Fat Female Wrestlers

BlubberyGut

Guest ratetankmark

Just found this new Regina Rosendahl match as she takes on Molly Spartan in a battle of the big, beefy beauties. Regina is the highlight, though.

Guest ratetankmark

Ironically there's also a new Kikyo match uploaded from POW Pro Wrestling, so it's not been a bad day in terms of new content from big, beautiful wrestlers like Regina and Kikyo! Kikyo just looks as big as ever here and I love it.

Guest ratetankmark

eb3e049d082fea4abf661991c95ee45662c947a7

bdf411d6ccc21fe9b726eba79581fbdfe9b7f4da

869927015d38b7eb983ad16a1a712ea8713ead0e

Guess we're posting Allie Katch here, now? I'm not complaining; I love her belly rolls and her bonkers energy; plus the gear and her hair both look really awesome, too.

Guest ratetankmark

Gonna start posting Harlow / Fury stuff in this section, now. Glad to see that our favourite Fatso Fury / Hefty Harlow is getting her weight back and becoming a true Heavyweight Metal Sister. She was the highlight of this match as she is with every WOW match that she is in. 

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, ratetankmark said:

Gonna start posting Harlow / Fury stuff in this section, now. Glad to see that our favourite Fatso Fury / Hefty Harlow is getting her weight back and becoming a true Heavyweight Metal Sister. She was the highlight of this match as she is with every WOW match that she is in. 

If you search hard enough, there's footage of Kikyo vs Harlow

Guest ratetankmark
1 hour ago, Kikyo said:

If you search hard enough, there's footage of Kikyo vs Harlow

I think I saw that ages ago, honestly I hope to see you vs. Harlow again (I don't know if she's taking indy dates or not?), ironically the look that Harlow had when she faced you is, in my opinion, the best she looked.

Guest ratetankmark
9 minutes ago, BlubberyGut said:

New Doudrop selfie

Hope Doudrop returns at the Rumble. Whether in the female one or pulling a Nia and going in the male one..preferably both. Would love to see her throw some women out and just dominate. 

1ED7F9F5-263D-4940-8204-189A6A060631.jpeg

Give me Doudrop in the men's rumble!...or the women's rumble.