Fat Female Wrestlers

BlubberyGut

8 hours ago, BlubberyGut said:

I'm under the belief that she's at her biggest now, but her attires now are more flattering for her body. Her classic attire by this point made her into a stuffed sausage just spilling out of every possible part

Hot description ;)

I love those sort of holes with net over them (best way to describe them?), in the sides of her outfits, I could see delicious fat rolls. God I wanted to touch and grab them so bad!

Guest ratetankmark
36 minutes ago, BlubberyGut said:

Doudrop along with Alba Fyre and 2 other guys went to Magic Kingdom yesterday. These pics were posted (hope to find more) and Doudrop's still looking as big as ever. Notice how she's wider than the sort of muscular dudes

FjAwDY9XwAA7fqxa.jpg

FjAwEHzXkAA1PVAb.jpg

FjAZRsNXoB0ASzIa.jpg

I was honestly worried that she was off TV to lose weight, I'm glad that's not the case.

Guest ratetankmark

OK, some quick videos featuring Regina Rosendahl and you can just see how big and beefy she is, like, she looks enormous here and it's even got some awesome shots in slow motion.

FjH_pfTWYAEQQl2?format=jpg&name=large

She looks huge here, too, Regina looks like she weighs the same as the other two women in the pic put together!

58 minutes ago, thefeedernextdoor said:

Saw some people saying they think Liv Morgan has got thicker...

She’s kinda been yo-yo-ing this year but it’s only like 5-10 pounds. But till she’s like 190ish pounds she’s too small for this thread, debatable if she’s even big enough for the female wrestlers thread half of the time

Guest ratetankmark
2 hours ago, JFrost147 said:

A rare pic of Bull Nakano out of makeup!

Capture.PNG

This must be one of the only pics from Bull's prime when she's not in her full get-up? Really highlights how gorgeous and big she was as a young woman; love the second chin and her legs were like tree trunks.

Guest ratetankmark
2 minutes ago, BlubberyGut said:

Can’t believe I missed this pic of Charli Evans from last month

32582510-B07D-4BE4-B225-E33E64F55B7B.jpeg

Damn, I've always been a big fan of Charli, I had no idea that her short arse got so rotund. I love it!

Guest ratetankmark

f32ceb1b76cb66faa444121a0db463118a0fd8b4

Can Charli Evans keep getting fatter and fatter so moves like this are more devastating...even if her increasingly bulbous gut would probably make her slower?

Here's a Doudrop match WWE uploaded just today that was from earlier in the year; god, she always steals the show in every match she's in.