Squishy Bae

On 1/4/2023 at 1:33 PM, squishy_bae said:

It’s been a while since I posted in this thread, but why not bring it to life with some recent before & afters? 

I guess for a girl who isn’t intentionally gaining, I’ve packed on some pounds 🫣 my greediness keeps getting the better of me and I’m bigger than I would ever have imagined being. 

What do you think of these? 

CBE95475-BFCD-4C80-A197-4FAEC687D3F3.jpeg

C2F5381F-D78B-4FB2-AEF6-1443A4FB5EC6.jpeg

This is so hot. Imagine this skinny girl just wanted to have some nice meals and boom. Your into the Progress of enjoying food that just piles up on you. Every stuffing makes you become more huge and then you will become an even bigger and better version of yourself. 

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Samuel88 said:

This is so hot. Imagine this skinny girl just wanted to have some nice meals and boom. Your into the Progress of enjoying food that just piles up on you. Every stuffing makes you become more huge and then you will become an even bigger and better version of yourself. 

And with each stuffing I get greedier and greedier 🤭

On 3/11/2022 at 9:13 AM, Guest Greentree77 said:

So thicc and feminine down low, but looks like you still have a tight core around your back to help carry around that growing belly and ass. Smart girl 😉

How much bigger is your sexy booty now? 9 months later it has to be a couple inches bigger and sexier 😘

2 hours ago, squishy_bae said:

So my recent weigh in got me thinking… what weight would you love to see me at or what weight would suit me best? 😍

I think about 210lbs would suit you best...you would have a little more belly, thighs and booty at that weight. You would be very curvy, but not to big. ♥️♥️♥️

6 hours ago, squishy_bae said:

So my recent weigh in got me thinking… what weight would you love to see me at or what weight would suit me best? 😍

Well, given your height, any weight between 180 and 200 pounds should do: chunky and thick where you need to be it, small enough to see the difference when you're stuffed and still fairly healthy.

I'm not into SSBBWs. 🤷🏻‍♂️