Squishy Bae

• Curvage Model

Hump day thoughts 💭

Fantasising about someone taking me on an all inclusive holiday where all I do is hit up the different buffets and snack bars all day, getting plate after plate of food and then laying out in the sun napping, showing off all my chub in a bikini 🥵👙

Guest Plump_Love
7 minutes ago, squishy_bae said:

Hump day thoughts 💭

Fantasising about someone taking me on an all inclusive holiday where all I do is hit up the different buffets and snack bars all day, getting plate after plate of food and then laying out in the sun napping, showing off all my chub in a bikini 🥵👙

Sounds like fun!! Let’s go!!!😉💕

2 hours ago, squishy_bae said:

Hump day thoughts 💭

Would love to 

2 hours ago, squishy_bae said:

Hump day thoughts 💭

It would be amazing and a dream ! And imagine the size of your belly at the end of the holidays ! 😍

10 hours ago, squishy_bae said:

Hump day thoughts 💭

How long would you like to stay? A week or two, maybe even three? Maybe a month? 

On 3/23/2022 at 12:30 PM, squishy_bae said:

Hump day thoughts 💭

I think you deserve a  this kind of „sabbatical“ for 3 month and I‘d love to share this time with you, giving you all the space for food and relaxation that you need

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, bing3333 said:

I think you deserve a  this kind of „sabbatical“ for 3 month and I‘d love to share this time with you, giving you all the space for food and relaxation that you need

I have to agree - I 100% deserve it! Hahaha for now I will just dream 💭

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, squishy_bae said:

Have you watched my latest clip? You get to see me struggle into this white dress with some footage from how it was looking exactly a year ago 😜

A9DC9405-9555-4821-826F-ABB39B1EA54E.jpeg

Looking great:) and you can still wear the dress, but make sure to eat enough at the same time - so that it won’t fit after all:)