Squishy Bae

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
29 minutes ago, squishy_bae said:

It’s been a while since I posted in this thread, but why not bring it to life with some recent before & afters? 

I guess for a girl who isn’t intentionally gaining, I’ve packed on some pounds 🫣 my greediness keeps getting the better of me and I’m bigger than I would ever have imagined being. 

What do you think of these? 

CBE95475-BFCD-4C80-A197-4FAEC687D3F3.jpeg

C2F5381F-D78B-4FB2-AEF6-1443A4FB5EC6.jpeg

I just love the belly you've packed on, the way it's started to sit lower and those love handles omg they are amazing.  

I figured you'd get chunky eventually with the way you eat and all but I didn't know you were going to look this good 🥵

I know none of this is intentional but does it turn you on seeing yourself balloon up like this?

11 hours ago, squishy_bae said:

It’s been a while since I posted in this thread, but why not bring it to life with some recent before & afters? 

I guess for a girl who isn’t intentionally gaining, I’ve packed on some pounds 🫣 my greediness keeps getting the better of me and I’m bigger than I would ever have imagined being. 

I think one of the best things about this before and after is that it’s unintentional, the result of your frequent stuffings. It’s great that you seem to enjoy your new curves, the way your stomach and sides have filled out is amazing. 

You also look great in the before, you even had nice curves back then. It’s like your body was made for this.

• Curvage Model
On 1/4/2023 at 1:05 PM, fattony20 said:

I just love the belly you've packed on, the way it's started to sit lower and those love handles omg they are amazing.  

I figured you'd get chunky eventually with the way you eat and all but I didn't know you were going to look this good 🥵

I know none of this is intentional but does it turn you on seeing yourself balloon up like this?

Yeah for sure! I never thought there would be a before & after this drastic tbh! And I have to admit, I do look delicious now 🥰

• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, this guy said:

I think one of the best things about this before and after is that it’s unintentional, the result of your frequent stuffings. It’s great that you seem to enjoy your new curves, the way your stomach and sides have filled out is amazing. 

You also look great in the before, you even had nice curves back then. It’s like your body was made for this.

Thank you so much! Yeah I always have had a very curvy frame, not matter how small I was. The extra pounds just accentuate it 😍

Edited by squishy_bae

On 1/4/2023 at 12:33 PM, squishy_bae said:

Can’t believe how round that gut has gotten since the first picture you’ve went from flat toned to plump and round your figure is so perfect and beautiful and yeah you really have been putting it away especially for  a girl who Doesn’t gain intentionally 

On 1/4/2023 at 6:33 AM, squishy_bae said:

It is wild to me that you aren’t intentionally gaining 😭

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Alan3456247 said:

Can’t believe how round that gut has gotten since the first picture you’ve went from flat toned to plump and round your figure is so perfect and beautiful and yeah you really have been putting it away especially for  a girl who Doesn’t gain intentionally 

I know! I can’t help but be proud of this accidental ballooning 🤭