My girlfriends weight gain

10 hours ago, litmus said:

My advice:  take her shopping.  Nothing makes a woman get on the diet train faster than stressing about not having clothes that fit.  Take her shopping and tell her how good she looks in the new clothes and how much you love her curves.  Encourage her not to buy them too tight because "it is the Holidays" that will give her permission to worry less about the new pounds and Holiday eating.  Your girl is totally gorgeous.  If her personality is as lovely as her figure, you should put a ring on it!

This.

Guest formerrunner

Hopefully she loves those holiday goodies cause now would be the time to pack on a few more pounds before that vacation! Just "accidentally" bake too many cookies for her to snack on.

Yes vacations is definitely one of the best ways to make your girlfriend gain weight ! I remember one of my ex gf gained around 20 pounds 10kg on a 20 days trip she was eating so much tons of different foods and I always make sure was getting lots of ice creams specially at night after dinner ! I loved it !!! 

On 12/19/2021 at 3:59 PM, Rhutton1227 said:

We’re going on vacation in 3 weeks, hopefully this bikini won’t be fitting by the end of our trip …how’s she looking ?

2029FE53-9591-481D-989C-8E351538C43E.jpeg

1456AB31-6A3F-43ED-910C-9FF1254C25F1.jpeg

1B97DCA9-0769-4C68-AF93-D917397B3D68.jpeg

I like the idea of still viewing a skimpy bikini as appropriate beach/pool-wear for a chubby girl. Is it self-confidence or denial? Anyway, looking mighty hot.
The thought of your girlfriend pigging out on vacation - because, well, that's what you're supposed to do on vacation, right? - and her growing ass eventually eating those blue bikini bottoms towards the end of your trip is quite intriguing!

BTW, did the general Christmas indulgence manifest itself in additional curvyness on your girl's body?

Oh. And thanks for providing these exquisite updates!

Guest vskmavs

Thanks for sharing! Her progress is amazing and she has a perfect shape!

is she make comments about feeling lazier and heavier after the extra pounds?

4 hours ago, vskmavs said:

Thanks for sharing! Her progress is amazing and she has a perfect shape!

is she make comments about feeling lazier and heavier after the extra pounds?

Thanks , she makes comments about how she feels fat sometimes, and I’ve definitely been getting turned on by how much heavier she feels 

Guest formerrunner

Hope the vacation went well for you two!! Did she mention if she was going to lose any weight after the vacation? I know some people get back into working out after a vacation.

26 minutes ago, formerrunner said:

Hope the vacation went well for you two!! Did she mention if she was going to lose any weight after the vacation? I know some people get back into working out after a vacation.

Thanks! And I doubt it , she said she’s gonna get back to the gym but she had been consistently going before our vacation for months , she was going at least 3 days a week , never lost a pound but I think it was good for her mental health, she did slack off two weeks before our vacation, also I did bring up on our trip how The thought about her getting thicker turned me on and if she were to gain like 10lbs ..( even though I would really like to see what another 20lbs would do to her figure lol)she jokingly responded with I can’t get any thicker