Fat Female Wrestlers

BlubberyGut

On topic anyway.....

My top 5:
- Viper/Piper Niven/Doudrop
- Havok
- Nightshade (who I only saw recently for the first time)

- Nia Jax

- Not sure if she counts, but Jordynne Grace, if not then her former friend/now a zombie Kimber Lee is pretty big. 

Nice, Also later Lufisto was pretty big.
I have a signed picture of Lufisto in my room from when she used to do them anyway, so it's really odd I didn't think of her until now :D

Mickie Knuckles was always chubby, but got way bigger after being pregnant too.

Does anyone remember Amy Lee? It's difficult to look her up without getting the singer from Evanescence though.
She wrestled in the mid-ish 2000's from what I know on the indies, and was in the first queen of the deathmatches for IWA Mid South. She had a huge round biker chick kind of look, but was seemingly a lot older than the rest of the women in the tournament.

Speaking of that time period, my god, Rachel Putski/Rachel Summerlyn was hot as hell. Naked pics of her got on the internet from that time period before she lost a load of weight, thank god :D

54 minutes ago, BlubberyGut said:

There's going to be a lot of Doudrop content tonight. Fair warning! Not that you guys would have an issue with tons of Doudrop content...I hope 

There is only once place that I am sad she is not in, but the likelihood of her appeared in my bedroom is fairly low I would imagine.

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, BlubberyGut said:

I get what you mean but from my experience I realized that a good chunk of people from female wrestlers didn't like when fat women were being posted. 

There's definitely different types of fans here who want different content. The way I see it is while this thread is redundant, it at least gives the fans of fat women what they want. You want to look at BBW wrestlers? Then go here. You want to see beefier wrestlers or wrestlers with a a slight hint of meat on there bones? Then go to female wrestlers. 

I love Bliss and Liv Morgan as much as the next guy. Some of the hottest women to enter the squared circle no doubt. But when I go to a site dedicated to women bigger than the average woman, I just can't picture them as even counting. I see Bliss and Liv Morgan as skinny. So for me to see them on a thread would be disappointing. But some people still want to see them on a thread, therefore they're posted on female wrestlers (and Liv has her own thread for some reason, idk why. Very redundant) 

I just like the idea that I know what to expect when going on a thread. Fat females for women over 200 pounds, females for under 200. Even though some people still take liberties and post whatever they want on both, which I guess is fine.  

I love this thread and never bother with the other one because people were posting fucking liv morgan and sasha banks stuff who must weigh abut 130 and look thin as fuck with people obsessing if they bend over to make it look like they actually have curves, if anything THAT needed to be deleted, not Piper, who actually belongs here. Plus for anyone moaning about 'spam' it's a picture website for fat women, it's pictures of a fat woman..... plus if you're that bothered, post your own pics and break it up a bit? Oh wait hardly anyone else bothers.

Keep the content coming and on topic, like it should be :D Much love to the uploaders.