Squishy Bae

21 hours ago, squishy_bae said:

Never say never! But right now I’m loving being chubby, not having any goals to pressurise myself with and just enjoying indulging in gluttony. Also just want to be super honest so I don’t bait or mislead anyone saying that I’m going to get huge etc. I’m just enjoying stuffing and seeing where it goes 🥰

It is refreshing to hear this. Your attitude, body type, stories and what turns you on are right in line with what I love. Just keep doing what you are doing. 

• Curvage Model

My new clip is up! So I was feeling pretty horny this day, trying on my new lingerie when my friend got a donut delivered to my house… needless to say, horny levels went to 💯🙈 so I decided to film myself eating and playing with my belly and maybe sneakily touching something just out of shot now and then 👀 

EEF0776A-BFE2-4DE0-B9CA-4ECB55FD31F0.jpeg

87ADB1C5-6921-44F5-A8BF-692A2B053FDC.jpeg

1 hour ago, squishy_bae said:

My new clip is up! So I was feeling pretty horny this day, trying on my new lingerie when my friend got a donut delivered to my house… needless to say, horny levels went to 💯🙈 so I decided to film myself eating and playing with my belly and maybe sneakily touching something just out of shot now and then 👀 

EEF0776A-BFE2-4DE0-B9CA-4ECB55FD31F0.jpeg

87ADB1C5-6921-44F5-A8BF-692A2B053FDC.jpeg

So beautiful! 

• Curvage Model

Do you prefer being big spoon or little spoon? It feels like the obvious choice would be big spoon as it gives you full access to grabbing some belly, but what about the feeling of warm, squishiness pressing into your back almost like a cosy mattress? Something to think about 🥰

4908437C-5AD1-4F4D-A206-6DC18F9045C4.png

24 minutes ago, squishy_bae said:

Do you prefer being big spoon or little spoon? It feels like the obvious choice would be big spoon as it gives you full access to grabbing some belly, but what about the feeling of warm, squishiness pressing into your back almost like a cosy mattress? Something to think about 🥰

Love both. Simply love and enjoy the person I am spooning with 😍

• Curvage Model

I can’t believe I had my first button pop! And managed to catch it on film 😍 these pants were loose on me last summer and now the button on them is flying across the room as soon as I sit down 🥵 I guess those stuffings are catching up to me 😳 

3BA0694F-035B-4B12-9CE7-7DA64526F615.jpeg

B2364F5D-C00A-49E2-AB2C-B627F2538F82.jpeg

On 10/20/2021 at 4:30 PM, squishy_bae said:

Totally with you on that small spoon. I just love the feeling of a soft plush belly hugging my back :wub:

• Curvage Model

I love the way my cellulite looks in this pic 🥰 I mostly have it on my booty and thighs but I see it on my arms sometimes in certain lights! We’re conditioned to think cellulite is ugly and something to be ashamed of, but I think it’s beautiful. Do you like cellulite? 

8250129E-720D-4A16-84A4-4DCF080F5319.jpeg

Edited by squishy_bae
Typo

2 hours ago, squishy_bae said:

I love the way my cellulite looks in this pic 🥰 I mostly have it on my booty and thighs but I see it on my arms sometimes in certain lights! We’re conditioned to think cellulite is ugly and something to be ashamed of, but I think it’s beautiful. Do you like cellulite? 

8250129E-720D-4A16-84A4-4DCF080F5319.jpeg

So sexy! 😍