Moving a thread; possible to add other genders options?

paralepsis2016

Hi, all. Is it possible to move a thread to a different sub-forum?

I'd like to move https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/59277-my-enby-fat-exploration-thread to Your Pictures/Videos (Men). Threads there seem to require the user to be logged in, and I'd like that extra bit of privacy. Gender-wise, I'd probably feel more comfortable in the women's section given that those are the only two options, but that seems to be public.

Speaker of gender, the only two options in the profile are Male and Female. It'd be great to have an Unspecified option as well. I wouldn't complain about a Non-Binary option either!

Thanks!

Hi,

Welcome to Curvage.

I think you're looking for a private place to post but I wanted to clarify.
To be clear you're looking to have your thread to a place that is public or private?
Also, will you be posting pictures of yourself?

Thank you

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, sorry it took me a while to get back to you. I was looking to post private. Based on an earlier suggestion (I cannot remember where or from whom), I looked to see which forums were visible when not logged in in order to figure out what was private and what wasn't. I do think I'll be posting pictures, but I not 100% sure.

If you think the "Men" section would get that privacy, please let me know :)

Also, thank you for the welcome! I've been mostly a lurker since some time around 2004, I think! But it'll be fun to contribute and share! It looks like it's gonna be a sloooooow gain for me, and I'm not sure how far I'm going to go with it, but I'm enjoying my first few pounds! I do have a few pics I'm increasingly certain I'd like to share and even some gifs if I can figure it out!

16 hours ago, paralepsis2016 said:

If you think the "Men" section would get that privacy, please let me know :)

Also, thank you for the welcome! I've been mostly a lurker since some time around 2004, I think! But it'll be fun to contribute and share! It looks like it's gonna be a sloooooow gain for me, and I'm not sure how far I'm going to go with it, but I'm enjoying my first few pounds! I do have a few pics I'm increasingly certain I'd like to share and even some gifs if I can figure it out!

HI I suggest making a test post. Exclude any information that is important to you for now. Give it a few days and see if it ends up in a search or on Google. It's better to be sure if your content is sensitive in nature. You're 100% welcome to post here, we appreciate you :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/11/2021 at 10:58 AM, S77 said:

HI I suggest making a test post. Exclude any information that is important to you for now. Give it a few days and see if it ends up in a search or on Google. It's better to be sure if your content is sensitive in nature. You're 100% welcome to post here, we appreciate you :)

Hi again! So I finally made my actual post! Exciting! Thank you for your help!