My gain(no nips this time)

Guest Jukkajukkajukka

Guest Jukkajukkajukka

Hey. Earlier in the summer i started a thread here about my ambitions to gain and what I had been working on during the summer. My start weight was 52 kg, after the summer it was 58 kg. My initial goal was 60kg, just to see if I liked the extra weight. Spoiler, I do. I started out as a XXS-XS in clothing, now, a couple of kilos later I actually just bought a pair of pants in size M, I’m not yet a size M, but the fit I wanted with the pants had to be a size M. In the start of the summer a pair of M pants would never had stayed up without a belt lol. So yeah, from June to October I went from 52 kg to 66 kg.

I recently visited a friend of mine who lives in Copenhagen, I haven’t seen her since last summer due to COVID. So she is used to seeing me quite skinny. When we met I could see it at her face that she was shocked. She did not say anything at first, but later in the evening after a couple of drinks she addressed it haha. She just mentioned it casually like you gained weight, you look good. And I explained that I had tried to gain because I was tired of being very skinny and having troubles finding clothes that fit my frame etc. Of course that is a big lie because I’m doing this because it turns me on, and also it’s actually nice to find clothes that fit. She asked me how much I’ve gained and when I said 10 kg(I did not know how much at this point so I just assumed) I saw that she was shocked. 

my family have not said much, I think they are just happy because I’ve always been very skinny haha. And my other friends that I see on a regular basis I don’t think have noticed that much, because I usually wear baggy clothes and when you see them regularly it’s harder to notice a slight gain. I’m also quite tall(175cm) so 14 kg is not that noticeable with clothes on. 

this week only I had McDonald’s for dinner three times and today I had a large burger and loaded fries for breakfast. Whenever I bought McDonald’s in the past one chilli Mayo cheese burger was enough for me, but now I usually buy three and a six pack of spicy chicken nuggets. 

the only thing that bothers me is that my tits have stayed basically the same size. 

btw I don’t show my face and my surroundings. I also cover one of my arms because I have a very recognisable tatto there. 

ECFAEBCB-CB47-4707-AD98-0FEB4C9EB857.jpeg

Guest Jukkajukkajukka
12 minutes ago, Aris said:

You look so sexy. Do you plan to gain more and if yes how much? 

I want to be 80 kg, I love my new chubby couplection

BF04D0B7-DD47-4AB3-96D1-F12E3CC40F9A.jpeg

Guest Jukkajukkajukka

New pics :) today I went to go swimming with some friends, which for me was quite embarrassing because then my friends would notice that I gained some weight, but luckily the pool was closed so we went to yoga instead, but I did not bring a shirt for yoga so I had to do it in my training bra, which kind of was basically the same as they seeing me in my swimming suit. They did not say anything during yoga, but afterwards when we went to dine one of them mentioned my gain because I had to open the top button on my trousers. I had a vegan burger for dinner and loaded fries, I’m not joking when I say I have not have anything else then burgers or fries to eat for the last three days. When I got home I had to put on my yoga outfit again just to see how I actually looked while doing yoga. 

ACFA1D92-AC52-4ABA-AD64-C8E6C9306B9D.jpeg

00EC5EA6-1B9F-4A5E-B4DB-93EDF2B97049.jpeg

D9206AF6-A964-4FED-BF01-8E320CA26EFA.jpeg

26927A0C-9AFA-4BBE-9C0A-3D08B38EDC5C.jpeg

Guest NamakemonoRedux

You’re looking thicker, fuller, curvier, and more beautiful by the day. Your gain is starting to becoming noticeable!! You aren’t so thin anymore 😉

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jukkajukkajukka

How much do guys think i weigh now? Spolier, i gained a kg or two;) i also have some wg stories If you Are interested….

79E1C7A0-F22E-4FA9-B70C-2EC895FED57C.jpeg

6E47D3BE-2A81-4090-A788-C16EF4E0BD76.jpeg

5F2451F4-9D8C-45BB-ADA6-90DF9769B3D5.jpeg

0732B2A9-5805-40FE-8044-FEBF774B15C6.jpeg

858EE4DB-6FFA-4483-9698-879D7E305033.jpeg

47F73E80-11A0-4B5A-B966-B75D69110D9E.jpeg

EC11B5E8-0A67-45AC-B6D1-9185A48BD95B.jpeg

Guest LovesCurves

Wow that’s quite a transformation from your first photos Jukka. You definitely can’t call yourself skinny anymore 😀

Three weeks since your last post… I’d say you’re about 69kg? Although your belly sure is getting a bit rounder and starting to poke out a bit, so could be more! Love it 😉

Guest Jukkajukkajukka

67.8 kg…..or we say 68;) let’s just say I no longer wear any of my size xs pants, even the ones which were big in size. I now only wear S pants, as I say earlier I bought a pair in M which is still a little bit to big, but I am getting there ;) I feel like they will fit me just right after Christmas. I still haven’t gained much in my upper body I think, my arms have become a little bit more wider, but I rarely wear any form fitting clothing so I don’t kind of notice. I also don’t ever wear I bra, so I won’t know how much my breast grow in size until it is notice visible :(  I can still wear my form fitting tank tops in XS, but I don’t wear them as anything else as an undergarment, because they are quite tight around the stomach. I also have a couple of XS shirts that I just don’t wear anymore because they no longer has the fit I want them to have. So I’m well on my way to upgrading my closet. 

people don’t really notice my gain that much still. People who see me regular in every day closets either ignore it or it’s not that easy for them to spot when clothes are on. I have had some incidents with friends, one or two of them I would like to share. 

I was out going to the club with my friend and when we have had enough to drink she told me about how she gained some weight and was going to start working out seriously again and then she asked me what I was going to do about my gain, I acted like I did not know what she was talking about and then she said straight to me that I gained a lot of weight and that she never would expect me to be the one to gain much. When I told her I had gained almost 20kg she was shocked, but when I told her my weight she calmed because I still don’t weight much for my height and my weight was still normal. Then we checked bmi and found out she has a higher than me 😅 my current is 22 something, if I gain until 76kg I will officially be overweight. So my plan for 80kg sound quite fun now! 

Other story is me going on a car ride with friends and I’m used to being the one stuck in the middle seat in the back because I was always small, but when I went to take the middle seat because even if it is the worst seat in the car I kind of don’t mind. So when we all got in my friend on the right asked me to switch seats because she could not find her belt and she said I was no longer fit for the middle seat. A little embarrassing, but then we went to McDonald’s afterwards so I can’t complain. 

2B053549-4E5C-4D59-BB9A-F53D4170E549.jpeg

8FB3D0E9-48AF-48CF-B5E2-95C1CDA32817.jpeg

1AB2E234-CB18-4BF8-9E26-B0DF1739FD0B.jpeg

Guest LovesCurves

Wow your stories are so hot Jukka. Your new curves really suit you 😍

2kg in that time is a lot! You must be stuffing your belly constantly to fatten up so quickly. What are you eating?

I think your boobs definitely look bigger in your photos. A fair few of those kgs look to have gone to your ass too, which is certainly getting plump. Keep up the good work 😀

Guest LovesCurves

I love how in your first photos we can see your abs and ribs… but not any more! How do you feel about your body being transformed into chubbyness?

23 minutes ago, Jukkajukkajukka said:

Other story is me going on a car ride with friends and I’m used to being the one stuck in the middle seat in the back because I was always small, but when I went to take the middle seat because even if it is the worst seat in the car I kind of don’t mind. So when we all got in my friend on the right asked me to switch seats because she could not find her belt and she said I was no longer fit for the middle seat. A little embarrassing, but then we went to McDonald’s afterwards so I can’t complain. 

So hot 😍 I can imagine all of that extra flesh you added to your hips covering up the seatbelt latches. And I love how your soft belly sits on your lap now. That last picture is so hot 😍

Guest Jukkajukkajukka
17 minutes ago, Bigbootylover7 said:

Why does everything have the weird orange outline?

Read my first post in this tread

Guest Jukkajukkajukka
6 minutes ago, Jukkajukkajukka said:

Read my first post in this tread

I’m going to start doing my background in photoshop instead of Snapchat so that it does not look that unprofessional 

1 hour ago, Jukkajukkajukka said:

67.8 kg…..or we say 68;) let’s just say I no longer wear any of my size xs pants, even the ones which were big in size. I now only wear S pants, as I say earlier I bought a pair in M which is still a little bit to big, but I am getting there ;) I feel like they will fit me just right after Christmas. I still haven’t gained much in my upper body I think, my arms have become a little bit more wider, but I rarely wear any form fitting clothing so I don’t kind of notice. I also don’t ever wear I bra, so I won’t know how much my breast grow in size until it is notice visible :(  I can still wear my form fitting tank tops in XS, but I don’t wear them as anything else as an undergarment, because they are quite tight around the stomach. I also have a couple of XS shirts that I just don’t wear anymore because they no longer has the fit I want them to have. So I’m well on my way to upgrading my closet. 

people don’t really notice my gain that much still. People who see me regular in every day closets either ignore it or it’s not that easy for them to spot when clothes are on. I have had some incidents with friends, one or two of them I would like to share. 

I was out going to the club with my friend and when we have had enough to drink she told me about how she gained some weight and was going to start working out seriously again and then she asked me what I was going to do about my gain, I acted like I did not know what she was talking about and then she said straight to me that I gained a lot of weight and that she never would expect me to be the one to gain much. When I told her I had gained almost 20kg she was shocked, but when I told her my weight she calmed because I still don’t weight much for my height and my weight was still normal. Then we checked bmi and found out she has a higher than me 😅 my current is 22 something, if I gain until 76kg I will officially be overweight. So my plan for 80kg sound quite fun now! 

2B053549-4E5C-4D59-BB9A-F53D4170E549.jpeg

8FB3D0E9-48AF-48CF-B5E2-95C1CDA32817.jpeg

1AB2E234-CB18-4BF8-9E26-B0DF1739FD0B.jpeg

Fantastic and very impressive! 😍 By the way, are you Finnish by any chance? Just guessing, because Jukka is quite a popular name in Finland, although for a male 🤔

Guest Jukkajukkajukka
14 minutes ago, Bartelo_m95 said:

Fantastic and very impressive! 😍 By the way, are you Finnish by any chance? Just guessing, because Jukka is quite a popular name in Finland, although for a male 🤔

Not Finnish, but somewhere similar 

Guest Jukkajukkajukka
57 minutes ago, throwaway56342 said:

So hot 😍 I can imagine all of that extra flesh you added to your hips covering up the seatbelt latches. And I love how your soft belly sits on your lap now. That last picture is so hot 😍

Worst part is I’m not bigger than any of my friends, but they are just used to seeing me so small lol