RAs I work with

Lowdown1835

Over the past 2 months I have worked as an RA at my College. For the most part I haven’t really seen much from any of the students I oversee, but what I can tell you is that I work with a lot of female RAs… and most of those RAs are chubby. Let me give you a brief rundown on them.

Girl 1: This girl is our lead RA and she is huge, she’s gotta be close to 250. She has a very pronounced Apple shape and I’ve even noticed that her back roles are visible through some of her sweatshirts. She has almost everything you’d want in a fat girl, double chin, chubby cheeks, big belly, big boobs. The only thing that lacks is her ass, but that seems to happen a lot when a girl gets to that size and routinely doesn’t work out.

Girl 2: This is one of the Junior RAs and she is thicc as fuck. She’s had a lot of knee surgeries so I imagine she doesn’t do much working out anymore, and boy am I glad for that. Unlike Girl 1, her ass is to die for, if she wears short shorts they always ride up and it’s so sexy. She also has a decently sized belly but hides it well. Noticeable double chin as well.

Girl 3: Girl 3 is another Junior RA and she is tiny. She can’t be taller than 5’0”. However, what I like about her is that she has the cutest little ** belly and she’ll sometimes drum on it to make it jiggle and it’s so hot. The rest of her is pretty average, decent ass and boobs with a hint of double chin in the right positions. She’s very outdoorsy so it would probably be hard to get her to gain.

Girl 4: This is one of our new RAs this year. She’s from Ethiopia and if you know anything about that place, you know they like to eat. She has a nice big ** belly and a nice looking ass. She constantly talks about eating and it’s great. 

Girl 5: This girl is another Junior RA and this is the only girl I would consider somewhat skinny. She does a lot of fasting and eats relatively healthy now. She has a pretty nice ass though and a bit of a belly if you look close enough.

I’ll post updates when anything happens.

6 hours ago, bigboy1992 said:

Any good stories involving them?

There’s one with girl 4 where she came back from Ethiopian New Year and she had a huge bloated belly. I was at the front desk when she came in and she told me that was one of the largest amounts of food she had consumed in one sitting and that she loved it.

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

I’ve had dinner with girl 3 the past couple of nights and I got a glimpse of her belly when she was stretching and it looks so soft. She was wearing jeans so she had a bit of a muffin top going on and her belly looked a little bigger than normal. I tried not to stare too much as she was sitting right across from me but I couldn’t help it.

Also, Girl 5 has been showing some more pudge as of late. She’s starting to get a muffin top when she’s sitting down and she’s been complaining of being a fat ass by taking candy the residents leave outside their door. Of course I told her she wasn’t and she just kinda silently agreed.

Update:

Girl 4 came down to the desk so I could help her write an email to one of our supervisors. Luckily, I had happened to order breadsticks from Papa John’s and said that she could have some if she wanted. She ended up taking two breadsticks and I managed to convince her to take the rest with her.

Here’s a photo of her eating

8E082501-2F79-4BCC-83DA-E55EBA86EB65.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Lowdown1835 said:

Update:

Girl 4 came down to the desk so I could help her write an email to one of our supervisors. Luckily, I had happened to order breadsticks from Papa John’s and said that she could have some if she wanted. She ended up taking two breadsticks and I managed to convince her to take the rest with her.

Unfortunately she had her computer on her lap most of the time, but when she got up to leave, she had a big bloated belly

I believe, I have hit the fucking jackpot!

Context: Girl 4 was on duty tonight and I decided to hangout with her at the desk. She said she was having trouble studying for a class, and I offered her my notebook from when I took that class. And holy crap did she not disappoint! I took a bunch of pics but I’ll post the best ones.

Got a bunch of pics of her belly

9F9FBA36-5502-4926-A4BF-18EEB50AC7E0.jpeg

B95FCD76-2C7A-4797-9E0E-A40F2437E43E.jpeg

B833255A-C56A-4676-BBCA-52BE3E375353.jpeg

3AE0188B-A2D8-4552-9821-64EA0E9166FD.jpeg

1DED7574-0D26-49B0-B91A-7DBDBB045CE5.jpeg

53AE78BC-FD80-4CE3-97EA-14C7C7CEB2D5.jpeg

9942FE43-F3A8-4600-BEC4-06300013666D.jpeg

02F99EC7-2F4E-4D62-BA6A-45C7694706AF.jpeg

BBFFD8C4-AA05-4552-947F-A3B3BB707E38.jpeg

9031C189-8F2B-4C73-BCA5-D21127F6587B.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Weight gain schadenfreude
On 10/24/2021 at 6:48 AM, Lowdown1835 said:

Update:

I love a skinny face / chubby belly combination. Does she always wear loose sweaters/sweatshirts?

8 hours ago, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

I love a skinny face / chubby belly combination. Does she always wear loose sweaters/sweatshirts?

Kinda, sometimes she’ll wear dresses that are supposed to be loose fitting on her, but will look tighter when she eats to much.

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude
On 11/4/2021 at 5:46 AM, high said:

Dude.

Yellow pizza socks and crocs... really??

At WORK no less 😂

On 11/4/2021 at 12:46 AM, high said:

Dude.

Yellow pizza socks and crocs... really??

1.) They’re taco socks

2.) Being an RA isn’t like a formal job, you can wear pretty much whatever you want. Most of the RAs wear crocs all the time. In fact, Girl 4 usually wears around bright yellow crocs. 

31 minutes ago, Lowdown1835 said:

1.) They’re taco socks

2.) Being an RA isn’t like a formal job, you can wear pretty much whatever you want.

Most of the RAs wear crocs all the time.

Just 'cause you can doesn't mean you should.

Just 'cause the others are doing it doesn't mean you should.

I'm no slave to fashion, but those are some serious ugly.

But you croc-wearers, you just keep doing you 😕

10 hours ago, high said:

Just 'cause you can doesn't mean you should.

Just 'cause the others are doing it doesn't mean you should.

I'm no slave to fashion, but those are some serious ugly.

But you croc-wearers, you just keep doing you 😕

Oh I’m sorry, next time I’m on duty I’ll show up with dress shoes and slacks. Give me a break.

55 minutes ago, Lowdown1835 said:

Oh I’m sorry, next time I’m on duty I’ll show up with dress shoes and slacks. Give me a break.

Take it easy, bro. Don't be so thin skinned.

And thanks for the content. Really.

Speaking of content, was eating dinner with Girl 1 and 2 yesterday, and Girl 2 mentioned how she needed to start going back to the gym because she had “somehow” gained 10 lbs since the beginning of the semester. She made this whole plan about when she was going to work out on this day and this day, etc. 

Come today at dinner, and she gets her regular dinner, which isn’t very healthy to begin with, and ice cream for dessert. However, she did put fruit in the ice cream, so I’m just assuming that’s what she considers healthy.

• 5 months later...

Holy shit it’s been a while

Update: 

Girl 1 put on a decent amount of weight during winter break. I saw her when going to dinner and noticed her belly and double chin were more pronounced. She has a massive apple shape.

Girl 2 and 3 are relatively the same.

Girl 4 unfortunately quit being an RA so I haven’t really seen much of her lately.

I’ve managed to spend a lot of time with Girl 5 and got a bit close to her. She’s a lesbian, so not like that. She’s mentioned a few times about how she used to be really fat as a kid and doesn’t want to get there. Obviously I would want her to get there but she has such a strict and regimented diet so it’d be hard to do. I did find it really fascinating that she said she’s around 120 rn which according to her is around her “heavy range”. I’ll try to update on the next time I visit her when she’s on duty at the desk.