Squishy Bae

• Curvage Model

I was just doing some online shopping (I have a problem) and thinking back to when I bought these jeans, was worried about the sizing and so sized up to be on the safe side and well… I should have sized up twice! I was shocked when I couldn’t even get the button done up so I guess I need to size up twice next time 🤪 one good thing that came out of it was the chance to make a super hot video 🥵 

19C74361-A5AD-4604-A144-ACDC0FBDCDF8.png

85D4152C-ACCE-40FC-8D0E-4608F2C812F1.png

• Curvage Model

So you may or may not know, but role plays are some of my favourite vids to film! I really get into it and lose myself in the fantasy. My latest role play video really made me 🥵💦🔥 and I just love it.

In this role play I play your chubby GF who has no clue about your kink. She’s gained a bit of weight so is feeling pretty self conscious and shy of her belly, so she only buys little negligees to hide her tum! The video start with the two of you coming home from date night and she’s slipping into something sexy… her negligee. She tells you that she’s embarrassed of her stuffed belly but knows you’ve been wanting to watch her play with herself… she thought you meant pussy, but you meant belly of course! When you ask her to play with her belly she’s confused and thinks you’re making fun of her until she sees you’re serious 🍆 before you know it, she’s playing with herself, just how you like it and she’s getting very, very turned on… 💦 I hope you love this one as much as I clearly do 😍

A708F02B-F44B-4E41-99D7-AD8D78E0048D.jpeg

E6AF70CF-B472-48BD-904D-7C8C64A9D77C.jpeg

4 hours ago, squishy_bae said:

So you may or may not know, but role plays are some of my favourite vids to film! I really get into it and lose myself in the fantasy. My latest role play video really made me 🥵💦🔥 and I just love it.

In this role play I play your chubby GF who has no clue about your kink. She’s gained a bit of weight so is feeling pretty self conscious and shy of her belly, so she only buys little negligees to hide her tum! The video start with the two of you coming home from date night and she’s slipping into something sexy… her negligee. She tells you that she’s embarrassed of her stuffed belly but knows you’ve been wanting to watch her play with herself… she thought you meant pussy, but you meant belly of course! When you ask her to play with her belly she’s confused and thinks you’re making fun of her until she sees you’re serious 🍆 before you know it, she’s playing with herself, just how you like it and she’s getting very, very turned on… 💦 I hope you love this one as much as I clearly do 😍

A708F02B-F44B-4E41-99D7-AD8D78E0048D.jpeg

E6AF70CF-B472-48BD-904D-7C8C64A9D77C.jpeg

awkward entertainment GIF

• Curvage Model
On 11/6/2021 at 7:41 AM, RaRuli said:

Have there been any commenrs from friends or family?

I think they’re all far too polite. Although my mum did say I’m the biggest I’ve ever been when I asked her if she thinks I’m chubby 😂

• Curvage Model

So first of all, I wanna know who has been to the infamous Nandos before? I went with a friend and ate soooo much and it was divine - you just can’t beat it sometimes. Once I got home and got into these pyjamas that I hadn’t worn in ages, I was shocked to see how much the buttons were straining across my stuffed belly. Doesn’t my belly look cute sticking out of them though? I tell you my Nandos order in the clip, as well as playing with my belly.

Spice level: hot 🌶 of course! 

8769E2B6-FEEC-4D6F-ABFB-11DE76CCA304.jpeg

56BB9734-3A2D-4312-8383-6D44858C79F2.jpeg

• Curvage Model

What’s your favourite chocolate? Mine always has been and always will be anything Reese’s. Mmm that peanut butter goodness 🤤 I was challenged by a fan to see how many I could eat if they bought me a big box of Reese’s and I have to say, I was very excited at the thought. I decided to do it first thing in the morning when I was ravenous to give me a good fighting chance of getting through as much as possible and when I added up all the calories I was shocked and delighted to see I’d munched my way through more than 2000 calories in less than 20 minutes. And that was just at the start of my day! I went on to eat lunch, dinner and a couple of snacks thrown in. A big day for Squishy! Anyway, it was a fun and delicious challenge and I hope you love the clip 🥰

P.S. did you like how I matched my lingerie to the chocolate wrappers? 🧡

ACD0AFE5-43C4-471F-9F35-C6958530CF4D.jpeg

69BDA564-6A29-4742-9E26-F8875ADEE6E7.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Hey! 

It’s been a while since I posted in here, so I thought I’d kick things back off with a lil before and after! I’ve always loved cow print, even back when I was slim 😍 the first pic was in first lockdown, summer of 2020 and the second was last month 🥵 Proving, once again, that my stuffing kink has got the better of me 😂 

Love Squishy and her accidental gains xoxo 

B6CADA48-33CC-4B0B-8E77-0E214D7A03FC.png

CC035CA6-AFD6-4D13-8551-37B9CA0C6D19.png

On 10/12/2021 at 15:35, squishy_bae said:

Ehi! 

È passato un po' di tempo da quando ho postato qui, quindi ho pensato di dare il via alle cose con un po' di prima e dopo! Ho sempre amato la stampa della mucca, anche quando ero magra 😍 la prima foto è stata durante il primo lockdown, l'estate del 2020 e la seconda il mese scorso 🥵 Dimostrando, ancora una volta, che il mio nodo del ripieno ha avuto la meglio su di me 😂 

Love Squishy e i suoi guadagni accidentali xoxo 

You are so curvy and plump 😍😍😍 so big 😍😍 keep stuffed

On 12/10/2021 at 2:35 PM, squishy_bae said:

Hey! 

It’s been a while since I posted in here, so I thought I’d kick things back off with a lil before and after! I’ve always loved cow print, even back when I was slim 😍 the first pic was in first lockdown, summer of 2020 and the second was last month 🥵 Proving, once again, that my stuffing kink has got the better of me 😂 

Love Squishy and her accidental gains xoxo 

Sexy af 😍

• Curvage Model

I just love how my belly looks when it’s stuffed 🥺 

If you haven’t seen the clip where I wear this top (if you haven’t, you should 😜) I went out for dinner with my girlfriends and ordered so much, the waitress brought three sets of cutlery. She thought three out of the six of us were sharing all the food 😂 nope! Just for me 🤤 It made the girls laugh but they know how greedy I am, so it wasn’t much of a surprise! 
xxx

B01C309D-4CF0-421F-A9D6-119C8374DFC3.png

70401C75-157F-4EF0-99E5-DEB0B94EE54E.png

• Curvage Model
53 minutes ago, squishy_bae said:

If you haven’t seen the clip where I wear this top (if you haven’t, you should 😜) I went out for dinner with my girlfriends and ordered so much, the waitress brought three sets of cutlery. She thought three out of the six of us were sharing all the food 😂 nope! Just for me 🤤 It made the girls laugh but they know how greedy I am, so it wasn’t much of a surprise! 
xxx

10/10 recommend getting this clip if you haven’t yet. You won’t regret it😍

6 hours ago, squishy_bae said:

xxx

You have gotten pretty big now. You are so sexy