Fat Female Wrestlers

BlubberyGut

Guest ratetankmark
1 hour ago, SapphicCurves said:

Tweaked it a little -- these two are so cute together 😍

1835561347_Kikiyo1.thumb.jpg.87769c2b635f6d4460686ad9c6a4cbe3.jpg

Kikyo is like 5 times the other girls size and I love it; also I love that she'd be down for making a Curvage account, that's the best type of reaction that you can get.

Guest ratetankmark
5 hours ago, Kikyo said:

You can really see my rolls here though ☺️

IMG_20221213_211047.jpg

I have most certainly lost my mind at this, welcome to Curvage, Kikyo. ☺️

2 hours ago, Rich666 said:

There's no way that Kikyo account is real right? :D How would she even have known?

i’m pretty convinced it’s her. Slight chance it’s not but I don’t see the reason why someone would fake it. 

but um psst Kikyo if you want to prove the doubters wrong, maybe most a message on your insta story like “My favorite tv show right now is..”

Just to clarify, I'm not saying that it isn't, I'm just saying that this has pretty much come out of nowhere. Be cool if it is! and if Havok or Doudrop came on here too, imagine :D

p.s. Where did that text post come from by the way, is that an instagram thing? 

32 minutes ago, Rich666 said:

Just to clarify, I'm not saying that it isn't, I'm just saying that this has pretty much come out of nowhere. Be cool if it is! and if Havok or Doudrop came on here too, imagine :D

p.s. Where did that text post come from by the way, is that an instagram thing? 

Bingo 

11 hours ago, BlubberyGut said:

i’m pretty convinced it’s her. Slight chance it’s not but I don’t see the reason why someone would fake it. 

but um psst Kikyo if you want to prove the doubters wrong, maybe most a message on your insta story like “My favorite tv show right now is..”

Just in case any of you were doubters about whether this was really Kikyo or not

EC75B765-4CD1-4C25-9DC5-AA06ECCD5DC7.png

4 hours ago, Kikyo said:

Gotta print out the forms and had to get reputation points first. I'm tryin!

Congrats on being a Curvage model now and cool you posted weight on your profile page, I dont remember it being listed/announced before your matches.

10 hours ago, Kikyo said:

Gotta print out the forms and had to get reputation points first. I'm tryin!

In the intervening hours, it sure looks like it worked then, congrats! I assumed it was just 'post pic holding sign' type stuff, or writing curvage on your boobs or something lol :D

I'll be honest and say that this thread was the first time I'd heard of you as a wrestler, I am a wrestling fan but don't follow too much indie stuff (not enough time!), but it's cool to find out about larger female wrestlers this way, and yes, we love the rolls too.

I am honestly curious how you found out about this site and this thread, and what you thought about it when you did.