Fat Female Wrestlers

BlubberyGut

Guest ratetankmark

70160856_2400586656878275_55263530599212

70941212_2423871901216417_73234025222850

Hoping for some pics or gifs of Kikyo, she has one of the best bodies in all of wrestling, next to Kaitlyn Marie; her fat is on another level. ❤️ 

Not official yet cause I haven't even started yet

But if Doudrop wins the tournament I might make a Queen Doudrop fanfiction thing for deviantart where Doudrop really starts taking the Queen Moniker way too seriously. The story won't be focused on weight gain but it will be a small factor, so if that's a turnoff then oof. It's going to be more focused on Doudrop becoming a powerful brutally sadistic person who thinks of herself as literal Queen, with perhaps a few subjects who are getting sick of her reign.

With that said I might just do it even if she loses, but there's a chance I won't do it at all so don't get your hopes up. But if I do it will probably become an ongoing story 

Guest ratetankmark
44 minutes ago, BlubberyGut said:

Not official yet cause I haven't even started yet

But if Doudrop wins the tournament I might make a Queen Doudrop fanfiction thing for deviantart where Doudrop really starts taking the Queen Moniker way too seriously. The story won't be focused on weight gain but it will be a small factor, so if that's a turnoff then oof. It's going to be more focused on Doudrop becoming a powerful brutally sadistic person who thinks of herself as literal Queen, with perhaps a few subjects who are getting sick of her reign.

With that said I might just do it even if she loses, but there's a chance I won't do it at all so don't get your hopes up. But if I do it will probably become an ongoing story 

I'd be interested in a power mad Doudrop; I'd like to read that.

The idea I have is that it's more of a BBW Domination story than a weight gain one.

But essentially the plan is that it's been about a year since Doudrop has become Queen and during that time she's put on a lot of weight and has become perhaps the biggest and the strongest in WWE period. She's also become one of the most dominant Women's champs as well. Doudrop's cockiness has grown to the point where she's convinced that she's actually a Goddess that can do whatever she wants, and since nobody can really overpower her it gives her the chance to do whatever she feels like, even if it's against the law. 

I want it to be several chapters long (probably like 15-20 pages a chapter) and have it be filled with twists and turns as Doudrop tortures her victims. I want it to be quite disturbing and if you don't feel bad for her victims then I've failed as a writer lmao.

Doudrop Piper Niven at Crown Jewel 2021. Peacock is hard to work with so I couldn't really go overboard

It's a shame that she lost but she looked good in defeat in both ways. Doudrop's so big that wearing clothes doesn't really hide her figure at all. You could still see her boob outline and there were plenty of nice ass shots cause of the pants she wore. The size difference is insane as the skinniest woman on the main roster fought the 2nd biggest one. Zelina did a great job playing off of Doudrop's size. she really sells the fact that Doudrop is so much bigger than her. Most wrestlers do to an extent but Zelina really goes the extra mile. Also check out her gut

There's one more gif I'll post later cause Peacock wasn't working so well while being recorded. 

Crown 1.PNG

Crown 2.PNG

Crown 3.PNG

Crown 4.PNG

Crown 5.PNG

Crown 6.PNG

Crown 7.PNG

ezgif-2-01b972771344.gif

6 hours ago, BlubberyGut said:

Doudrop Piper Niven at Crown Jewel 2021. Peacock is hard to work with so I couldn't really go overboard

It's a shame that she lost but she looked good in defeat in both ways. Doudrop's so big that wearing clothes doesn't really hide her figure at all. You could still see her boob outline and there were plenty of nice ass shots cause of the pants she wore. The size difference is insane as the skinniest woman on the main roster fought the 2nd biggest one. Zelina did a great job playing off of Doudrop's size. she really sells the fact that Doudrop is so much bigger than her. Most wrestlers do to an extent but Zelina really goes the extra mile. Also check out her gut

There's one more gif I'll post later cause Peacock wasn't working so well while being recorded. 

Crown 1.PNG

Crown 2.PNG

Crown 3.PNG

Crown 4.PNG

Crown 5.PNG

Crown 6.PNG

Crown 7.PNG

ezgif-2-01b972771344.gif

Awesome! We can see her wrist!

https://www.deviantart.com/knawledgeinmygarage/art/All-Hail-Queen-Doudrop-Backstory-895612749?ga_submit_new=10%3A1634877838

I've already uploaded the backstory to my Queen Doudrop fanfic piece. This is very G rated as it's just giving some exposition to establish relationships, lore and etc. The actual story will be a lot more risque and crazy than this. So check it out and see if you'd be interested to read the actual thing. However keep in mind I didn't want to spoil anything so the actual themes of the story are not even revealed. I know what I want to do for the most part but if there's anything you'd like to see explored then feel free to message me with some suggestions.

Oh, and this won't be focused on her weight. Her weight will be an important factor but it's not really a feedee/weight gain story...even though those topics will be a small part of the overall story.

Guest ratetankmark

Not to spam with the Nightshade stuff, but this bodysuit looks noticeably tight on her and it's the first time I've ever heard her speak.

46 minutes ago, ratetankmark said:

Not to spam with the Nightshade stuff, but this bodysuit looks noticeably tight on her and it's the first time I've ever heard her speak.

I'll honestly take Nightshade at any size. She's got such a nice looking face. I think her sister might be bigger than her but she isn't a wrestler.

Guest ratetankmark
3 minutes ago, BlubberyGut said:

I'll honestly take Nightshade at any size. She's got such a nice looking face. I think her sister might be bigger than her but she isn't a wrestler.

Nightshade might have to get herself fatter than both of them due to her own piggish pettiness, get so fat that she barely fits into that bodysuit.

Anyone remember Betsy/Rosie Lottalove/Sage Beckett? Sadly, she lost a lot of weight, but at her peak, she was a colossal 316lbs. I remember watching some squash matches of hers, torturing some poor little jobbers, and it was some of the best BBW dom stuff I've ever seen. Nothing compares to monster heel BBW's crushing their smaller opponents with ease to me.

betsy.png

7 minutes ago, BigGutLover said:

Anyone remember Betsy/Rosie Lottalove/Sage Beckett? Sadly, she lost a lot of weight, but at her peak, she was a colossal 316lbs. I remember watching some squash matches of hers, torturing some poor little jobbers, and it was some of the best BBW dom stuff I've ever seen. Nothing compares to monster heel BBW's crushing their smaller opponents with ease to me.

betsy.png

I've seen the samples a while back and they were really hot. I only have 1 full match but what I'd do for the rest (well besides pay)

On 10/22/2021 at 5:52 AM, BlubberyGut said:

Crown 1.PNG

Crown 2.PNG

Crown 3.PNG

Crown 4.PNG

Crown 5.PNG

Crown 6.PNG

Crown 7.PNG

ezgif-2-01b972771344.gif

Isn't this meant to go in the Doudrop thread now?