• Curvage Model

Want to explain why I haven't replied yet...

I've been navigating some big emotions lately and needed a break from social media. Nothing major has happened, my life is actually going well. I fall into depressive episodes during the colder seasons and self isolate. I don't want too. I rather be here, spending time with everyone here. 

Mental health is an important topic and in the past, I have felt very alone with my thoughts but I have learned to open up and talk them and how I feel. A lot of people who are no longer here have suffered alone and I just wish we heard them when they spoke up. No feeling we have is too small or insignificant ❤️ ILY Curvage 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
On 10/14/2021 at 1:52 PM, Ramman25 said:

How did you get into feederism and why do you want to gain weight?

i can't place the exact day and time i was educated about feederism though i think i was apart of the culture before i knew what actually was happening. in the springtime earlier this year, someone online began sponsoring meals for me with just the sole intent of "fattening me up". they sent me $50 to 100 per week for meals for a couple months which was amazing. my entire way of thinking changed. I was very fatphobic of myself, just terrified of gaining weight or outgrowing my clothes. certain parts of my body were huge triggers for me that i thought i would never be able to show, and once believed they were reasons people wouldn't love me. these parts were my stomach and my arms. i look at myself now and see absolutely nothing wrong with how i look, all thanks to someone who just wanted me to gain weight.

if this doesn't answer the question correctly, i get it. i dont mind being asked again xD 

On 10/22/2021 at 12:12 AM, whismic said:

I fall into depressive episodes during the colder seasons and self isolate. I don't want too. I rather be here, spending time with everyone here. 

Actually this is interesting to me, if you feel comfortable talking about it. I had a gf like that a couple of years ago and was curious of her perspective but she only managed to tell me she needed a break from everyone and on this her insight kinda ended. 

On 10/22/2021 at 12:12 AM, whismic said:

A lot of people who are no longer here have suffered alone and I just wish we heard them when they spoke up.

As a matter of fact an awful lot of folks are suffering right here, while staying on the forum and posting stuff, it's not like they post something and disappear, in fact it goes on and on. But people are judgmental and ill-equipped to help them. 

• 2 weeks later...