• Curvage Model
Just now, jj22 said:

Thanks for the answer.  I really like that approach.  The enjoyment should always come first - and I get the impression that the enjoyment takes second place if it's only about the numbers.  

Your body is a miracle - I think you hold the gain so, so, so beautifully.  There's a wonderful, magical thickness to your body that's truly spectacular.

Yeah totally I felt like when I had an exact goal I was so focused on the number and wasn’t enjoying it as much, now I know I’m gaining and just loving all the ways my body is growing and changing 

• Curvage Model
Just now, jj22 said:

Which body-part do you feel proudest about, in terms of your growth?

My belly I remember I took some pics and I absolutely was so happy with how cute my belly is. F65EACF2-3442-42C8-86AA-A3126CF64A24.thumb.jpeg.eff83a8f090523f6b53f57d2550fb0d9.jpeg  Like it’s just so cute and squishy 

Totally agree!  Your belly is so big and cute - I love how it hangs freely when you're standing.  It looks so springy and bouncy.  But I also love the way its mass gathers on your thighs when you're sitting, like in that amazing photo.

Hope it's okay for me to be asking you all these questions!

When you're out in public, do you like to show off a little - or do you generally cover up?

• Curvage Model
11 minutes ago, jj22 said:

Totally agree!  Your belly is so big and cute - I love how it hangs freely when you're standing.  It looks so springy and bouncy.  But I also love the way its mass gathers on your thighs when you're sitting, like in that amazing photo.

Hope it's okay for me to be asking you all these questions!

When you're out in public, do you like to show off a little - or do you generally cover up?

I love the questions! I’ve much show off in public, literally every shirt I own is a crop top. I love showing off my body im Very proud it 

I love to imagine you walking into a store, tight pants stretched across your big round ass - belly peeping out - thick arms jiggling - those massive breasts of yours swinging and swaying under your top.  But best of all is the thought of you being so proud of yourself - with your achievement, with your growth.

I cannot put into words how sexy it is to think that each and every single ounce of your body was created with tender, loving, deliberate care.

Woah - sorry, got kinda carried away there...

Totally non-feedism related - enjoyed any horror movies recently?

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, jj22 said:

I love to imagine you walking into a store, tight pants stretched across your big round ass - belly peeping out - thick arms jiggling - those massive breasts of yours swinging and swaying under your top.  But best of all is the thought of you being so proud of yourself - with your achievement, with your growth.

I cannot put into words how sexy it is to think that each and every single ounce of your body was created with tender, loving, deliberate care.

Woah - sorry, got kinda carried away there...

Totally non-feedism related - enjoyed any horror movies recently?

Yes that’s definitely me! 🥰 I just watched a movie called ‘vicious fun’ on shudder, it was a bit camp but I really enjoyed it! 

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, Goodneighbor said:

Not sure how this works exactly so hopefully I’m sending this to the right place🤷‍♂️ 

just wondering what kind of work you do for your “day job”? as well as

What’s your favorite meal?

You are!! I do medical billing! 
ohhh my favorite meal is definitely between pizza and burger and fries. I’m a total slut for a good burger 

Guest Smithjoey479

I absolutely love how big you’re getting. I can’t wait to see your next stuffing video. 

I’ve always wondered, does your stomach make a lot of noise after you stuff yourself? Would love to hear that in a future video

Guest memyselfandice
9 hours ago, SavannahMontana said:

I love the questions! I’ve much show off in public, literally every shirt I own is a crop top. I love showing off my body im Very proud it 

You're gorgeous, your confidence is sexy too, I'm seeing more and more bigger girls rocking crop tops! As well they should, people are so biased in their viewpoints sometimes, bigger girls can rock crop tops and sexy clothes just as well as anyone else!! In my viewpoint even better, but I'm biased towards bigger girls, lol. All that to say keep rocking what your mama gave you Savannah!

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, Smithjoey479 said:

I absolutely love how big you’re getting. I can’t wait to see your next stuffing video. 

I’ve always wondered, does your stomach make a lot of noise after you stuff yourself? Would love to hear that in a future video

Thank you!! I’m definitely due for another stuffing video!! And yes definitely trying to add some belly noises in my videos 

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, memyselfandice said:

You're gorgeous, your confidence is sexy too, I'm seeing more and more bigger girls rocking crop tops! As well they should, people are so biased in their viewpoints sometimes, bigger girls can rock crop tops and sexy clothes just as well as anyone else!! In my viewpoint even better, but I'm biased towards bigger girls, lol. All that to say keep rocking what your mama gave you Savannah!

Hehe thank you!!! I will always be out and about in a crop showing off this fabulous body 😉

Guest Smithjoey479
1 minute ago, SavannahMontana said:

Thank you!! I’m definitely due for another stuffing video!! And yes definitely trying to add some belly noises in my videos 

Oh man that would be great. I could only imagine how loud your belly could be. Would you say it’s gotten louder since you’ve gained?

55 minutes ago, SavannahMontana said:

Yes that’s definitely me! 🥰 I just watched a movie called ‘vicious fun’ on shudder, it was a bit camp but I really enjoyed it! 

I'll put Vicious Fun on my watch-list.  

Btw, I totally agree with @memyselfandice.  Your looks are amazing - truly, truly stunning - but what makes the whole package even more breath-taking is your confidence and pride.  

Would you consider combining a future stuffing video with a Q and A session - where you perhaps go into more detail, as you eat, about your "origin-story" and what you love about your body?

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, jj22 said:

I'll put Vicious Fun on my watch-list.  

Btw, I totally agree with @memyselfandice.  Your looks are amazing - truly, truly stunning - but what makes the whole package even more breath-taking is your confidence and pride.  

Would you consider combining a future stuffing video with a Q and A session - where you perhaps go into more detail, as you eat, about your "origin-story" and what you love about your body?

Yes! That’s actually a great idea! I’ll have to do that soon. Another pizza party? What are you guys wanting to see for a stuffing video? 

3 minutes ago, SavannahMontana said:

Yes! That’s actually a great idea! I’ll have to do that soon. Another pizza party? What are you guys wanting to see for a stuffing video? 

Well, I'd love to see you holding a burger in both hands, taking massive bites - while you are standing up and giving us a full-length body view from your head to your feet.  I'm a total sucker for full body views of big girls.

Guest Smithjoey479
5 minutes ago, SavannahMontana said:

Pizza and wings?

34 minutes ago, SavannahMontana said:

Agree with @Smithjoey479 I'd love to see belly noises too!  Like burps they are such an underrated aspect of stuffing vids.  Is there any foods in particular that give you a loud belly, if so that's what I'd love to see in a stuffing!

• Curvage Model

You guys I’ve had so much fun chatting with you and answering questions! I think for an upcoming video I’m going to do a q&a so if you have anymore questions or want to know anything else about me write you questions here and I’ll answer them in a video 

Guest memyselfandice
6 minutes ago, SavannahMontana said:

You guys I’ve had so much fun chatting with you and answering questions! I think for an upcoming video I’m going to do a q&a so if you have anymore questions or want to know anything else about me write you questions here and I’ll answer them in a video 

Here are some questions for you: What as some things that you've done in public to showcase your body and love of food? How does that make you feel? 😍

Some questions:

-You've mentioned that you've been a big girl your whole life - but what made you want to gain deliberately?  Was there some kind of catalyst or turning point?

-What makes you most happy about being a beautiful fat goddess?

-What would your perfect day of eating/gluttony be like?

Btw, I would LOVE to hear you answering the question from @memyselfandice about the things you do in public to showcase your body and love of food!

Some more questions to choose from:

-Have family or friends ever commented on your weight?

-If you went 24 hours without eating, how do you think you'd feel?  What would your emotions be?

-If you had magical powers, which body-area or body-part would you like to instantly grow?

-What do you like to do in your spare time?

-How does it make you feel when you have to manoeuvre into narrow eating-booths in restaurants, squeeze carefully down aisles in shops, etc?

-How big do you want to get?

I have some questions:

1. Do you like rough force feedings?

2. Do you prefer coke or Pepsi?

3. How much coke/Pepsi do you think you could chug in 10 minutes?

4. Does burping turn you on?