My girlfriends weight gain

Guest CherryCheesecake

I've put on about 50 lbs in just a year and a half and feel SO uncomfortable! I've tried everything to lose the weight but nothing has worked so here I am. I would feel SO sexy, loved and even cared for, if my husband took me shopping!!! Your sweetie is lucky to have someone who cherishes her like you do! Keep it up!

13 hours ago, Rhutton1227 said:

Before and after , how much bigger do you think she’ll get?

You must made up, your gf looks amazing! From your pics I'm guessing she's average height (5'7"ish). Do you know what her weight was before and any idea what she's up to now? 

11 hours ago, bolton said:

You must made up, your gf looks amazing! From your pics I'm guessing she's average height (5'7"ish). Do you know what her weight was before and any idea what she's up to now? 

Thanks , she’s actually 5’4 and her before weight was around 150 and she’s been 170 for the last two months , I’m guessing she might be more now after our trip 

11 hours ago, Rhutton1227 said:

Thanks , she’s actually 5’4 and her before weight was around 150 and she’s been 170 for the last two months , I’m guessing she might be more now after our trip 

May even be 180 now! Gaining very nicely and evenly all over. If she gets to 200lbs, I think you'll be in dreamland, so get some more vacations booked 😉

On 1/16/2022 at 8:55 PM, Rhutton1227 said:

Thanks! And I doubt it , she said she’s gonna get back to the gym but she had been consistently going before our vacation for months , she was going at least 3 days a week , never lost a pound but I think it was good for her mental health, she did slack off two weeks before our vacation, also I did bring up on our trip how The thought about her getting thicker turned me on and if she were to gain like 10lbs ..( even though I would really like to see what another 20lbs would do to her figure lol)she jokingly responded with I can’t get any thicker 

Wow, your girlfriend is looking gorgeous! She has gained noticably over the recent months. Great ass, cute belly! You two should do more vacations...😉

Having outright told her that you are really into her curvier body will boost her confidence and (kinda) asking her to get even thicker might prove to be rewarding eventually. And bigly! Even if she didn't jump on in right away (unlikely anyway) that suggestion will likely work its slow magic by implicitly giving her permission to indulge, taking off any pressure to adhere to society's beauty standards, and consequentially diminishing any motivation to properly change her habits and loose weight.

Just make sure she doesn't run out of clothes. That is important.

Oh, and I support the idea of her going back to the gym. Will keep her happy, healthy and hungry. Win-win-win!

1 hour ago, ronnie17de said:

Wow, your girlfriend is looking gorgeous! She has gained noticably over the recent months. Great ass, cute belly! You two should do more vacations...😉

Having outright told her that you are really into her curvier body will boost her confidence and (kinda) asking her to get even thicker might prove to be rewarding eventually. And bigly! Even if she didn't jump on in right away (unlikely anyway) that suggestion will likely work its slow magic by implicitly giving her permission to indulge, taking off any pressure to adhere to society's beauty standards, and consequentially diminishing any motivation to properly change her habits and loose weight.

Just make sure she doesn't run out of clothes. That is important.

Oh, and I support the idea of her going back to the gym. Will keep her happy, healthy and hungry. Win-win-win!

Thanks! Yea the way I see it it’s a marathon, not a sprint so only time will tell  🤞 

• 3 months later...
On 1/17/2022 at 3:51 AM, Ft227 said:

Before and after , how much bigger do you think she’ll get?

Depends on a few things. If you're continually showing her how much you like when she eats a lot, that will help. Also, if she gets into the mind that she's "too far gone", she won't try as hard to lose it. If she does go to the gym, maybe you can make her a tasty recovery shake that has ice cream? Maybe lots of takeout, too?

I'm thinking 180 on the low end and 230 on the high end.