My girlfriends weight gain

Guest ForTheLoveOfThickWomen
2 hours ago, Rhutton1227 said:

She’s definitely got thicc 

56E0203C-26CC-4B67-B5D6-4A402E326EBE.png

1C778618-64FA-430D-8BEA-C2BD6E4033D9.png

D742B89B-C03A-47A2-918D-D33E75BF1E56.png

Yup. She’s ridiculously hot. Good on ya!

1 hour ago, kachenjunga said:

Nice figure. Looks curvy, but not fat or even plump.  At her height, she should be able to carry another 10 - 20 lbs without making a big difference to her lovely shape.

Yea, she was pretty curvy before but now her lower half has definitely gotten thicker and she’s starting to get a belly , so I think it’s a good start 

What is her favorite meal or type of food? 
You could serve her the plates, always giving a little more than she usually eats. And hand her over the leftovers, maybe sharing, but given her the greater portions. And some deserts afterwards. Go for a walk and by some ice cream or donuts. providing her snacks... Some beer or super sweet Softdrinks....

1 hour ago, Thicktiger said:

What is her favorite meal or type of food? 
You could serve her the plates, always giving a little more than she usually eats. And hand her over the leftovers, maybe sharing, but given her the greater portions. And some deserts afterwards. Go for a walk and by some ice cream or donuts. providing her snacks... Some beer or super sweet Softdrinks....

She doesn’t have a specific favorite , but she can eat lol she has a good appetite , we both cook and eat pretty healthy , me more then her , due to my lifestyle and line of work , but I definitely encourage her to eat what ever she is in the mood for or snack on and to not feel guilty about it 

18 minutes ago, Tg275 said:

Damn she looks amazing! Does she weigh more than you already?

Thanks! She’s always weighed more then me,  I’m pretty lean I’m 5’6 130lbs and even at her lightest when she was hitting the gym 4-5 times a week she weighed around 145-150 she’s also 5’3 , also last night she was feeling a little heavier on top of me might be above 170 now 

1 hour ago, Rhutton1227 said:

Thanks! She’s always weighed more then me,  I’m pretty lean I’m 5’6 130lbs and even at her lightest when she was hitting the gym 4-5 times a week she weighed around 145-150 she’s also 5’3 , also last night she was feeling a little heavier on top of me might be above 170 now 

That's the sweetest weight immaginable 😃

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...