Wife Weight Gain Rd2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2022 at 3:34 PM, Phil__Fisher said:

A new comparison! Near the start of our marriage and then a photo from last week. She started at 135lbs and now weighs 188lbs.

I’d love to hear your comments! Feel free to tease too!

F59DBD1D-8CF7-4738-87BE-D4E13CBDB46B.jpeg

1D0F488E-840C-4915-BDAC-7EAD8916E380.jpeg

Comments: your wife looks great, an amazing gain for sure!!

questions (apologies, if you’ve answered already in the thread): for how long have y’all been married?  And, how tall is your wife??

my wife was ~ 133 lbs circa 8/2011

covid peak weight was ~ 213 circa 2/2021

current weight ~ 171 lbs (up slightly from recent low of ~ 164 lbs).  She’s 5’8”. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/16/2022 at 4:04 PM, mattkoty said:

Comments: your wife looks great, an amazing gain for sure!!

questions (apologies, if you’ve answered already in the thread): for how long have y’all been married?  And, how tall is your wife??

my wife was ~ 133 lbs circa 8/2011

covid peak weight was ~ 213 circa 2/2021

current weight ~ 171 lbs (up slightly from recent low of ~ 164 lbs).  She’s 5’8”. 

Late reply - sorry!

We've been married for three years now and she’s 5’7

54 minutes ago, Phil__Fisher said:

Here’s an upper body/chest and arms photo to compare. Again, not great. I’ll look to get some more better photos.

8FFCE66C-3371-4D56-8E26-6C92E498A055.jpeg

If this is too personal, just ignore it, but- do you think she always wanted to be a bigger woman? Or did it start when you guys got together? Just curious…
   Either way she looks great and it’s very cool to hear how you are working together! Thanks for this update - looking forward to more !!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2022 at 11:02 AM, cycling1951 said:

If this is too personal, just ignore it, but- do you think she always wanted to be a bigger woman? Or did it start when you guys got together? Just curious…
   Either way she looks great and it’s very cool to hear how you are working together! Thanks for this update - looking forward to more !!

It only started after we got married. She definitely didn’t have plans to be a big girl before haha.

4 hours ago, Phil__Fisher said:

Update time! Here’s a quick photo. I’d love to hear your thoughts and comments! Feel more than free to tease ;)

268DD9EB-D368-4926-A99F-412C8A529A4A.jpeg

It may be camera angle, but that belly seems to have grown since the last update!!

She looks fabulous in this photo, I assume she must be happy with the belly growth. Has she been eating differently/more ?

As always thank you and her for sharing!!

Another update!

My wife has decided to try something new…. Beginning next week for the next two weeks, she wants to try drinking 4 litres of microwaved ice cream every day to see how much weight she can gain! She also wants to add some cheeseburgers to her diet as well.

I’m taking predictions! From August 14th-28th chugging 4 litres of ice cream daily, how much weight do you think she’ll gain?

I would say at this rate she might easily cross the set goal easily before end of August. Maybe another site effect could be after increasing the calorie consumption this high she might not be able to eat less, getting greedy, while directly setting sail for 300lbs

Holy sh__!    
    If she actually intends to consume this huge increase in calories, (4 liters per day) she would be housing down a minimum of 7000 calories/day, just in ice cream!! Assuming she eats at least one balanced meal for MDR, that’s a crap ton of daily calories!  It will be tough to keep that up for 2 weeks. 
   What prompted her to consider taking on this challenge - just curious… and definitely not complaining!  🥰

If she succeeds in accomplishing this, my guess would be a gain of at least 15 lbs!! And that’s not counting a daily cheeseburger (lol) ! 🍔

Thanks for this update and please keep us posted !!

3 hours ago, Phil__Fisher said:

Another update!

My wife has decided to try something new…. Beginning next week for the next two weeks, she wants to try drinking 4 litres of microwaved ice cream every day to see how much weight she can gain! She also wants to add some cheeseburgers to her diet as well.

I’m taking predictions! From August 14th-28th chugging 4 litres of ice cream daily, how much weight do you think she’ll gain?

I will also vote +15 pounds.  So if she’s still ~ 192 lbs now, 207 lbs by the end of the challenge, :)   Cheers!  Be sure to have her weigh in B&A and yes, B&A photos!!  Thanks for sharing!!