Squishy Bae

• Curvage Model

So as you may know (if you’ve read my intro post/followed me for a while/watched my videos) I don’t label myself as a gainer. Stuffing is my kink bla bla bla. But it seems my stuffing sessions have been catching up with me and I have gained. Oops! After scrolling back at some of my first vids I made at the beginning of this year, I watched this one: 

And was surprised at how much smaller I looked! I felt huge at the time. Anyway, I decided to try on that same outfit to see how different it was looking. And well… 

I feel like the difference is very clear 😂 there’s a 10 month difference between these videos. So I guess what I’m trying to say is, I hope you enjoy my accidental gains! 

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

Quintessence of hotness, love the fold you're developping on your hips, digging deeper and deeper inyo your now huge love handles. More cushion 4 the pushin

I know, I always find myself grabbing and squeezing that roll without thinking 😳

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, Thicktiger said:

Holy chubbiness. That looks fantastic. How do like the feel of the gained weight? This is more than one could expect. Obviously your metabolism got accustomed to your occasional stuffings and now deposits reserves... Wonderful 😘

It wasn’t planned but I love the squishiness! I like that I can indulge when I like without stressing myself with goals and I can just enjoy my body fluctuating 😍

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, NickyPeters said:

I am so happy we finally have a shrine for your gorgeous curves. Thank you for all your super sexy content. Your accidental gain has been amazing to follow and I am so glad you are still enjoying all the delicious food and the amazing things it’s doing for your sexy body. 

The Squishy shrine is live! So glad you’re enjoying everything

• Curvage Model
42 minutes ago, Kenzo998 said:

Do you think gaining would ever become your primary kink. You’d be a legend on Curvage that way. 

Never say never! But right now I’m loving being chubby, not having any goals to pressurise myself with and just enjoying indulging in gluttony. Also just want to be super honest so I don’t bait or mislead anyone saying that I’m going to get huge etc. I’m just enjoying stuffing and seeing where it goes 🥰