My girlfriends weight gain

3 hours ago, Thicktiger said:

What is she saying about this? Is she complaining? Is she teasing? Is she happy? Or just accepting fate? 

She isn’t the biggest fan of the weight she’s gained , and has been complaining and joking about how tight her clothes are getting , but that hasn’t changed her eating habits lol , she’s also been working out still 3-4 times a week which I think is good for her mental health but the weight seems to still be creeping up 

51 minutes ago, Rhutton1227 said:

She isn’t the biggest fan of the weight she’s gained , and has been complaining and joking about how tight her clothes are getting , but that hasn’t changed her eating habits lol , she’s also been working out still 3-4 times a week which I think is good for her mental health but the weight seems to still be creeping up 

Dude this is exactly what I’m going through with my GF minus the gym. She makes comments about the weight she’s gained, doesn’t change her habits, doesn’t workout, and just keeps gaining. Secretly I’m a huge fan lol 

1 hour ago, John23 said:

Dude this is exactly what I’m going through with my GF minus the gym. She makes comments about the weight she’s gained, doesn’t change her habits, doesn’t workout, and just keeps gaining. Secretly I’m a huge fan lol 

Dude that’s awesome maybe bring it up to her some how  it’s not easy but after a few drinks just slip it out that’s what I did lol and mine is totally comfortable with me enjoying her bigger and also that I find larger women attractive, even yesterday she was like look at how skinny I looked in an old picture of her and then hit me with the what do you like better me now or me when I was skinny , obviously I played it off smooth and was like what ever makes you happy , but for sure I’m a fan of how she’s looking after gaining weight  , yea I think the gym is what’s stopping mine from really blowing up , I’m working on changing that though 😂  

2 hours ago, Rhutton1227 said:

So, this will be the consequence.

Compared to October, she should have outgrown her jeans at the time...

Guest formerrunner
6 hours ago, Rhutton1227 said:

She actually did outgrow those jeans she just bought new ones and if she keeps it up she’ll be getting new ones come January 

5D2F6E5D-13D4-419D-A58D-B0AC4D672508.png

Looks like she bought a larger jacket as well to cover up that belly! Keep those goodies around and soon you will never tell she looked athletic!

Haha, I was just about to emphatically suggest new clothes! There is hardly anything more supportive of a steady, uninterrupted gain than comfy clothes. Keeps your girlfriend happy, relaxed - and diets away.

It's worth noting that she herself finally took the step to start upsizing her wardrobe. This is no small feat psychologically. It basically means admittance that continuously trying to stuff herself into too tight pants is a farce that leads nowhere.

All in all a big first step towards a bigger future. Though she is most likely completely oblivious of that path ... 😉

Guest LuvThickWomen
On 12/2/2021 at 11:59 AM, Rhutton1227 said:

Wow this is extremely relatable lol My GF does the same thing in terms of working out and joking about how tight her clothes are, but still eats wings, pizza, desserts and will down margaritas without hesitation. She did finally order some larger pants though which tells me she’s accepting she’s not going back to her old size

13 hours ago, LuvThickWomen said:

Wow this is extremely relatable lol My GF does the same thing in terms of working out and joking about how tight her clothes are, but still eats wings, pizza, desserts and will down margaritas without hesitation. She did finally order some larger pants though which tells me she’s accepting she’s not going back to her old size

Yea mine talks about wanting to lose weight for a while she said she wanted to be 145 again , but the other day she said that seems so far away that now she’s excepting of being 150-160 as a goal weight , wonder what she’ll say when she gets up to 180 lol 

Guest LuvThickWomen
7 hours ago, Rhutton1227 said:

Yea mine talks about wanting to lose weight for a while she said she wanted to be 145 again , but the other day she said that seems so far away that now she’s excepting of being 150-160 as a goal weight , wonder what she’ll say when she gets up to 180 lol 

Ha! Mine started with wanting to lose 25 pounds from about 170. That changed to wanting to lose 15 pounds. Now I suspect she's creeping up on 180 and just wants to lose 5 pounds from her stomach

On 12/7/2021 at 11:59 PM, LuvThickWomen said:

Ha! Mine started with wanting to lose 25 pounds from about 170. That changed to wanting to lose 15 pounds. Now I suspect she's creeping up on 180 and just wants to lose 5 pounds from her stomach

At the beginning of the year I wanted to lose 15 lbs. Made a good progress until today, I still have to lose 25 lbs. 😂

My advice:  take her shopping.  Nothing makes a woman get on the diet train faster than stressing about not having clothes that fit.  Take her shopping and tell her how good she looks in the new clothes and how much you love her curves.  Encourage her not to buy them too tight because "it is the Holidays" that will give her permission to worry less about the new pounds and Holiday eating.  Your girl is totally gorgeous.  If her personality is as lovely as her figure, you should put a ring on it!

1 hour ago, litmus said:

My advice:  take her shopping.  Nothing makes a woman get on the diet train faster than stressing about not having clothes that fit.  Take her shopping and tell her how good she looks in the new clothes and how much you love her curves.  Encourage her not to buy them too tight because "it is the Holidays" that will give her permission to worry less about the new pounds and Holiday eating.  Your girl is totally gorgeous.  If her personality is as lovely as her figure, you should put a ring on it!

Thank you yea  that sounds like a solid plan