I think my GF is destined to be fat

Guest LuvThickWomen

Guest LuvThickWomen

As the title says, I think my girlfriend is destined to be fat despite her best efforts. Even though she works out regularly, she keeps getting bigger. She won’t tell me her exact weight, but I know her waist is 36 inches and her ass is 48, and I suspect her BMI is borderline obese. Part of the reason she isn’t losing weight is because she drinks a lot and eats stuff like pizza, wings, ice cream, bread. Basically anything I bring her she’ll eat.

I don’t want to deter her from working out because she enjoys it, but I personally think she’s destined to be fat one day. Not huge, just like 20-25 pounds heavier. What do y’all think?

If she’s still getting bigger, what’s there to complain about? Exercising makes carrying the extra weight a lot easier, so probably part of the reason she’s happy to eat whatever is because the extra weight isn’t bothering her. Just enjoy the ride!

Guest LuvThickWomen

Oh I’m definitely not complaining lol She’s the one complaining about her pants getting too tight. I just wanted to know if y’all think she’s gonna keep getting bigger

• 1 month later...
Guest LuvThickWomen

Update: Still working out, but still fat. She can’t stop chugging wine and eats all the desserts I buy her. Also, finally got a solid hint at her weight. I noticed her looking at a sizing chart while she was buying clothes and noticed the mouse hovered over the “170-175” range. She’s only 5’2 which technically makes her obese. 

Despite her complaining about being fat she talked about all the turkey, Mac & cheese, mashed potatoes, pie, and wine she plans on consuming this holiday.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Weight gain schadenfreude

When I met my gf she was skinny and conventionally hot (to the untrained eye). As an "expert" though I knew she was skinny fat and she was destined to struggle with her weight. Just sit back and enjoy.

Guest LuvThickWomen

Update: she still hasn't gotten on a scale, which is probably for the best, but she's added about 3 inches to her hips In 3-4 months.