Do you think Mal Malloy should gain weight?

Miners666

"Would I gain weight for my fans? Hm…hm. hm.

Probably, if there was a lot of fans asking for that…well, I’d be up for a bit."

I can't really do the last 2 options justice so just imagine London Andrews with an ass 10 inches bigger :)

Also consider not just picking the maximum, or what you specifically want, think of it more a realistic goal that you think she would be likely to consider.

post-823-14513192528188_thumb.png

post-823-1451319252873_thumb.jpg

post-823-14513192529283_thumb.png

post-823-14513192529862_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

A very few women look great at any weight, many look good from B-D (in your region).  A and E used to be a cable network.

I like Mal at whatever weight she's willing to play and narrate comics. Where else does this happen?  That's what I vote for.

Are there any examples of what she looked like at the above weights?

No she's never been as heavy as the last 2, and the third highest was before she came on the internet so that image is my artist's interpretation. I tried doing a morph for the last 2 but didn't work out.

I would 'guesstimate' that at 200lbs her measurements could be around 43-44/32-34/55-58.

A very few women look great at any weight, many look good from B-D (in your region).  A and E used to be a cable network.

I like Mal at whatever weight she's willing to play and narrate comics. Where else does this happen?  That's what I vote for.

I semi-agree, my personal choice was C-E as though she is still amazing at her current weight I do feel slightly disappointed that she has lost some... whatever she is happy at I would be happy with I guess; but like I say my own personal feeling is that I would have preferred it if she stayed at 160lbs-ish, and I voted the 2 higher as I am still intrigued to see how she would look at the same weight London Andrews.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...