Gf's weight gain over the year

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, so a bit of the story.

We first met some yeears ago. At this time she was quite athletic and thin - about 60kg. We were living in the same city and had some kind of a relationship.

Then I mooved and we broke up. Some years later we met again, and I noticed that she had gain some weight - in her opinion because of depressed mood and a dissolute lifestyle. We started dating again.

Now it's over one year that we are having a long-distance relationship - we meet often, but we spend also some lots of time on our own.

The question of feeding is somehow equivocal: When we are together, I enjoy cooking for her, buying some sweets or inviting her to the restaurant. She knows I like her so chubby, and knows how to play with it. But she keeps saying that she feels uncomfortbale and "out of shape". I've tried to share my love for curves and softness with her, but she always speaks about dieting and exercising.

However I've been mesauring and weighing her, and she gained about 15kg in twelve months - little by little, but constantly. Nowadays she weighs over 95 kg.

1634402802521.JPEG

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...