feedee south carolina:)

carrie

hiii i'm 170 lbs and i live in sc and idk if i want to actually gain but i love the thought of it so i'm willing to be convinced;))) wondering tho if anyone nearby has the same interest im not going to say exactly where im from but it's like the middle of the state-ish so if youre interested let me knowww i'm also struggling a lot with my identity and what this means so any advice is appreciated

• 2 weeks later...

Actually I've just gotten back to the Carolina/GA/Tenn area myself. I went back on a spring and summer tour then came back and realized I'd lost 100lbs myself I need to rebuildsome of.  A 6ft 4 in athlete shouldn't be only 176 at my build, at least! I have studied nutrition rather extensively in an academic setting as well as 1st hand as an athlete. I'm new to the community, yet very thankful to have found a place to explore this. It'd be nice to talk to ya when ya see this and get a chance. Stay safe, be healthy and NEVER bet on the Gamecocks this year! 🤣🤣🤣   

Hope 2 hear back, Much Love!

Flat7 

• 1 month later...
On 10/18/2021 at 1:52 AM, carrie said:

hiii i'm 170 lbs and i live in sc and idk if i want to actually gain but i love the thought of it so i'm willing to be convinced;))) wondering tho if anyone nearby has the same interest im not going to say exactly where im from but it's like the middle of the state-ish so if youre interested let me knowww i'm also struggling a lot with my identity and what this means so any advice is appreciated

hey there, i'd love to talk and try and give you some advice where i can. i guess just shoot me a message if your interested