Looking for a Ukrainian feedee (Kyiv city area)

Helmi1982

Yes, correctly read, a Ukrainian feedee. I know they exist. At least one yet. Since I spotted her on FF it made me want to go for one. Though there are few to be found in Ukraine in contrast to Russia or my home in Germany but I believe there must be a handful of those in Kyiv city area too. So what is it I am looking for? Yes a feedee will be ideal. I do not measure by lbs/kgs and I'm not interested in force feeding or similar stuff. But yes, you may be interested in gaining some weight and all the process around it? Being treated with all kinds of fattening food, being handfed in the evening and you just feel comfortable with me and to know you can eat whatever you want and how much and all the kilos/pounds pile on and make you softer. The best thing I imagine to relish this lifestyle of overindulgance is to enjoy it in the framework of a serious relationship so you can lean back and feel safe. I know I'm not so good to find the best words to formulate but I know what I am looking for as there was one beautiful woman with such a wish to get fat who inspired me to look in Eastern direction thus I grew fond of those Slavic beauties in Kyiv and that one on FF in particular. And I imagine those beauties might become even hotter with more to love.

(Maybe if you are subscribed here too, you are welcome to respond above all)