Ask me anything

Guest Ginger Snap

Guest Ginger Snap

Sooo, let's  keep it fun and get to know each other.

You can ask me anything, or we can chat about  nonsense, which  is fun too 🤣🤣

Are you specifically gaining weight (for example, do you have a target weight), or are you just enjoying your food and seeing where it goes?

Have you always been on the curvy side?

Do you like to show off your body in public (tight clothes, belly peeping out from under a top, etc) or do you prefer to stay more covered up?

Guest Ginger Snap

I actually  DO enjoy showing  my belly off in public 🤩🤩🥰🥰 in grocery stores, I will purposely  reach for top shelf items, proudly  displaying  belly muffin toppin in my way too tight jeans 👖🥵🥵 people stare, I just smile and giggle 😁😁😁, you get away with alot more when you're  adorable 😄🤣. Also, never really  tried to specifically  gain weight,  except  for in winter to stay warm, never tried in summer though🤔🤔 and yes!! I'm all about  just enjoying  food and  pushing myself  not to waste anything, even when I'm  full, can't  eat another  bite, I don't  throw  food away, waste is not good....so, I just expand  my belly more 🤷‍♀️ also,  yes always  been curvy, I had my chest that I have now at 8 😏 needless  to say, I  was never  short on boyfriend's  at school 🤣🤣🤣

Guest Ginger Snap

No goal weight persay, but I want  a giant round booty and huge Mom thighs, that would  be Uber sexy to me......I'm  all belly, boobs and double chin  right now, I want  a huge ass....would  be sexy  and fun🥵🥵

Guest Ginger Snap
2 minutes ago, mrauz said:

Ass wider than a doorway?

Yes, huge ass....so sexual and  senual to me, big hips and thighs, a body that just screams "Take me now!" That's  incredibly  sexy to me 😍😍😍

Guest Ginger Snap
1 minute ago, mrauz said:

Would look incredible on you... if you gain 200 lbs you ass surely will expand :P

I wish my fat would  obey me and go where I want it too...... would  make it fun looking like an adorable, helpless beached walrus, only to find out I'm  a dirty Siren 😜😉

I am just curious, why did you start following me? 🤨 I am an uninteresting person that likes to look at beautiful fat women. I don't have any activity except to post (hopefully) flattering and courteous comments about very lovely ladies on here. There are some gorgeous women here! (You included!) By the way, you are my only follower, I am flattered.☺️

Guest Ginger Snap

First reason, your name here!! Uhm, how could I  resist,  big girls  DO rock😍😍 secondly,  your comments and compliments  bring such an air of positivity to this community  here I love it, and lastly,  you laughed at my memes 😄😊💖🤣🤣

Guest Ginger Snap
2 minutes ago, big girls rock said:

I forgot to ask, why do you call yourself the masked jiggler? Jiggler I get but you don't have a mask. I wouldn't want you to cover that beautiful face anyway. 🥰

Masked Jiggler, masked because my beauty is masked  in tight clothes 😜😉 

Guest Ginger Snap
5 minutes ago, big girls rock said:

Here's another question to get to know you.  Just what does the Masked Jiggler do besides steal food, be lazy, make funny memes, display her fat in public, and look darn sexy doing it!? 😉

Play with my 3 crazy pitbulls, watch comedies and  horror  movies, game alot and sleep naked in fur blankets 😜😉

Guest Ginger Snap
10 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Do you feel empowered by your sexy and astonishing weight? And what is the main source of that power? Is it the sheer physical might of your heft? Or is it the commanding voluptuous beauty that most compels your folllowers? 

Honestly,  it's  the confidence that is the source of power. You can be sexy asf at any weight  as long as you are confident in yourself! I'm  a firm believer in the  sexiest  thing a woman can wear, is a smile 😁😉