My fetish acceptance issues

MrRomano

I'm a young Russian guy who likes BBW. And there's no way I can come to terms with my cravings. I'm not a feeder or something. I just like big girls. Their bellies, cheeks, arms are unbelievable. You know :)
I started to have serious doubts after a relationship that didn't end too well. She didn't like herself, I couldn't argue with that, and my support wasn't enough. So we decided we would go our separate ways and broke up. Anyway, after that I had a normal relationship with a girl who was 5'7" and weighed 125kg. Her figure is literally what I like.

But I was already wondering how normal I was. My biggest concern is my partner's well-being and health. It's no secret that obesity is detrimental to health and this thought is literally killing me. Maybe I'm just dangerous then and I shouldn't be in any kind of relationship, that would be better?

I get where you’re coming from about health and it’s a good thing that you care at all, as a lot of guys who are into this fetish genuinely don’t seem to care about models’ wellbeing at all. But a lot of fat women (maybe even most of them) have tried losing weight before and either been unable to despite trying loads of different ways, or felt miserable being unable to eat what they want. You can argue about willpower etc, but a lot of women spend their whole life trying to lose weight with limited success, at a point I think a lot of women would rather just enjoy themselves. And a lot of women are just fat because they like being fat and accept the health implications that comes along with it, because they’re adults who can make that choice. That being said, you can also offset a lot of the health problems of extra fat by exercising, making the extra weight easier to carry too.

People can’t change what they’re attracted to, so if you’re attracted to fat women and there’s  fat women out there who are into you, it’s a win-win situation. Just be glad you’re naturally attracted to something that’s actually pretty normal. I guess it depends on your outlook on life but you only live once so enjoy it :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/11/2021 at 10:37 AM, MrRomano said:

I'm a young Russian guy who likes BBW. And there's no way I can come to terms with my cravings. I'm not a feeder or something. I just like big girls. Their bellies, cheeks, arms are unbelievable. You know :)
I started to have serious doubts after a relationship that didn't end too well. She didn't like herself, I couldn't argue with that, and my support wasn't enough. So we decided we would go our separate ways and broke up. Anyway, after that I had a normal relationship with a girl who was 5'7" and weighed 125kg. Her figure is literally what I like.

But I was already wondering how normal I was. My biggest concern is my partner's well-being and health. It's no secret that obesity is detrimental to health and this thought is literally killing me. Maybe I'm just dangerous then and I shouldn't be in any kind of relationship, that would be better?

If you figure out how to live without guilt for these feelings exactly, I'll happily pay you for that cure.

Constantly thinking, "Hey, great. Anytime my significant other hears me compliment them, all they can hear is, "You look fat in that, and I like it," and wondering how it must be to be in a relationship with someone like us if your partner isn't into it the same way always eats me up inside.

If the woman is fat anyway and doesn't want to lose weight, or genuinely wants to gain weight, you're in the clear.

Still, I understand how you might feel conflicted about it.

So if it helps, try to help her get some exercise and healthy food. She can have junk food as well, just make sure she gets some healthy stuff now and then.

Also note that happiness is good for one's health. If being fat makes her happy it might compensate for some of the downsides of being bigger.

So keep her happy and healthy and make her feel appreciated and I predict you'll both be fine.

• 2 weeks later...

It’s good that you care about your partner. Instead of focusing on how her weight could be harmful, see what you can do to improve other aspects of her health such as cholesterol. Also, feed her healthier foods and go on walks. Theres little chance that she will lose weight from this approach but it may help her longevity as well as carrying all of the extra weight as well