Advice Needed on Potential Feedee GF

Thepenman12

Hi all, 

So I posted on here a few weeks back about introducing my girlfriend to this fetish. She’s already naturally obsessed with food and has put on a significant amount of weight over the past year but is still pretty confident in her body. Over the past few months of dating I’ve fully disclosed my ** tendencies with her and she’s been rather cool with it. The only thing that she’s been iffy on is the whole purposeful weight gain thing which is something I wouldn’t want to press on someone anyway. But everything else I’ve mentioned she’d be into, such as force feeding and stuffings. 

Since bringing my fetish up to her she’s slowly started getting more and more into it, going so far as to hand feed her in public and doing small stuffings. I guess my question is, how do I initiate the more “advanced” feeding activities without coming off as overly aggressive or weird. 

Any suggestions??

I would keep going with what you're doing without introducing funneling or other stuff like that too quickly. There's some pretty serious feedee type models out there who didn't even attempt funneling until years into it. There's something pretty self destructive about doing that or chugging cream compared to just over indulging in delicious foods. The advanced techniques are almost masochistic because you're no longer just eating to enjoy, it's purely fetishistic.

I would just keep encouraging her to eat. Get her dessert, hand feed her, etc. Then let her make the next move, see where she takes it for a minute.

Thanks all for the great advice! I think the slow and steady approach is smart too. And to clarify she honestly enjoys everything about the fetish, but I think she is struggling to separate her body image from the fact that she enjoys it a lot. Just the other day she had mentioned that she was embarrassed by how much she enjoyed me rubbing her belly. She even lets me take videos and pics of her playing with her belly, but I think is still hesitant to do it herself without me there. So I guess it’s just a process of getting her more and more comfortable with it.