Squishy Bae

• Curvage Model

It’s my shortest clip but if you’ve ever wanted to see what I look like from head to toe, or how much booty jiggles when I walk, my latest clip is the one for you. My cellulite thighs and ass, walking down the beach in slow mo is *chefs kiss* if I do say so myself 🥰

421FC29D-EB1D-4663-96F4-F6CFA5849FF5.jpeg

Guest romeos92
1 hour ago, squishy_bae said:

It’s my shortest clip but if you’ve ever wanted to see what I look like from head to toe, or how much booty jiggles when I walk, my latest clip is the one for you. My cellulite thighs and ass, walking down the beach in slow mo is *chefs kiss* if I do say so myself 🥰

i hope they keep growing with more cellulite and dimple covers your ass and thighs, the hottest thing to grow...keep eating and show us more of booty progress babe😍

Guest Goloso1121
On 12/15/2021 at 2:27 PM, squishy_bae said:

I just love how my belly looks when it’s stuffed 🥺 

If you haven’t seen the clip where I wear this top (if you haven’t, you should 😜) I went out for dinner with my girlfriends and ordered so much, the waitress brought three sets of cutlery. She thought three out of the six of us were sharing all the food 😂 nope! Just for me 🤤 It made the girls laugh but they know how greedy I am, so it wasn’t much of a surprise! 
xxx

B01C309D-4CF0-421F-A9D6-119C8374DFC3.png

70401C75-157F-4EF0-99E5-DEB0B94EE54E.png

It’s not just your plump belly that’s super hot, it’s your plump lips 👄🔥

• Curvage Model

Another before & after for you! I can’t believe how tiny I was here 😳 everything from my waist, hips, belly and thighs. This skirt used to be loose around my tiny waist and now I can’t even zip it to the top! If you were to lift up my skirt back then, you would see a flat stomach (although I always had a cute lil pouch) whereas now, especially when I’m stuffed, you lift up my skirt to find a round, squishy belly 😍 

If you want to see my trying on this skirt, check out the clip 👀

3F881EDE-CE19-4CA5-90D1-B26911479949.jpeg

12 hours ago, squishy_bae said:

Another before & after for you! I can’t believe how tiny I was here 😳 everything from my waist, hips, belly and thighs. This skirt used to be loose around my tiny waist and now I can’t even zip it to the top! If you were to lift up my skirt back then, you would see a flat stomach (although I always had a cute lil pouch) whereas now, especially when I’m stuffed, you lift up my skirt to find a round, squishy belly 😍 

If you want to see my trying on this skirt, check out the clip 👀

3F881EDE-CE19-4CA5-90D1-B26911479949.jpeg

Absolutely beautiful....love your curves.

• Curvage Model

Happy New Year! 💕

I’m back with another before & after! The first pic was back when I first started making content, I believe it was Valentine’s Day of 2021, and the second one is now. As you know, I’m not an intentional gainer, but once again, my stuffings seem to have caught up on me. What can I say? I’m a greedy girl 😜 

I filmed a video in this sexy set, eating a big pink donut and it’s extremely hot, if I do say so myself. You should probably go and check it out… 

1CBD23D2-3A3B-45C1-A254-4D1801CFF8FE.jpeg

On 12/17/2021 at 7:52 AM, squishy_bae said:

Beautiful

On 1/5/2022 at 12:30 PM, squishy_bae said:

Happy New Year! 💕

I’m back with another before & after! The first pic was back when I first started making content, I believe it was Valentine’s Day of 2021, and the second one is now. As you know, I’m not an intentional gainer, but once again, my stuffings seem to have caught up on me. What can I say? I’m a greedy girl 😜 

I filmed a video in this sexy set, eating a big pink donut and it’s extremely hot, if I do say so myself. You should probably go and check it out… 

1CBD23D2-3A3B-45C1-A254-4D1801CFF8FE.jpeg

Would you be open to gaining weight at any point soon or is that not what you'd like? Just asking as I dont think theres a single fan of yours who wouldn't enjoy it thoroughly 

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, george7202 said:

Would you be open to gaining weight at any point soon or is that not what you'd like? Just asking as I dont think theres a single fan of yours who wouldn't enjoy it thoroughly 

Thanks for the question! My kink is stuffing, not gaining, so while I welcome and embrace any pounds added to my bod, it’s never gunna be a goal of mine. I only focus on what truly brings me joy/turns me on. Hope that helps! 😘

• 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY! ❤️
Hope your day is filled with love and lots of tasty food! If you’re looking to spoil yourself for love day (you deserve it) I’ve got a sexy lil Valentine’s role play coming 😏 it’s pretty hot 🥵 

So stay tuned, treat yourself and spend Valentine’s Day with me 🥰

Lots of love

5CEC9320-A9CC-47EA-8B53-C69DCF827C82.jpeg

6BA54E20-24FA-4713-9691-4FCA9CF256C5.jpeg