Wife Weight Gain Rd2

54 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

250lbs - she's going to be a beautiful porker.

She must be loving the gain to make that commitment.  I'll bet the happy piggy wont want to stop then - 300 will be the next goal.

She has really been enjoying all the constant eating and ice cream/heavy cream drinks. The sex is way better than it has ever been before too, so those are both motivators for her!

40 minutes ago, Phil__Fisher said:

She has really been enjoying all the constant eating and ice cream/heavy cream drinks. The sex is way better than it has ever been before too, so those are both motivators for her!

Not to delve too deeply into private lives but have intimate moments been combined with stuffing?  Stuffing herself with cake on all fours whilst .... for instance?

• 5 weeks later...

@Phil__FisherThanks for updating us!

Looks like her boobs are still leading the way(pun intended), but I seem to notice her hips/butt are increasing??

Not a criticism but it’s a little hard to tease with that baggy sweater hiding everything (lol)!

Does she do any teasing with you on how big she is getting/wants to get? 😊😉 Is she still talking about 250?

Just curious- would she be comfortable going out to a buffet/dinner in form-fitting clothes? That would make a nice before/after photo set!!

Thanks again for sharing !

On 11/9/2022 at 7:23 AM, cycling1951 said:

@Phil__FisherThanks for updating us!

Looks like her boobs are still leading the way(pun intended), but I seem to notice her hips/butt are increasing??

Not a criticism but it’s a little hard to tease with that baggy sweater hiding everything (lol)!

Does she do any teasing with you on how big she is getting/wants to get? 😊😉 Is she still talking about 250?

Just curious- would she be comfortable going out to a buffet/dinner in form-fitting clothes? That would make a nice before/after photo set!!

Thanks again for sharing !

She definitely does teasing with her future gains. Super hot! She talks about all the snacks she’s going to keep eating to keep growing her belly big and fat. Not even joking!

She may not do the buffet in form-fitting clothes, but maybe eventually haha. You never know. I didn’t know she’d volunteer to gain up to 250lbs either ;)