay, there’s a reason most have never met a witch, so she might be maintaining her mysteriousness – or she just blocked you.”

“But why would she block me? I owe her money.”

“It’s fine. If she wants something from you she’ll find a way to get back to you.”

“It’s fine,” I nodded to myself. “And the beauty spell is working. I’ve never gotten so much attention before – and I get new viewers every night.”

The half-eaten Big Mac was still in the paper bag along with the fries, and Martha had taken my drink and placed it in the cup holder for me. As she pulled onto the interstate, I pulled the still-warm burger out and began munching on it. The wrapping crinkled loudly, and that was making it a little awkward after all the recent drama, but I shrugged-off the glances Martha was giving towards the slight puff under my jeggings’ waistline. I just needed to wait until my stream and try something to know for sure if I was truly cursed.

“Am I fat, chat?” I patted the slight swell of my belly as I rolled away from my desk to give my audience a better look. “Chat? Am I fat?”

The question lit the chat like a match thrown in a haystack. Almost instantly, text was ripping across the screen almost too fast for me to even read. Almost. A chant was taken-up, repeated again and again.

S_THICC! Said uncounted profiles, followed by long streaks of peach emojis.

“Thicc,” I read aloud as I leaned close to my screen, consciously aware of the fact my cleavage was on full display for my fans. “But what’s that even mean to you chat? Aren’t thicc girls chubby too?”

A comment by “o_0” caught my attention before it streaked off the screen: It’s a type of chubby – the best kind!

MrFitFitHater gave me a small donation and left a comment that was conveniently read aloud: you are so beautiful S_Panic. The most beautiful streamer I know! And you get more beautiful every day.

She’s getting bigger haha, texted someone called FatHolder12.

I know, replied Batman66. Isn’t she lovely?

“It’s true guys,” I sighed and looked out my window. “I can’t believe I’m saying this. Like, I never really expected to ever get this big, you know? But I have been snacking a lot while gaming with – hic! – with you. I mean, look at this!”

I scooted away from my screens again so they could see my whole body sitting in my gamer chair. I was wearing my new jeggings, which flaunted every curve of my hips and thighs (as well as my slight pooch). As fond as I was of my jeggings, my tank top was stealing the show. It was barely more than a second bra the way it bared my arms, upper chest, and midriff. I’d bought it to show-off the abs I’d still had this morning, but instead it was only flaunting the soft bulge of skin my waist had become – among other developments.

“I have a pooch,” I squeezed the sides of the unwelcome softness and gave it a little shake for emphasis. “Guys! I have… a – hic! Look at this…” I spun a little in my chair to give them a better look. “Do you see this, chat? I have a fold. I have side-folds! And see this tattoo?” I lifted my arm and flexed my bicep. “Right here on my delt… I got it a few months ago. It’s supposed to wrap around my muscular definition to make them pop more. But look at it now! My arms have gotten so soft that it’s just one big… hic!

The hiccups were getting more frequent now. They came and went in short bursts throughout the day, and there was no telling when they’d come, but what I knew for sure was that they would always come whenever I streamed. That part made sense; with such a huge fanbase, it only made sense that their combined desires would affect my figure. The part that didn’t make sense, however, was how the hiccups got more intense when I talked to them like this. It was almost as if they wanted me bigger…

And fatter…

Eddy732 sent me a gift with a message: H_Panic, I’ll donate even more if you get some snacks.

The request made my skin tingle. “Um… well… chat? What do you think? Should I get some food? Like, a salad? Or… hic! – what should I eat?”

Chat was on fire. There were over two thousand people watching and it was as if they were all trying to text at once. I’d never had so many chiming-in, and more were coming by the minute. I was a superstar.

Eat, eat, eat, eat!

Yum!

Get some fast food takeout, S_Panic!

“Okay,” I laughed nervously. “I’ll be right back. Gonna get some food.”

I eased myself to my feet, acutely aware of a slight creaking noise from my chair it had never made before, and proceeded to leave my room. Chat had a perfect view of my padded fatass bulging and flexing with each step. If not for my jeggings, my cheeks would be wobbling like water balloons all over the place. As it was, I gave them a tug and wiggled them back into place before going through the door.

“So that’s what’s growing,” I muttered as I entered the living room. Martha was watching Harley Quinn from the couch again, reclining catlike with her feet resting on one cushion while she hugged another. When I closed the door behind me, her head sprang into view.

“What’s up, Taylor? How’s the stream going?”

“It’s fine,” I walked past the couch towards the kitchen, thighs brushing with each step. “Everything’s Gucci. Hey, is the pizza we got yesterday still by the sink, or did you eat it?”

“Oh, um, it’s still there. I wasn’t that hungry… why do you ask?”

“Uh… chat’s paying me to get a snack. I’m gonna – hic! – the pizza and game for a little bit.”

“Wait, what?” Martha vaulted over the couch and followed me into the kitchen. “Taylor, what did you say just now?”

“Pizza,” I said as I spotted the family-size Italian delicacy. “You want me to save some for you?”

“No, no, I mean what did you say chat asked you to do?”

“Oh that… hic! One of my fans just told me he’d donate again if I ate a snack, so I was like ‘why not?’ It’s about time for dinner anyway.”

“Okay, wait just a minute, Taylor. Don’t go back to your room just yet.”

“What’s up? You’re a little bit more interested in my stream than usual.”

“Can you hold your arms out for a minute?”

“Okay, sure…”

To my surprise, my Tomboy roommate got close to me and started exploring my body, patting me softly with her little hands like the world’s hottest bouncer. Her hands patted my arms, cupping the new softness coating my biceps and triceps like a fat sleeve. She stroked down my sides, pausing when she felt how my bra was cutting into my side fat, and pausing again at my tummy bulge.

“What are you doing?” I asked curiously, somewhat titillated by the physical attention.

“I’m just trying to figure something out…” Martha was looking down my body as she spoke, and she gave my jeggings a little tug to fix their fit. “Are you still growing?”

“Yes…” I admitted, strangely turned-on by the slightly humiliating experience.

“Where?”

“Huh?”

“Which parts of you are growing?”

“Um, most of me? My curves keep curving. But now that you mention it, I think my butt’s the part of me that’s growing right now – hic!

Martha started at my convulsion as if my growth was contagious, but she recovered quickly and stared intensely at my hips.

“Did you grow just now? I’m not sure, but I think I saw something just now.”

“The hiccups are when it happens,” I said. “Every time I hiccup, I grow a little bigger.”

Martha took a step back and clapped her hands over her mouth, pondering everything I’d told her. She moved her hands away from herself and held them together, like a parent about to use logic on a misguided child.

“Okay…” she said intently. “So your fans are paying you to eat. Okay. What’s your Twitch name?”

“S_Panic.”

“Hispanic?”

“Capital S,” I explained. “With an underscore and then the word panic.”

“Got it. I’m going to do some investigating.”

“Um, okay?”

“Go ahead and do your stream. I’ll tell you if I find anything interesting. I have a hunch.”

“Hic!”

About twenty minutes later, I was back in my room chilling with chat as I finished the last half of the pizza while playing Arkham Knight.

“I fucking love this game,” I said as soon as I’d swallowed a bite of pizza. “Who suggested this one? It’s just so full of things – and the chicks, oh my gawd. I can’t get enough of Poison Ivy! I really hope we s – hic! – more of her. ‘Scuse me.”

I know, right? Batman66 replied. I also wish there were more of her in the game too.

At least we get to see more of S_Panic tho, replied o_0.

“Smooth,” I smirked and took another bite of pizza. “Real smooth… actually, I can’t tell if you’re talking about seeing more of me… or more of me if you know what I mean.”

That comment got chat talking again. I was starting to get a feel for what got their attention. They definitely were into my growing curves. It was a relief, really. I wasn’t cursed by a vengeful Instagram witch after all. The beauty spell was working – just not in the way I expected. That’s what made their attention so interesting to me, to the point that it was making me crash the batmobile while trying to focus on the game (although, to be honest with myself, eating pizza while driving had something to do with it as well).

“I think I get it now,” I smirked between bites. “I think I know what you’re doing. I know why you want me to eat so much,” as I paused to gauge their reaction, I couldn’t help but grin. “You’re fattening me up, aren’t you, chat?”

Chat exploded. Emojis and text whipped at breakneck speed, all too fast to read, and the donations started rolling-in.

You are so s-xy S_Panic,” one donator’s text read. “I made a twitch account just to see you play. Please keep doing what you do.”

“I hope you keep gaining because it makes you more and more soft and cuddly.”

“Here’s money for more takeout S_Panic! You’re the best!”

“Oh… hic! Oh wow…” I jolted in my seat from the sheer force of the hiccups now. Everything on my body jiggled and bounced. I felt my tits jolt against my bra cups as my butt brushed against the back of the seat and my thighs rubbed against each other… and the arm rests?

“Hoo…” I huffed and adjusted myself in my seat (causing more jiggles). “… hic! Um, is it just me, or are my jeans feeling tight? I might have over – hic! – ten today.”

Maybe try unzipping them?” suggested Eddy732 with a rather generous donation.

“Huh? You want me to unzip them? Are you sure you wanna see this, chat? I get that you like my butt and my boobs too, but my pooch is uh… hic! You sure?”

Yes, yes, yes, yes! Several people texted.

“Let! The belly! Out!” texted a donator named JigglyThighs.

With bated breaths, I stared down towards the padded cushion my thighs had become and took note of how my pooch bulged against the front of my jeggings. There wasn’t a doubt in my mind that it was bigger now than it was before the stream – and it wasn’t just because I’d eaten a whole pizza. I was getting fatter. I felt goosebumps ripple across my arms as I thought about it. I was rapidly expanding, and thousands of people thought I was getting sexier because of it. It felt wrong – I felt dirty just thinking about it – but it was also thrilling. My own perception of what was sexy was being directly challenged by reality. To think that two thousand – no! Three thousand people! – were into me growing softer and rounder? If that’s what they wanted… why question it? I was getting rich and famous by becoming the most beautiful woman I could be. I had everything I wanted.

Slowly, my hand reached for the slightly-strained button of my jeggings, and as I did so, a donation came in: it was James Smith.

Soooo…” his iconically-long speech began. “If I’m following correctly their argument, there has a vocal minority of people around lobbying and bullying into banning me because I’ve been blocking them since a while?”

I paused. “Huh?”

Oh noooo, not him! Texted JigglyThighs. Anyone but him!

Stop the playback! Make it stopppppp, said Eddy732.

“Whatever, these jeans are too tight,” I shrugged. “I’m unbuttoning them guys.”

James Smith’s speech, however, was far from over, and as I slowly worked my fingernails around the taught button wedged firmly in the hole, I could hear parts of his rambling.

… temptful high-schooler trigger-nerve jab, but nah. Let’s be adults for once…”

Relief! The button was off with a snap! I couldn’t help myself from leaning back with a big breath… that slowly pried my zipper down tooth by tooth. I gasped at the sight of it: my belly, stuffed and rounded, slowly pressing outwards as my jeggings surrendered to its growing girth.

“…leaving things that no longer bother you behind your back are a far healthier train of thought than the hubris of misguided anger, control and bruised pride, drawing each other no matter whom our jabs and egoes… over what? Pure illusions and gigabits…”

When the last tooth of my zipper finally released its hold on my belly, I was speechless. A light croak escaped my gaping mouth in disbelief at the sight of my round, fat, bowling-ball of a belly making itself known to the world, riddled with goosebumps as it rose and fell with each rattled breath.

“… and enjoy all of these documented weight gain stories. It’s not just about me or you. I hope next time I’ll might been as usual about popping buttons, broken chairs, seductive waddles or foolishly dark-humored jokes. #peace.”

Chat was as speechless as I was, though I wasn’t sure if it was because my belly was fully-exposed or because of the essay they had to listen to. It lasted a couple seconds before the moment broke.

Thank you, James Smith, for setting the mood for us -_-, texted S66.

Seriously, who is James Smith? I see him everywhere! Replied o_0.

I think he’s from Canada, JigglyThighs wrote. Quebec, I think. Cause one time he was writing French.

Mauritania, to be accurate, James Smith wrote curtly. But yes, Quebec is whence I dwelt upon a time.

Can we get back to talking about S_Panic, plz?

“Uh, guys?” I said slowly. “I think uh… my thighs…”

My thighs were strapped tight into my jeggings, the faux denim fabric stretched to its absolute limit. They looked massive, each mighty leg a meaty foot across, and their girth was boosting me in my seat as if I were on a pillow. So tight were my jeggings that my thighs couldn’t even spread properly. Instead, the jeggings held them in a vice that gave them a more circular shape – which was good because they were already starting to rub against my armrests. It wouldn’t last for long; with each slight movement my seams creaked ominously.

“I-I think these clothes have had it. I – hic! – yep. This is happen – hic!

Everything was getting bigger. I could almost see it happening! I felt my butt rubbing against the back of the chair, expanding like a pair of beach balls. My breasts were finally starting to grow, rising against the E-cup bra just underneath my crop top. And my belly… my entire waistline was pressing outward on the edges of my jeggings. I felt like a sausage.

And then it happened: the first rip in my jeggings. I yelped in my seat at the sight of my smooth flesh bulging through a two-inch tear on the outside of my left thigh. The sudden jolt ripped another rip, this time on my right thigh. I was bulging out of my clothes!

“Ohmigawd, ohmigawd. Guys! My jeggings! This is happening way too – hic!

They got even tighter. The tears ripped wider, seam by seam, and were joined by more. Emboldened by their new freedom, my throbbing thighs settled wide over the seat, until –

“I’m stuck!” I cried. “I can’t believe this…”

Struggling was only making my situation worse. At the rate I was growing, my stream was going to be flagged for explicit content! I couldn’t let that happen!

“Uh, guys I gotta go and uh… get bigger clothes, okay? Bye! See you tomorrow, or whenever I can get myself out of this…” flustered, I switched the stream off and tried to free myself to no avail. “Martha! Martha help me out of this thing!”

Martha rushed inside as if she were waiting just outside the door. “I’m here Taylor, what’s wrong?”

I swivelled awkwardly in my chair and faced her, bloated belly on full display. “I’m stuck Martha! Oh, I can’t believe this…”

“Okay, hang on Taylor. I got this… hold my hands… hrng! Ugh, okay you’re wedged in there…”

“Can you try to be careful? My clothes are ripping.”

“Trust me, those jeggings are done. Use your legs… stand up for me.”

“What are you doing?”

“I’m going to pull the chair off your butt, okay? Ready? Hrng! Bend over!”

“Oh, this is so embarrassing…”

“It’s going to be alright Taylor. Just one more pull…”

My ass popped free with a light pop as I tumbled onto the floor. A massive rip spread under the bulge of my left ass cheek and I rolled my eyes in frustration. My new clothes were officially done with.

“Thanks Martha,” I sighed. “You helped me so much; you have no idea.”

“No,” she shook her head as she held her hand out for me. “You have no idea, Taylor.”

“What do you mean?”

“Take my hand; let’s get you off the floor and get you a hot chocolate. I’ve found something online that I think you really need to see.”

“What is it?”

“It’s you…”