Fat Female Wrestlers

BlubberyGut

Yes hard to say, especially since they wrestle pretty small, skinny females. I'm sure Jax weight is super overestimated and viper is bigger than her no doubt. Vix and piper are similar yeah, id say vix has seem 20,30 lbs more , and a massive upper body

I see you didn't mention Karen Bam Bam, well you are in for a treat. She is a bbw/ssbbw with amazing tight, ass and a real bbw size. Announcers said she is 280,  I was sure she is 300, but yeah she wrestles regularly and there is a lot of clips of here. She is def bigger than all the other mentioned wrestlers.

Here is a recent one. She actually squashes opponents regularly and wins. Often with a banzai drop which is crazy!

Check this out

Here she does a full weight banzai vid has a million views!

Her match in jeans you can see how big she is, poor girl tried to lift her e few times, enjoy"

9 hours ago, ratetankmark said:

Go to 57:50 to see the Kikyo match, she looks fucking gigantic, her belly looks even bigger than usual, which is saying something! Her body is so hot, though. I'd love to see some gifs from the match. There are so many moments when she just looks gargantuan, her legs are tree trunks, her belly is massive and her bodysuit looks like it's barely holding her fat ass in!

273803428_431105401936474_70535468183379

Also she looks so massive and hot here in street clothes, her body is just on another level!

thanks for the share, she looks HUGE in that first clip. I know she is short but she put a lot of weight on and looks perfect now!!